Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recaptca difficulty level problem,  (Read 1856 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

Yeah, Google Recaptcha become difficult to solve - images disappears slowly and we have solve it multiple times. And now cleaning of Google cookies doesn't helps anymore. I agree with Lucius that Recaptcha works best on Opera Browser and worst on Mozilla. I hope more faucet owners will switch to SolveMedia.
In past many faucets used FunCaptcha, but now faucet owners can't afford to pay for it. Also, there was some more captcha suppliers, now only Recaptcha and SolveMedia left...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

Yeah, Google Recaptcha become difficult to solve - images disappears slowly and we have solve it multiple times. And now cleaning of Google cookies doesn't helps anymore. I agree with Lucius that Recaptcha works best on Opera Browser and worst on Mozilla. I hope more faucet owners will switch to SolveMedia.
In past many faucets used FunCaptcha, but now faucet owners can't afford to pay for it. Also, there was some more captcha suppliers, now only Recaptcha and SolveMedia left...

And about that one tomos81 is using on his faucet (claim every 1 minute)? You just need to push the arrow to the right and it's done. The simplest captcha I have seen so far... Unfortunatelly I have just seen that captcha on tomos81's faucet and maybe more one or two faucets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

This information is coming for someone who has two points of experience in what you're asking. Number one from somebody who uses that service on a site and number 2 from somebody who has touched the faucets. The service is set in it security level by the owner of the website. There is nothing that the user of the website can do to alter that any way shape or form. There is literally nothing that comes from the client side that determines the security level.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

I am not a captcha expert, but i have been using those faucets for several years now. I don´t think it has anything to do with faucet owners because the problem has started in the same time for all faucets i use at the moment. I have shared my thoughts about recaptcha and any other services that are related to google in my previous post. I simply don´t understand why any bitcoin enthusiast would continue to use google services when there are other service providers in this field which are as good as.

I have deleted all my cookies and the problem is still not solved. I don´t know what to do to solve this issue. It is almost impossible to claim from faucets unless you are willing to spend 5 min on each on them. Faucet site owners might not have anything to do with this problem as it is mentioned above, but they surely have power to remove this stupid service and swap it with solve media.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:47:44 PM

And about that one tomos81 is using on his faucet (claim every 1 minute)? You just need to push the arrow to the right and it's done. The simplest captcha I have seen so far... Unfortunatelly I have just seen that captcha on tomos81's faucet and maybe more one or two faucets.
I saw some more faucets which are using faucetCMS and dice faucet scripts with this type of captcha. It's easiest captcha to solve, but question how effective it can stop bots.
BTW, today I'm having big problems with SolveMedia captcha, I only see "client error 117B" in place of captcha. I'm the only one who have this problem?

Vitaliyy

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:34:40 PM

i have the same problem
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

now there are such different questions. Before recaptcha ask only cars ,roads,shops,now they ask t shirt, rings, shoes, etc
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

I too am having to do recaptchas over and over again, even when correct.

Think about the things they are using in these captchas, cars, roads, street signs, shop fronts and block of flats.

They are just in need of human workers to help create algorithms for their streetmap / driverless car A.I.

They just pushed it a little to far this time, thats all. I am sure it will return to "normal" difficulty soon
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

I too am having to do recaptchas over and over again, even when correct.

Think about the things they are using in these captchas, cars, roads, street signs, shop fronts and block of flats.

They are just in need of human workers to help create algorithms for their streetmap / driverless car A.I.

They just pushed it a little to far this time, thats all. I am sure it will return to "normal" difficulty soon

Little bit far fetched but who knows if this is the reason for the difficulty. Maybe google is just to lazy to sort out some bugs and this keeps happening once in a while... some programs might not work 100% when used together etc... i did not have this problem for months.

Suddenly it became more difficult and got back to normal in about 2 weeks. Worked fine for a few weeks and BAM here we go again.

The bad thing is im using some ptc sites that use those captchas to solve for every click. I just refuse to solve 30 captcha's and lose 1 hour to earn a few 100 satoshi's.

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

Any one tried complaining here(https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/websearch/authorid$3AAPn2wQfuxIOmfEZYh5_O2uMxFTghRoHCIx03lcS5l0O9ck2hyHWJrNdNwP9CYizwcBjgHK2MxrA3%7Csort:date%7Cspell:false)?

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

Better security from captcha service. The more you use the captcha within a short period of time, the more complex (difficulty level) the captcha  gets. Faucets aren't the best place to earn bitcoin. Better off doing something more effective.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

Better security from captcha service. The more you use the captcha within a short period of time, the more complex (difficulty level) the captcha  gets. Faucets aren't the best place to earn bitcoin. Better off doing something more effective.

yes, I agree that.  When I try to solve many captcha at the same time,  i finally got some conplex that need to solve many times.  Then I needed to wait for few days to get it to normal.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:23:06 AM

It's not happening because you solve captchas too much, I'm not claiming a lot, I'm not doing faucets runs since 1-2 weeks ago and then now, when I tried it the Recaptcha isn't working properly for me too.

There is something wrong with their service and not with users. Days already passed and nothing was fixed yet... It's affecting many people and the faucet industry, impossible to use faucets this way as most of them use Recaptcha.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
corpsejunior

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

It seems more like tagging users using the keyword "Bitcoin" and putting them in a blacklist.
For faucets, that's OK. But what about a news website ? an advertising network ? an exchange ? How come ?

Shameful Google.
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:09:13 AM

BTCWarrior admin provided me with the perfect solution for that stupid google recaptcha (bug/scam/whatever u wanna call it) and that was to run faucets incognito.
Google chrome incognito mode shortcut key: SHIFT + CTRL + N

Give it a go, hopefully it will work for you too.

fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:30:21 AM

Yes. Nowadays, I am struggling on solving captchas too! But somehow, captchas work on my phone very well. In my computer, it is too slow and too hard to be accepted.  Huh
Farfenkugel

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:55:41 AM

Captcha is working fine again ! I see new pictures to solve, maybe this was some sort of update we experienced ? Anyone im not complaining anymore. Captchas solved fast now !

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
ivebeenpwnd2

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

BTCWarrior admin provided me with the perfect solution for that stupid google recaptcha (bug/scam/whatever u wanna call it) and that was to run faucets incognito.

This worked amazing

Shift + Ctrl + P for Firefox
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:17:13 AM

This worked amazing

Shift + Ctrl + P for Firefox

It doesent work for me!
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:38:57 PM

One of the most annoying problem i have faced in faucet world. I have tried several things that are suggested above and none of them worked for me either. Unfortunately, i had to format my computer as i saw no other solution. Claiming from some of the faucetes daily is important to me in order to recieve ref income from my refferrals. Formatting did work, but i spent hours for backup and setting up my pc again. I hope faucet owners can come up with a solution for this recaptcha isssue.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: