Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you use Nootropics? (Brain supplements, Nutraceuticals, etc)?  (Read 238 times)
NootropicPlace (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:35:39 PM

As the title reads i'm interested in how many Bitcoiners use Nootropics. I ask because the only two Bitcoin folk i've ran into in RL have revealed to me a great interest in smart drugs, like Modafinil. Also, i'm part of a Bitcoin marketplace for Nootropics, NootropicPlace, and the market's got many Bitcoin orders since we implemented the Bitcoin system.

Could their be a correlation?

If you've use brain supplements, please share your experience!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScarlettDenev

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

My favorite one is Coluracetam.  Wink
This powerful neurotransmitter is central to several cognitive functions including focus, motivation, learning, and memory. The supplement is particularly effective in regions of the brain that control sight (vision) processing. More other stuff you can read here: https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ is it dangerous? I think even chocolate can be dangerous if you eat it too much. You need to know the measure. And everything is going to be OK.  Cool
LADIDAZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

My favorite one is Coluracetam.  Wink
This powerful neurotransmitter is central to several cognitive functions including focus, motivation, learning, and memory. The supplement is particularly effective in regions of the brain that control sight (vision) processing. More other stuff you can read here: https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ is it dangerous? I think even chocolate can be dangerous if you eat it too much. You need to know the measure. And everything is going to be OK.  Cool

I haven't heard of coluracetum but I will check it out. My eye sight has somewhat diminished over the years from excessive computer usage (I presume) and so this supplement sounds perfect.

The link that you have posted my is giving a warning that the website has not been configured properly. I'll use google instead.
coinbizzz

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:05:48 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 06:46:04 PM by coinbizzz

I dont use them as they are not safe. They are still researched. You are putting your lifes at risk by taking those.  Dont get me wrong here. Im also a fan of Nootropics and im following pages like https://newmind.com/monoaminergics.html every week to get the newest information on studies etc. But taking those myself? No way, under official institutions approve them safe for human consumption.
marianlutu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

I don't use anything of this kind. Only antibiotics if if i have fever from cold
clericartman

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 11:19:25 PM

Hell yeah! I regularly use creatine, spirulina, and I juice a lot. It helps with acuity but I also work out, so the creatine has the double advantage of helping me with it, as well as from a cognitive standpoint. As of late, actually... I was kinda slow, given recent events... I know it's taboo, but I've been using Modafinil which I got from the internet (https://drmodafinil.com/) because my grandpa had a prescription for Provigil lying in the house and I figured that just in case it arrives and I get asked about it, I show it. Didn't happen, but I don't recommend that you use it too often because it loses its magic and I don't think it's really healthy in the long-term.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 11:48:25 PM

Some of the easiest best:
1. Gingko Biloba - Walmart;
2. Gotu Kola, best when combined with Korean and Russian Ginsengs - many nutrition stores;
3. Acetyl-L-Carnitine - Walmart... best with Gingko and Gotu Kola;
4. Vinpocetine (not more than 10mg daily) - many nutrition stores.

There are more. But these 4 are readily available all over the place. And, they work well.

Search on "Dr. Sears, Focus IQ."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
satsmainman

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:18:47 AM

I'm not much of a big fan of this but I'm glad to see a thread like this because i could learn a thing or two from the knowledge and experience of others.
Emily Perkins

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:49:03 AM

I prefer natural suff like ginger and ginsend, herbal teas instead of chemicals from pharmaceutical companies. There are many controversial studies on nootropics.
peter0425

Activity: 2604
Merit: 439

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:08:00 AM

I am now taking Guyabano leaves tea and also Gingko Biloba as aging starts to feel in my Body and mind so i need to take
Some Natural supplements .

I prefer natural suff like ginger and ginsend, herbal teas instead of chemicals from pharmaceutical companies. There are many controversial studies on nootropics.

Looks like Korean Ginseng is too expensive nowadays but ginger is very cheap so i would choose this one than Ginseng lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 12:16:00 PM

Coffee is a Nootropic and nearly everyone drinks coffee. If you use Nootropics, your not actually that unique as an individual.

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
satsmainman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:54:05 PM

Coffee is a Nootropic and nearly everyone drinks coffee. If you use Nootropics, your not actually that unique as an individual.

lol this sounds hilarious man, do you really believe that?
eqweqw

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:09:34 AM

I found best nootropic there is, its flmodafinil. It makes me feel ultra productive for like 12h, without it I wouldn't be able to do half the sht I do in a day. I don't know how more people havent heard of it. Amazing nootropic 10/10 I m getting mine from https://wiseindividuals.com and btw coffee isn't nootropic lol Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: