Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me the trading strategy.  (Read 6001 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

if you want to earn and if you don't want to lose your capital, you should put to limit stop loss and take profit  yourself.
This is my own strategies in trading, I hope it can help.
1. Pick 5 altcoins with trusted and good performance in the market.
2. Before invest, observed the behavior and the fluctuation of value in the market.
3. If 1 of the altcoins or 2 or 3 or so on were experience of unexpectedly fall down of price. It is not good altcoins to invest.
4. Then the remaining altcoins were fluctuating almost stable I'm pretty sure that altcoins had good to invest.

This is my own strategies I hope it can help on you, also it is only a guide the final decision is on your hand.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

You're probably investing in a lot of new coins which don't have much historical data for their value/price.
I'd say, stay away from ICO's and new coins in general and focus on some coins that are already somewhat established.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

,well i guess you need to study the charts? Or if you bought it at a higher price, you have no choice but to hold it until the price becomes high again or take loss. But taking loss is much more to be called you surrender or you're taking failure.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

,well i guess you need to study the charts? Or if you bought it at a higher price, you have no choice but to hold it until the price becomes high again or take loss. But taking loss is much more to be called you surrender or you're taking failure.
But accepting loss might prevent big losses many times in trading. When we got stuck with any shitcoins
then booking losses must be the right option instead of losing some money regularly every day.

Booking losses will get you another chance to recover your losses by trading any other asset. A trading strategy must include an exit plan. Those exit points can be in profit or in losses, but should be within limit and timeframe.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:18:39 PM

But accepting loss might prevent big losses many times in trading. When we got stuck with any shitcoins
then booking losses must be the right option instead of losing some money regularly every day.

Booking losses will get you another chance to recover your losses by trading any other asset. A trading strategy must include an exit plan. Those exit points can be in profit or in losses, but should be within limit and timeframe.
It seems to me that all that is depends on what you intend to profit from the trade. Perhaps if you do not bury yourself and go small amounts, the earnings will not be high but with less risk of losing. Although for large traders their strategies are already important, which appears with time and with a huge amount of information and knowledge.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

if you want to earn and if you don't want to lose your capital, you should put to limit stop loss and take profit  yourself.
2. Before invest, observed the behavior and the fluctuation of value in the market.
3. If 1 of the altcoins or 2 or 3 or so on were experience of unexpectedly fall down of price. It is not good altcoins to invest.
4. Then the remaining altcoins were fluctuating almost stable I'm pretty sure that altcoins had good to invest.

This is my own strategies I hope it can help on you, also it is only a guide the final decision is on your hand.
It’s nice of you for sharing your trading strategies. Yep, I utterly agree with you about deeply analyzing the market before selecting any coin for investments. The best investment indeed is bitcoin. Versatile portfolio always gives you chance of staying safe and performing well in the market.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

if you want to earn and if you don't want to lose your capital, you should put to limit stop loss and take profit  yourself.

thanks for the list
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

My biggest problem in trading is that I was too brave to buy altcoin at a high price, and because of that I often lost my btc, even once I lost 50% of my btc when I bought altcoin at a price far above ICO.

So please give me feedback on this, what should I do?
Firstly, you should not be over confident. Secondly, stop selling bitcoins for altcoins. Altcoins are nothing as compared to bitcoins. It’s as if you are selling diamond for purchasing gold. Even when the prices of bitcoins are dumping, it’s damn obvious that they will recover with a huge margin. So just stay patient when prices are low. Instead of panicking, hold onto your bitcoins.
I don't agree with you, we have different strategy to improve our income and I believe buying altcoins could give us money also as
not all altcoins are shitcoins. If you check on the top 10 market, some of those altcoins are cheap before but they grow more than 50 times which I
think would not be possible anymore in a short period of time if you put your money with bitcoin alone.
yes that is right different people have different interested, some people like to trade bitcoin and they mostly hold their  bitcoin while other people like to invest  money in altcoin from where they can get good profit even by investing small amount of money.
All people invest according to their interests. But as far as I know, majority in the crypto world is after bitcoins. People love bitcoins to bits. The true traders hold to them when they are in downfall phase because they have great believe in the potential of bitcoins of the ruling world.
Actually they are waiting for that moment that's why. Because everyone know that this is an opportunity to twice your amount so they waiting for that time to trade more with people in these days. So I would like to say that they are the one of them people who are successful people on the internet. Because they are trade gives them very high amount of profit after the price increase.
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

Everyone should make mistakes before they have enough knowledge ,especially at the beginning,but you can learn from your mistake .So don't givp up my mate.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

How long should one investigate a coin before investing on it? Also, remember that time waits for no one. As one is investigating and wasting time, some traders would have utilized the opportunity and made profit or loss. So, what is your recommended time lag before taking a dive into the market?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

My biggest problem in trading is that I was too brave to buy altcoin at a high price, and because of that I often lost my btc, even once I lost 50% of my btc when I bought altcoin at a price far above ICO.

Very simple the principle in trading, you will just buy at low and you'll sell at high. It's not that hard to understand mate but I guess you think yourself wealthy enough to buy at peak. I suggest to you that always check and monitor the prices of alt coin and learn it by yourself. Try to read some insights from the experts.

Im doing the same thing like buy at low and sell when the price rise's. You just always need to wait to gain profit. Next thing is don't panic when the price's of your coins is going low, There's always time for your coins that the value will rise. But unlike everyone, I invest in mining rig so i can have a passive income while waiting for the price to rise again. Just remember to control your emotions and don't burst into selling all your coins quickly if you see that the price is dropping.

leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

if you want to earn and if you don't want to lose your capital, you should put to limit stop loss and take profit  yourself.

It’s nice of you for sharing your trading strategies. Yep, I utterly agree with you about deeply analyzing the market before selecting any coin for investments. The best investment indeed is bitcoin. Versatile portfolio always gives you chance of staying safe and performing well in the market.
My master also said when trading, the most time in trading should use for analysic the market, price chart, then mentality of trader for predict next scenario of whales on market. Create order, take profit, cut loss just is extra step and not important than analysic.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

Everyone should make mistakes before they have enough knowledge ,especially at the beginning,but you can learn from your mistake .So don't givp up my mate.
Yup, if they keep to avoid the mistakes they can't earn something from trading yet just get fixed amount and not increase by the time being. As you have a mistake, you can think about the possibilities so you don't fall to the same hole again and you can analyze it better.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:43:53 PM

My advice now after the fork: Hold, what you already have. As bitcoin is climbing now very fast, nearly all well known altcoins will follow.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

thanks for the list
Indeed! He has mentioned great trading strategies. But I believe that bitcoin is better for the trading than altcoins. I would suggest you one simple thing i.e. buy low and sell high. Currently I believe bitcoins are the most potential coins. You should invest in them to enjoy a real profit.

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

thanks for the list
Indeed! He has mentioned great trading strategies. But I believe that bitcoin is better for the trading than altcoins. I would suggest you one simple thing i.e. buy low and sell high. Currently I believe bitcoins are the most potential coins. You should invest in them to enjoy a real profit.

Many people are attracted to alternative coins because their price can change very much in one day. Therefore, they can make a profit much more than bitcoin.
I choose a coin that seems to me reliable and I trade it throughout the day.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

Bitcoin is the best place to twice your income because bitcoin is increasing fastly where other altcoin having power as well but not that much what bitcoin have so i would like to say that bitcoin will give you more opportunity as compare to other coins so i would give you an option just go for bitcoin because bitcoin will make your future.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

Trading is just simple, Buy when low then sell when high. If the price of your coins does not raise as you expected then it only means that you need to hold it longer or the worst scenario is lost all your profit. Try to read articles that has a good news about the coins that your'e investing and also read about the predictions of different traders in here about the coins your'e investing to.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:44:36 PM

It is not bravery, it is impatience. You do not have experience in the business, so you can not make the right decisions, you need to learn more if you do not want to lose more money.
kunabit

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

Agreed with the majority of posts: Buy low, sell high / buy on the dump, sell on the pump / buy on fear, sell on the news / etc.

I buy dips.
I buy during accumulation phases for alts.
I long BTC and will hold it for days to weeks, depending.
I don't chase pumps, especially if a coin is up by 100%.
I buy based on altcoin fundamentals and chart history--if there are many arguments and a lot of volatility, I'll take interest.
My targets are based on trend riding, and using the FIB ext and retracement tool.

Everyone's trading style is different though, I tend to lean toward the more "swing" type of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: