Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: had withdrawal from POLONIEX (scumbags) to timed account, pending 1 month  (Read 391 times)
moope (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

.  i told polo to cancel it because it was timed. they never did and eventually LET IT GO THROUGH!!!   i lost the bitcoins.  now they don't respond to the tickets i make.   WTF am i supposed to do?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

Sorry to hear that from you, polo got to many complaints this days but 1 month is too long enough to solve that issue, and there's too many thread about poloniex also but dunno if one of them got resolved already.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

You actually did not tell us the types of cryptocoin you are trying to withdraw from poloniex but basically almost everybody on this forum are aware that poloniex are having some issues over some coins on both deposit and withdrawal.

You just have to wait for the response from the support and nothing more because no other choice works.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

.  i told polo to cancel it because it was timed. they never did and eventually LET IT GO THROUGH!!!   i lost the bitcoins.  now they don't respond to the tickets i make.   WTF am i supposed to do?
It was timed? Have you directly withdraw those bitcoin to pay merchants through third party service like bitpay? If yes than you can contact bitpay and they might help you in your case. You can also cancel the withdrawal request anytime you like before they send out coins from withdraw/deposit history page but if they have already sent out bitcoins than they can't do anything with it.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:51:08 PM

This still makes no sense yesterday i withdrew eth it showed confirmed with all txid but i didn't find that transaction id when i searched on etherscan. I sent a ticket and got a reply in 14 hours and they even sent me my eth again. Maybe something else has happened and you are not disclosing it properly because even i had issues sent ticket and problem got solved also.
moope (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

@moope you posted it on 20 July 2017, today what is the curent update anout this transaction? will you provide the TXD here, i want to check them. the support talked to you? I am a Poloniex user and today withdaw about $1700 at once, it take only 5minituwes to arrived my wallet. please update here about your transaction.

https://blockchain.info/address/173VE8budvh9EPQpeBjrSW9CCjN8CySDyb
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:04:07 AM

@moope you posted it on 20 July 2017, today what is the curent update anout this transaction? will you provide the TXD here, i want to check them. the support talked to you? I am a Poloniex user and today withdaw about $1700 at once, it take only 5minituwes to arrived my wallet. please update here about your transaction.

https://blockchain.info/address/173VE8budvh9EPQpeBjrSW9CCjN8CySDyb
according the link : https://blockchain.info/address/173VE8budvh9EPQpeBjrSW9CCjN8CySDyb the transaction has been compleated. It got 'Confirmation 4996 ' so i think your problem solved, now you can lock this thread please.
If you lock the thread now, people did not make spam post here.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:13:06 PM

It was timed? Have you directly withdraw those bitcoin to pay merchants through third party service like bitpay? If yes than you can contact bitpay and they might help you in your case. You can also cancel the withdrawal request anytime you like before they send out coins from withdraw/deposit history page but if they have already sent out bitcoins than they can't do anything with it.
Unfortunately i Don´t think you can cancel it. I have a withdrawal awaiting aproval for 3 days and have no way to cancel it...Just opened a ticket to see if i hear anything from them and till now nothing.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████