Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICO Duocoin(DCN)  (Read 983 times)
Stepan83 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

Project for the production of roofing material based on composite plastic. Products will be produced under the DuoTech brand.

More information will be available on the project at duotech.biz

1. It is required to collect 40 million rubles or 650,000 dollars.
   2. 1,000,000 tokens will be issued - duocoins. Duocoin (DCN). 1 token will be equal to 1 US dollar.
   3. The annual remuneration of the owner of the 1 token will be 0.1 of the minimum cost of 1 square meter of output or 0.25 dollars. Remuneration can be obtained either in kind or in cash.
   4. Only 5% of the collection goes to the technical support of the project, and the rest to expand production, increase volumes and assortment.
   5. 700,000 tokens, or 70%, will be implemented. The remaining 30% remain in the reserve fund and are not subject to sale.
   6. Tokens will be provided with equipment, vehicles, warehousing equipment, raw materials. That is, liquid property. Following the results of the annual work, the construction of the plant will be considered and the tokens will also be provided with real estate.
   7. Bounty program. 35 thousand duocoins will be directed to informational support of the project. Of these, 5 thousand will go as payment to the main organizer of the project. He will also determine the tasks and payment for his assistants and functionaries, whom he himself chooses. The payment will be made from a fund of 35,000 tokens. As a result of the ICO, the tokens will be redeemed at par value and the Bounty program participants will receive a cash reward.

The start is tentatively on September 1, 2017.
      The duration of the campaign is 2 months.

Main advantages of the project:
      1. The project is sectoral, belongs to the construction business sector, and roofs and fences are the most profitable sector.
      2. The project is more than a long-term one, unlike platforms and applications that may become obsolete at the development or testing stage. Roofs and fences can not become obsolete, this is something that will always be in demand.
      3. The project is innovative, it is the introduction of a new generation of technologies into the market, just the same without which the market suffocates. More details in the description of the project on the site.
      4. The project is socially significant - we give jobs to people, fill the budget with taxes from the company's activities, after all, we bring to the market a cheap and high-quality product.
      5. Absence of competition - the niche of roofing composite plastic in Russia is practically not occupied, with rare exceptions.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:53:34 PM

Hi, i want to reserve Indonesian translation if you needed.  Smiley
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

maybe you have wrong section here , you should post this thread in Announcement altcoin , but I do interested in this project please add more detail of information , maybe roadmap and whitepaper it will be good
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:15:47 PM

The roadmap will be prepared, but the project itself is outlined on the website. http://duotech.biz/en/12-2/
This is a new technology in the construction business in Russia. Niche prospect and completely uncompetitive
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

I see in this thread there are not many people who want to participate with your project, because it looks like your account still looks newbie and maybe that causes your threads are quiet and no one wants to join in your project. I suggest you better hire a manager to make the rules in the bounty campaign of this project, because I'm sure if you hired a manager for your project, this would be a lot of people who want to participate in promoting your project, so maybe a lot of big investors are interested and Want to participate in your project.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

I see in this thread there are not many people who want to participate with your project, because it looks like your account still looks newbie and maybe that causes your threads are quiet and no one wants to join in your project. I suggest you better hire a manager to make the rules in the bounty campaign of this project, because I'm sure if you hired a manager for your project, this would be a lot of people who want to participate in promoting your project, so maybe a lot of big investors are interested and Want to participate in your project.
This is so true, that no one will participate if they are not serious about what they are doing, they just waste their time
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

I agree with you, I need a manager. On the bounty program I have 5 percent of the amount collected. You can be a manager.
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:37:10 PM

The Duotech project is Russia's first decentralized manufacturing company, with the distribution of management functions and profit based on the blockbuster.
How does Duotech differ from other companies?

1. There is no guidance - the management of the company is carried out on the basis of decisions made jointly by investors. A true embodiment of democracy.
2. All the company's resources are owned by investors.
3. All incomes belong to investors and are distributed in accordance with the purchased digital assets - Duocoin (DCN).
4. Production of an innovative product - there are no analogues in Russia.
5. No restrictions in investments - any person with any amount of funds can take part in the project and become one of the co-founders.
6. Full transparency - Duotech is based on the principles of maximum openness. No hidden income from investors - all profits are distributed in proportion to the participation in the project.
7. The investment of money goes to the real sector of the economy, to the product of high demand and high margin.

At the present time, funds are being raised for ISO. For this purpose, 5,000 tokens - Duocoin on the platform https://waveswallet.io/
Identifier: DnAGJqeraWszYBfRjjbxtZDb1vggjUDZjWo49i15hGo1

After the ICO, the tokens will be redeemed at a double cost.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:41:06 PM

Waiting fot bounty campaign start
TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:56:35 PM

where link announcment thread or in here announcement thread
not open bounty dev
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:23:58 AM

The roadmap will be prepared, but the project itself is outlined on the website. http://duotech.biz/en/12-2/
This is a new technology in the construction business in Russia. Niche prospect and completely uncompetitive

I'll be able to read the link that you have posted to sum up some ideas regarding in this matter. Thanks.

Best regards.
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

Colleagues, the project Duotech was tested by the administration of waveswallet.io and within a week Duocoin will pass to the status of a verified currency.
What about the bounty - send links to your publications and I will do a Duocoin transfer, which will be redeemed after the ICO at a double cost.
Now I need to implement 5,000 tokens to promote the project - I need your help.
wanchong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:03:48 AM

seems that this a good project. As several other members mentioned, people in this place tend to trust or follow senior members. So there are lots of good suggestions they made that maybe you want to take

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
LookRev

Activity: 161

Build wealth with LooksCoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

Are you using an Ethereum address?

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:33:21 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 12:22:26 AM by ameliana

Besides waves.io are there other payments like ether ??
waves can't be good for now because your coin is likely to enter a market circulation that doesn't have a good volume, many good projects fail and prefer to use the eth platform. I will support you with a more critical step.
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

Only waves. Do you want me to use other platforms?
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:44:00 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 12:38:48 AM by ameliana

I want detailed information about your project and I can say that your project is good to support. but it seems that this is only in the prototype concept, you must encapsulate it more procedurally in the framework of marketing with a clear team, whitepaper must also be displayed on this thread.
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

I want detailed information about your project  and I can say you proyek are good to be worth supporting..

Read it please
http://duotech.biz/12-2/
Ayomayowa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

Hello Dev can i get more Information about your project ?
Stepan83 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

Hello Dev can i get more Information about your project ?

Hello! What information are you interested in? Everything is on the site http://duotech.biz/12-2/

I am ready to answer all your questions
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: