Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stable currency  (Read 4058 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

It will never be as stable as gold and others because its characteristics are different from others, bitcoin price is volatile so the price will never become stable even in the future. If you are talking about  reliable in terms of stability then i think bitcoin is reliable enough by observing its price even after hard fork.
Yes bitcoin is a digital currency, so it will never stable. And suppose if it is stable then there is no use for traders. And who are invested big amount on this Bitcoin they will not get any profit. So people will not let this currency to become stable. Even I also don't like the stable price for this Bitcoin. If it is stable, then there is no use to wait for a long time to make a profit. 
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

It will never be as stable as gold and others because its characteristics are different from others, bitcoin price is volatile so the price will never become stable even in the future. If you are talking about  reliable in terms of stability then i think bitcoin is reliable enough by observing its price even after hard fork.
Yes bitcoin is a digital currency, so it will never stable. And suppose if it is stable then there is no use for traders. And who are invested big amount on this Bitcoin they will not get any profit. So people will not let this currency to become stable. Even I also don't like the stable price for this Bitcoin. If it is stable, then there is no use to wait for a long time to make a profit. 

From one angle this is true, but look at the price at the moment if we are looking at the long term stable price then simple and clean answer is NO, bitcoin will never be stable in this long run as gold. But for short term we saw after every major change or movement in market that after that we see price stable in period between changes.

So we could say that in some point bitcoin is stable.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

From one angle this is true, but look at the price at the moment if we are looking at the long term stable price then simple and clean answer is NO, bitcoin will never be stable in this long run as gold. But for short term we saw after every major change or movement in market that after that we see price stable in period between changes.

Yeah you were right, if only bitcoin has a fixed value in the market then it could happen as soon as possible, but if that would also happen it would lost its volatiliy and that trait is one  reason why people find it more interesting. I guess it would really not happening and also one more thing it could also lost the interest of all people who have invested their money in bitcoin. Just imagine it, it really is horrible thing to happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

True, if the bitcoin price is stable of course no one becomes a bitcoin trader who can benefit. The nature of bitcoin itself, of course, because the price can change so that many traders who take advantage of unstable bitcoin prices. Even at an unstable price many people are interested in investing in bitcoin because they see bitcoin prices easily change in value.
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

bitcoin is not a stable currency because it is not controlled by any bank or government also it is not stable because its price keeps on changing with time as compared to gold and other currencies like dollar which is controlled by government and its value is also comparatively more stable.
also it is also a fact that if bitcoin's price is stable then no one will get profit from it and its usage will decrease the matter of fact that bitcoin is so popular is that its price keeps on changing so there is high chance of profit from it.

Suromenggolo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

I do not think there is a stable currency, because many can affect the rise of the currencies. Bitcoin itself can not be in the pasatikan will continue to stable due to many factors that can affect the rise and fall its bitcoin.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

I do not think there is a stable currency, because many can affect the rise of the currencies. Bitcoin itself can not be in the pasatikan will continue to stable due to many factors that can affect the rise and fall its bitcoin.
Bitcoin is totally different from local currency since from their existence. In terms of stability, bitcoin price would be change anytime because of some factors, supply and demand could contribute a big impact of bitcoin price in the market. Unlike USD or any local currencies could have a fix amount. 
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is totally different from local currency since from their existence. In terms of stability, bitcoin price would be change anytime because of some factors, supply and demand could contribute a big impact of bitcoin price in the market. Unlike USD or any local currencies could have a fix amount. 
Yes there is no stable currency because everyday there are many people who trades in the certain market and it cause the price to move up and down based on the volume that enters in the market daily that affect most of it.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

Yeah you were right, if only bitcoin has a fixed value in the market then it could happen as soon as possible, but if that would also happen it would lost its volatiliy and that trait is one  reason why people find it more interesting. I guess it would really not happening and also one more thing it could also lost the interest of all people who have invested their money in bitcoin. Just imagine it, it really is horrible thing to happen.

This is not good for bitcoin to have fixed value. Then in this situation price will go down and value of bitcoin will to very small and this is not good for this currency or any other crypto to be fixed price. Then it not point in investing at all.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:48:25 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 02:44:47 PM by naidray

Indeed, bitcoins are not stable in the long run and I don’t think so anyone wants it to become stable just like fiat or gold. Gold is losing customers because of its iron strong stability. People want quick results and for that, bitcoins are the best options. The stability of bitcoins is not a good idea at all.

This is not good for bitcoin to have fixed value. Then in this situation price will go down and value of bitcoin will to very small and this is not good for this currency or any other crypto to be fixed price. Then it not point in investing at all.
Bitcoin was designed to have fluctuating prices just to attract more adopters. So, bitcoin is already doing perfect with the reason why it is having fluctuating prices. I'm not seeing any possibility of stable prices in near future as we cannot be sure when bitcoin adoption will get saturated.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

Indeed, bitcoins are not stable in the long run and I don’t think so anyone wants it to become stable just like fiat or gold. Gold is losing customers because of its iron strong stability. People want quick results and for that, bitcoins are the best options. The stability of bitcoins is not a good idea at all.

Yes this is true, bitcoin will not become popular if this idea happened. People use the bitcoin becuse of encouragement in the of the volatile price. They use the bitcoin because they make an extra profit, they use the bitcoin as their business because they gives allot of income and possible secure the future or become rich. Additionally if bitcoin price is stable it will not become popular because there's some currecny are demands and much better than bitcoin.
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:05:33 AM

Yes there is no stable currency because everyday there are many people who trades in the certain market and it cause the price to move up and down based on the volume that enters in the market daily that affect most of it.
Yes because everynation has its own currency. And I dont think how to describe a stable currency. But ofcourse all of use can use the cryptocurrency. But cant say that theres a stable in it.
filharvey

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

We have to agree that considerable volume of transactions come from dark web market.But we must also consider that now bitcoin is no more solely dependent on dark markets for transactions as it was before in initial stages.Bitcoin is now known to many people all over the world and most of transactions take place due to trading.So,it will  not have a serious impact on the bitcoin price.So,we could believe that bitcoin price would continue to increase.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:49:12 AM

True, if the bitcoin price is stable of course no one becomes a bitcoin trader who can benefit. The nature of bitcoin itself, of course, because the price can change so that many traders who take advantage of unstable bitcoin prices. Even at an unstable price many people are interested in investing in bitcoin because they see bitcoin prices easily change in value.
stable prices does not mean there is no change in prices that occur in bitcoin, stable prices mean price changes are not as fast and as big as this time, but the price keeps moving its mean trader can still do trade and get profit dude
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

Bitcoin is not stable because it is still growing and has not reached its optimum level. I believe the optimum level might reach when all the bitcoin is circulated which is happening in the year 2141 by considering network difficulty and availability of current bitcoins. This is fixed and maths is never wrong so until that the price is not going to be stable at all. It has to make some corrections and everything depends on the investments too. So this must be taken into consideration before you can join the bitcoin community and big investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

It will never get stable,maybe it will but not for a long time maybe a week or so is a miracle if bitcoins price would be stable,considering that theres still alot of bitcoins to mine and demands in this time
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:01:23 AM

It will never get stable,maybe it will but not for a long time maybe a week or so is a miracle if bitcoins price would be stable,considering that theres still alot of bitcoins to mine and demands in this time
It wont really be stable even on a second. Price do really moves even on small ranges but this signifies that bitcoin is volatile.Even on local fiat currencies prices isnt stable when you see forex charts, you would able to see prices does move too but on the level of volatility i would say cryptocurrencies would really have much movements on which we can able to make money if we do able to ride the waves.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:50:51 AM

The biggest influence on price of Btc have selling and buying. When people buy Btc, the price rises, When people sell Btc, the price falls. Influence on price also have darknet sites such as an alphabay.
Buying and selling of bitcoin is the heart of this industry. Where all traders exist in bitcoin/crytpo world, If more buyers obviously it will get high however if sellers prevail it downfall the value of course. But since majority of the community now believed that bitcoin get high up to 10,000$ before end of this year, so the investors and users are intend to push it up to that projection that's most of the users of bitcoin are holding and keeping their holdings for now.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

Its basic price stability is influenced by bitcoin investors and market developments as well as the perceptions of value in fluctuating bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are relatively unstable, once stable is only a few moments at a certain time. But i'm sure bitcoin will be stable at the top price in the future.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

Yes there is no currency stable value in crypto currency all of the coin fluctuates and some of the coin not survive for the lonv period of time.

For me i only choose to have bitcoin since this is the mother coin in crypto curency also this coin provides me good income and it helps me to grow status in life.

If bitcoin gets stable then just imagine how will you earn the profits ? Whatever money we are getting from bitcoin in terms of its interest is coming due to its fluctuations only. I could imagine how you might be feeling when bitcoin drops all the way down to fifty to sixty percent over one month. But the thing is we should not be panicked with that kind of dips because that is the period when people will start earning more bitcoin by buying them and ultimately that adds up more vokume to it increasing its price.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀