Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you see bitcoin in the future?  (Read 1486 times)
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Bitcoin will be in high demand in future because it will be accepted in millions of merchants worldwide and anybody can live just with bitcoin in his pocket in any country of the world. Bitcoin might even penetrate the market where credit cards or banks can't reach. Bitcoin will be used as payment method as well as secure investment opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:37:37 AM

This ans of this question is depends on August 1sst.I think so.Everyone is waiting for August 1sst.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:06:26 AM

Despite the current setback and challenges faced by Bitcoin, there are so many analysts and Bitcoin enthusiasts who are painting a brighter and more colorful future for this first cryptocurrency. And there is no question for that actually. The future belongs to the blockchain  technology and Bitcoin is its official face.

Bitcoin right now is evolving and is yet to go mainstream though there are now big developments very positive for Bitcoin. Soon there will be big countries that will allow their citizens to have a part of Bitcoin. The big boom of Bitcoin is still coming and it is right now just gathering the needed inertia for a big journey ahead.

Of course, this does not mean that everything will really be rosy as there will always be problems big and small ahead of us. The most important thing is that the whole Bitcoin community is solid behind each other so there is no problem that can not be solved.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

Hi guys, I want your opinion if how can you see Bitcoin in the near future.
We can be sure that we are going to have bitcoins as similar to any other fiats. I mean to say we are going to use bitcoins for our daily needs.

There are many ways to use our bitcoins in our future definitely I will save bitcoin just for my kid’s future. Because thinking for future kids are most important role so i will use my bitcoin for my family and my kids. That they will enjoy the rich life. Because if they are happy then I will be happy so in my opinion I will use bitcoin in future just on kids and family.
bs.glory

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Generally, it says here that the relationship between monetary and economic systems is a dynamic process. There is a broad public consensus that the underlying trend is one of a growing importance and visibility of money (whether referring to as physical or digital). As bitcoin becomes more ubiquitous throughout the economy, it morphs into a self-sustained financial system, simultaneously the support and the object of economic exchanges. Its complexity increases, its transparency decreases and its behaviour becomes ever more difficult to comprehend and to predict.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

I can see bitcoins future wil be successful and a lot of great innovatios will be made due to the sudden drastic increaso of the users of it. Maybe for some countries bitcoin would be legalized and will be more prioritized but I don't think having bitcoin centralized is a good idea due to the government officials who are greedy. They might end up using bitcoin as another source of extra income which they don't deserve. In terms of finance, I am seeing that bitcoin's value will increase more because of the influence that is spreading all around the globe. We can not really conclude what may happen to bitcoin's future but still one thing is for sure and it is that it will produce more millionaires in the future.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

If you join bitcoin, you will know how the future of bitcoin is. So start now investing and saving btc to get the future.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

I can see bitcoins future wil be successful and a lot of great innovatios will be made due to the sudden drastic increaso of the users of it. Maybe for some countries bitcoin would be legalized and will be more prioritized but I don't think having bitcoin centralized is a good idea due to the government officials who are greedy. They might end up using bitcoin as another source of extra income which they don't deserve. In terms of finance, I am seeing that bitcoin's value will increase more because of the influence that is spreading all around the globe. We can not really conclude what may happen to bitcoin's future but still one thing is for sure and it is that it will produce more millionaires in the future.
yes i can also see bitcoin more successful. to me i think bitcoin is the only currency which is people using for making their llives more comfortable and therefore bitcoin is now becoming more popular and stronger as compare to the previous time.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

To be honest, it is too hard for us to accurately predict the future of bitcoin. August 1 is considered to be the event that determines the future of bitcoin, although BIP91 is widely supported, but it has not yet been accepted formally.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Bitcoin is the hope of the financial system of the future, when many problems about the economy and finance, of course bitcoin can be the solution.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

If you look at what people have for bitcoin, you can see the future of it. It is a really strong currency when it is used by everyone. Its future is always expanding, I believe it will never die.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

Bitcoin will be in high demand in future because it will be accepted in millions of merchants worldwide and anybody can live just with bitcoin in his pocket in any country of the world. Bitcoin might even penetrate the market where credit cards or banks can't reach. Bitcoin will be used as payment method as well as secure investment opportunity.

With the acceptance of many major governments around the world, bitcoin is becoming a secure currency that you can invest in large sums of money. However, you need to choose the right moment, at present, bitcoin is undergoing. Over a big event, so wait for the end of the event and buy it if you want.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:20:43 PM

If I think in the future, bitcoin will have a high selling price and also has been proven from time to time the bitcoin price goes higher.
And I use bitcoin for long-term investment because I think investing bitcoin for long term will benefit me.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

I can't see anything happening in the future. I just look at reality - a reality that bitcoin is growing to peak..From there ,I guess the future bitcoin will also grow much more than that - more than what we expect.,
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:45:21 PM

Actually, the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable but I hope it will become our world currency that you may use in all kind of transaction and even in offline store. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin become more expensive in the future and it will result to a good income. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our future money and it will legalized in all country.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

I want to set my future secure so that I have some Bitcoin for the future purpose. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency in the virtual world. in recent times, bitcoin has gained almost treble time price value so that people are using bitcoin for the saving purpose. I hope Bitcoin will be the best virtual currency and it will last for a long time.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

I am seeing the bitcoin in very positive note. Day by day bitcoin is becoming more popular among people and its demand is getting high .The altcoin market which have grown around the bitcoin is also getting enlarge. From this view point the future of bitcoin certainly looks very bright.

Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

All I can say is that bitcoin today is very good and very populsr to many people. If you're asking what would be in the future. Simple, it will be a very good and very progressive because today it is continuously having it progress and many people are using it. Bitcoin in the future will be a very big thing and nothing will be bad in that because it is very good.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

In the future Bitcoin technology and infrastructure will improve to the point that we will make instant transactions using our smartphones and there will be very low fees compared to now. Smiley
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

Well, I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that will become real money. Furthermore, I believe to the great potential of bitcoin and I think it will become best world currency in the future. I think bitcoin has a bright future and I guess the price of bitcoin will increase in thw near future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: