Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BenchCoin Token - bringing Digital Student Property to the Blockchain.  (Read 1004 times)
BenchCoinToken (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

BenchCoin Token by HFB Benchmark, Inc.

We would like to introduce BenchCoin Token by HFB Benchmark to the community.  We are currently in the earliest phase of PRE ANN for our upcoming ICO.

The 1st ICO in the Student Housing Market

Democratising the student property investment market with a property backed token.

HFBB's Digital Student Property Marketplace and BenchCoin Token will bring unprecedented access and flexibility to student property ownership by merging Blockchain-based Technologies with Smart Buildings, Big Data, IoT and Smart Asset Structures.

HFBB will create a Digital Student Property Marketplace where currently owned student properties can be bought, sold and leased in a crowdsale type auction utilising custom crypto tokens and smart contract technology.  Tokens can also be traded through a P2P token exchange allowing investors to create a portfolio of fractional properties.  This will create  liquidity for current owners and offer unprecedented exposure to the Student Housing Market for investors, helping to solve some of the Industry's greatest problems.  Furthermore, the majority of contributions made during the ICO will be earmarked to acquire real estate which is dedicated for student rentals in emerging markets across Europe.  This gives HFBB's BenchCoin Token intrinsic value from revenue derived from the underlying property.

The Blockchain promises to provide More Reliable Records, Less Fraud, Greater Transparency and Less Paperwork.  Implementing blockchain-based technologies to digitise the real estate industry can help provide a new form of mobility to an immovable market.

Our Digital Student Property Marketplace project combines:

Student Housing Market (#1 asset class producer past 5 years)
Collaborative Economy (5x's social media funding, currently $15 billion, expected growth $335 billion by 2025 - PwC)
Digital Marketplace (Airbnb, Etsy and Fiverr has proven tremendous scalability)
Peer-to-Peer Token Exchange (P2P economy 97% ann. growth rate Europe)
Property Tokenisation
Custom Tokens ("colored coins")
Smart Contracts
Liquid "Smart Property" for easy exchange

In addition, the majority of funding is earmarked for development of Smart Buildings, real estate dedicated to student rentals which provide steady income.  A token backed by real property with real intrinsic value.

Smart Building technology makes use of:

Building System Management
Automated Controls
Smart Sensors
Big Data
Internet of Things (IoT)
Decentralised Ledger
Open Information
Wireless Controls
Smart Cloud

Prime benefits include:
Liquidity in a very low liquid market
Breaking down high minimum investment barriers
Easy cross-border transactions
Allowing for fractional property sales and leasing
Easy access to property portfolios

In the future: we plan to add Retail Property and Commercial Real Estate to the platform for global integration.

We will not reinvent the wheel.  All of these technologies are currently in place.  What we will do is APPLY the current technologies to solve a real issues in the current market.

The company is fully registered since 2015 and is subject to audits by standard E.U. accounting principles.

The company's Financial Director was in a position of strict fiduciary duty with PricewaterhouseCoopers for 30 years as an Executive Auditor.  That is the top financial service firm in the world which we feel makes him one of the most trustworthy individuals in the ICO market today.

White Papers for the BenchCoin ICO, Digital Student Property Marketplace, Smart Buildings and BenchCoin Token can be found on our HFBB ICO website - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/. with full business plans and resources in the corporate web site.  More information on Bounty program and announcements will be made soon.

***Again, we are currently in the earliest stages.  Our "mock" ICO website and White Papers contain pertinent information however we will be implementing a new secure website and making nice glossy White Papers prior to the Pre-ICO/ICO.  Some of the minor details will change prior to the ICO once our ICO team is finalised (i.e. Escrow, etc.)***

We are currently seeking a support team and we are open to all constructive feedback.  We are also seeking campaign managers and those who are interested in our project and can add something to the team are welcome to contact us for consideration to be added to our ICO team.

Thanks again to all of our supporters and we look forward to hearing from you.

BenchCoin by HFBB coming soon!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Seems like a cool idea - I'm looking forward to reading the token paper. Do you have an ETA for when you'll be releasing it?
BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:45:12 PM

Thanks, we are excited about it!!!

HFBB BenchCoin White Papers:

ICO White Paper - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/gallery/hfbb%20ico%20white%20paper%201.0.pdf
Digital Student Property Marketplace - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/gallery/hfbb%20dspm%20white%20paper%201.0.pdf
Smart Buildings and IoT - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/gallery/hfbb%20smart%20buildings%20and%20iot%201.0.pdf
BenchCoin Token - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/gallery/hfbb%20token%20white%20paper%201.0.pdf

ICO website with links - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/

Again... we are kind of the polar opposite of most these ICO's.  We have a ton of information in "black & white" but we do not have the "flare" or "sizzle" just yet.  However, we do have a real company, business plan, business model - the right industry, clear exit strategy and financial return with experienced venture capitalists behind the project to make it all happen.

We will also start building social media and bounty information soon.  We are looking for support and members.

Thanks again and we welcome any suggestions.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

In Cryptocurrencies, marketing and communication play the major role. You need social media, slack, telegram. And a lot of beautiful diagrams and images for your project.

And it works like this even outside cryptocurrencies, but in this particular field where everybody is crazy about the profits they make but don't really go much into the projects and technologies behind it, using these tokens mostly for trading purposes, having a good presentation and a beautiful website is essential.
Israfel7

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Thrills

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Why are you doing this instead of something else?
BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

We are just getting started but we have a lot of positive feedback.  We hope it will be successful for all involved... from the investors, property owners through to the students who deserve better living conditions.  Thanks again for the support.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

oh lord what happened to this world,
bringing Digital Student ? come one,from what i see it's all over texts not a single line explain how it works (in real).
you're just asking about other people money because it's ICO.
plus whole comments are from jr.member to newbie

:facepalm:
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

Are you need local translator sir???
reserve indonesian translations
thank you

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

There is another project in the market with same concept so what is advantage to invest into your project. Can you provide in details I think you have to come with new idea.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982115
BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

There is another project in the market with same concept so what is advantage to invest into your project. Can you provide in details I think you have to come with new idea.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982115

I understand if you only look on the surface some of these other projects might seem the same because they include "property" or "real estate" but I don't believe we are at all the same.  I saw their project.  No White Paper (a 9 page summary), no plan, no dividend, no explanation of implementation.  What their token offers is the possibility to list on their registry (which means if you don't have a property to list, why invest?).  Plus, they are a "global" digital property registry.  We believe it is unrealistic to focus on a "global" market without having gained any traction.  What they have that we don't is a very large and pretty team with a very glossy and graphical website.

We have a focused market - starting with Student Pods in the U.K. These are like purchasing a single hotel room.  They are good for a guaranteed return but there is a pitfall when it comes to liquidity as they currently can only be sold to other investors.  This is a problem because Pods are not bank certified so they cannot obtain a mortgage which means they are limited to high wealth investors (minimum investment of €50K-€200K and up) giving sellers a very limited market. 

On the other hand, the student housing market has been the top asset class producer for the past 5-7 years however for the same reasons above, it is very difficult to access this investment unless you are high net worth.  In addition, being a capital intensive investment for a single unit, it is exponentially harder to own a "portfolio" of student properties.  Blockchain/tokenisation/marketplace/p2p exchange can resolve these issues by allowing average investors to own a fraction of the property starting at €1.  In addition, tokens/smart contracts can solve cross-border trading problems and inheritance problems (if two or more people inherit the property, they don't have to argue about what to do with, each could do as they please.  This will allow just about anyone to buy/sell in this market.

I believe the key difference here is we are NOT a project developed for an ICO.  We were a student property business first and blockchain tech/tokens provided a real world solution to some of our current issues and the ICO is a result.

Anyway, I do appreciate there are a lot of sketchy projects out there and it gives me an opportunity to voice our opinion and show people why we are different and better than the competition.  If you really dig into our White Papers and then the corporate site resources you will see the difference.

Thanks again for the opinions.

BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:24:40 PM

oh lord what happened to this world,
bringing Digital Student ? come one,from what i see it's all over texts not a single line explain how it works (in real).
you're just asking about other people money because it's ICO.
plus whole comments are from jr.member to newbie

:facepalm:

Yes, the introduction is only highlights and benefits but in the White Papers you will find +100 pages of explanation.  Or are you referring to the White Papers?  If so, which part?  I will be happy to answer any questions.

BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

In Cryptocurrencies, marketing and communication play the major role. You need social media, slack, telegram. And a lot of beautiful diagrams and images for your project.

And it works like this even outside cryptocurrencies, but in this particular field where everybody is crazy about the profits they make but don't really go much into the projects and technologies behind it, using these tokens mostly for trading purposes, having a good presentation and a beautiful website is essential.

I totally agree with you about image.  This is unfortunate but ABSOLUTELY TRUE and I even made a few posts asking about this specifically because as a "newbie" I am restricted from even simple images Sad  It's ok though, we'll get there soon and that is why I specifically noted we are currently in a "black & white" edition.  The purpose of this pre-PRE ANN post is just to get opinions, hear from the skeptics  Wink and to build a support team.  We will take care of the imagery prior to the official announcement. 

Thanks for the input.

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

Will your project work only in the USA? Or where else do you plan to develop?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

Portuguese translation reserved if needed.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

not explain spefication coin dev ?
how much total suply, use etherum smart contract
BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

Will your project work only in the USA? Or where else do you plan to develop?

Great question, thanks for asking.  Although the platform will be decentralised (most likely developed on Ethereum) we will target the U.K. because the student pod market there is very popular however with the highest liquidity problem (also due to the Brexit), then U.S. and Europe.  Leading asset acquisitions will begin in Barcelona as this is our first target market based on growth/return potential, with Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Milan and Paris as the next 5 target markets, then Europe/U.S.  Depending on traction/success, we will add Retail Property and if feasible, we will add Commercial Properties, thereafter expanding globally.  Each jurisdiction brings on new hurdles to overcome (costs) and the U.K./Europe have more friendly legislation than the U.S. but it will all depend on feasibility and cost/return as it may prove more viable in other areas.

BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Sorry I didn't mention it.  It was just a basic introduction but it's all in the White Papers.

The Token is Waves.
Name: BenchCoin
Amount: 100M Total Supply, no further created.
Price: 1 BenchCoin = 1.00 EUR, unsold tokens distributed to contributors in proportion to contribution end of ICO.
Distribution: 80% to Contributors, 5% Bounty, 5% ICO Admin, 10% Founder and Employees
We will use Escrow, Founder tokens will be restricted by Milestones plan.

More here BenchCoin Token White Paper - http://hfbbenchmarkico.com/gallery/hfbb%20token%20white%20paper%201.0.pdf

Thanks again for asking.  Let me know if I missed anything.

BenchCoinToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:58:25 PM

Just to add about smart contracts and token dividend... we plan on a dual-blockchain project (currently we mention blockSwap by Incent).  The ICO/BenchCoin token will be distinct from the properties listed on the platform.  BenchCoin will be backed (min. 80%) by HFBB student properties - physical assets.

The other portion is used to develop the Digital Student Property Marketplace platform.  I mention Ethereum however this depends on the success of the ICO.  The project is scalable and there are several Turn-key solutions (i.e. colored coins) and also Waves has Smart Contracts in the works so it depends on what the best options are according to the resources available.  On the platform, in order to tokenise the property, there will be a custom token to represent each individual property.  The properties will be broken in to fractions of €1 tokens (i.e. €100,000 property value = 100,000 tokens @ 1.00 each).  These custom tokens will then be tradeable on a P2P exchange.

For us in the business, this second part is a huge deal because now you could own a part of 10 different student properties (a portfolio) for as little as €10.  Whereas currently, to do the same would take an investment of minimum €500,000.

35% of Net Profits from both the physical property and the platform (and all future acquisitions and growth) will be distributed to the token holders on an annual basis (the rest reinvested into asset acquisitions/platform growth - % of distribution detailed in the plans)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: