Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stable currency  (Read 4058 times)
Disna

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Bitcoin price fluctuations are not influenced by the dark web, but are more affected by the market, which has many bitcoins and not dark web visitors but investors who have invested in large quantities, even if the transaction on the dark web has no effect. Bitcoin prices significantly
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

Bitcoin price fluctuations are not influenced by the dark web, but are more affected by the market, which has many bitcoins and not dark web visitors but investors who have invested in large quantities, even if the transaction on the dark web has no effect. Bitcoin prices significantly
It is not influence by dark web rather it is because of those investors. Actually bitcoin doesn't become stable currency when it was release and well known it is already volatile. So it never become stable currency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

So far, bitcoin currencies that have extreme price fluctuations.
of course, are many factors that influence the rise and fall in bitcoin prices in markets such as bitcoin demand is greater than sales, leading to significant price increases, and more and more investors are investing in Bitcoin, And the ever-increasing user population has a positive impact on bitcoin progress.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:28:45 PM

stable prices are determined by mining when the bitcoin is depleted by the miner where the price will stabilize just my opinion like that miners work full 24hours to spend them digging up In due time the bitcoin price will reach 100,000 usd
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

I think bitcoin has alot of advantage over other investments products.  According to many online investment report bitcoin in 2017 out perform all stocks,  estate investment and others portfolio.  Bitcoin easy to invest, the speed of transaction is high and it is decentralized. Most of others investment are centralize and it take mush time to make investment into it.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

Bitcoin will get stabilised only if it reach the status of centralised currency. Have you observed the differences between USD and other currencies ? The you might notice that USD is far stable because of economic stability in the USA and far greater control over the regulation of paper money in the country. This applies to bitcoin also in the sense that it is nit regulated and investments are always volatile into it. Anyone with billions of dollars can make the bitcoin go up and down in a day trade. So it's not possible to control it because we want it decentralised also.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:49:07 PM

I honestly don't think that it would give much of an impact on the price, just look at it this way, if a president dies, the Vice President, takes the place of the president and so on. Same with these sites, one dies, another takes place. But hey, that doesn't even matter. Coz the things that can really impact the price of bitcoins are the billions that are used in exchanges, gamblings, and trading. And that happens everyday. If those are the things that get halted or increased, then that can really afect the prices of crypto currencies.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:33:33 PM

I honestly don't think that it would give much of an impact on the price, just look at it this way, if a president dies, the Vice President, takes the place of the president and so on. Same with these sites, one dies, another takes place. But hey, that doesn't even matter. Coz the things that can really impact the price of bitcoins are the billions that are used in exchanges, gamblings, and trading. And that happens everyday. If those are the things that get halted or increased, then that can really afect the prices of crypto currencies.

Depends on what site is dies.  If a major site like major exchange close then definitely it will have an impact to bitcoin price.  It can cause fear, uncertainty and doubt.  Thus, bitcoin price will definitely goes down.  Though it will definitely recover but it will take time.  Evertyhing that is supporting and pushing bitcoin up when removed will definitely have an impact to bitcoin.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:58:28 PM

i was just wondering
how much more time BTC needs to become a little more stable?
in past 24 hours BTC exchange rate have increased 19.1%

i am not really sure why it went down on the first place
but i am happy that they are UP now
& i am still wondering what make the price increase :/

to be honest i dont know much about the tech.
all i know is the rate is decided by the trading ratio & volume...

and according to news 2 largest dark web market(alphabay & hasana) have been shutdown by feds
& i think that most of the BTC transaction come from dark web......
so closing of those market should decrease the trade volume
and it should affect the price......
so down it mean that exchange rate will decrease again??

I have said it time and time again, Bitcoin needs a lot of time to become stable. Right at this moment there are individual people who are worth more than Bitcoin's entire market cap. How in the world could it be stable when one person or group can double the price in a single day? Of course not. But when the market cap goes to above $1,000,000,000,000 (trillion) then it will become more stable like Gold and will not jump up and down so much every day like it does now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:18:35 PM

No I do not think that bitcoin is a stable currency or could be a stable currency because it is not a centralised currency nor it is controlled by any authority or any government. Also it's market value keeps on fluctuating quite often which is also a reason for its  vulnerability  So because of this a person will like to keep his money in a standardised and less vulnerable currency like dollar.

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:38:24 AM

i was just wondering

and according to news 2 largest dark web market(alphabay & hasana) have been shutdown by feds

I think when almost anyone is using it. for now the price was so volatile because there's a lot of traders where they can manipulate the price of bitcoin. when many are using it, it will be hard to manipulate thats why I think it will be stable if almost anyone is using bitcoin.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:05:52 AM

i was just wondering

There is no such tech involved in price fluctuation. It is pure economics with supply and demand being the major factor for driving the price.

Bitcoin will remain volatile for many years to come. We will see volatility atleast till the last Bitcoin is mined. After that too being a deflationary asset, Bitcoin price will remain prone to volatility.

The shutdown of major darkweb market platform Alphabay and Hansa didn't has major effect on price because now Bitcoin is more than darkweb. Now the Bitcoin concentration is moving out of illegal market. Such shutdowns don't have any effect left on Bitcoin anymore. They might have short term impact.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

So far, bitcoin currencies that have extreme price fluctuations.

of course, are many factors that influence the rise and fall in bitcoin prices in markets such as bitcoin demand is greater than sales, leading to significant price increases, and more and more investors are investing in Bitcoin, And the ever-increasing user population has a positive impact on bitcoin progress.

Indeed this is the case in the market. Supply and demand is the formula for increasing value of bitcoin. The decrease of bitcoin is seen when not enough investors are putting the stakes in while bitcoin is at highest peak. If you see the bitcoin trend then you will notice one thing, bitcoin goes at highest peak first, then it gets stabilised at one point and then after period of time it will dramatically go down. This explains the exact scenario that I stated for investors. This is what fluctuates the bitcoin value a lot in the market.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:17:32 AM

Bitcoin will never be stable, the reasons is because it is decentralized and because of that the price is depends on supply and demand, which will never circulating because bitcoin is largely adopted and being used for trading, and because of this volatility, traders like to used bitcoin, darknet will never stop appearing, one is down another will go up again
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:22:48 AM

Stable bitcoin as a currency is nearly impossible because bitcoin is a pure decentralized cryptocurrency so it is not easy for the people to make it stable because the price of bitcoin is only depending on the demand of the people in the market and it will take a lot of time before the supply is distributed to a lot of people and not only for few people because if the supply is only distributed to few people then manipulation is very easy to happen.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:34:28 AM

i was just wondering

Look at the price mate. And also those exchange are not really major exchanges. Those are came from darkweb. And tye volume of people who use darkweb for their transactions are smaller compare to clearnet users. Actually i don't even know those markets. That's the risk of having transaction on darkweb. Some of them were busted and closed and a lot of people were scammed.

Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, or Bittrex. Any of these exchanges collapsed. The price will decrease for sure because their are major exchanges.. Anyway, this is just one of the many reasons why bitcoin 's price decrease or dump. FUDs also can create panic for bitcoin users and eventually sell their bitcoins. For that, bitcoin will also decrease.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:36:56 AM

in the first place .. i am very confuzed about bitcoin and not really know how bitcoins works .. ive read read many comments and find the right information but i didnt understand all of them .. i dont know why bitcoin price goes up and down .. and many online wallets have diffirent value of bitcoins .. and i dont know where is the right value ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

in the first place .. i am very confuzed about bitcoin and not really know how bitcoins works .. ive read read many comments and find the right information but i didnt understand all of them .. i dont know why bitcoin price goes up and down .. and many online wallets have diffirent value of bitcoins .. and i dont know where is the right value ..
After what happened on August 1, I'm generally at a loss. I'm worried about the split Bitcoin is that there was a double. Who takes the branch leadership, is unclear. I always bet on Bitcoin, but today I'm a bit perplexed and outraged.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:49:10 AM

Bitcoin is really hard to stabilize, the transactions volume is very big and a lot of new users is joining to used Bitcoin and closing darkweb will caused the price to go down and the price won't be stable, but I think most of the transactions is coming from trading where traders do their day trades every day, as long as there are a lot of people interested in Bitcoin there will always be a buy and sell and it will never be stabilize
I think we are mistaking here regarding interpretation of the question because I understand the meaning of a stable currency; recognition of the currency in the market not consistency of values and I know that no one currency of the world remains constant currency despite variation in the inflation rate.
I think bitcoin is the recognized and conventional currency of the market and is most stable like other currencies.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

Unlike most currencies Bitcoin cannot reach a stable point as Bitcoin is not invested in assets. By this I am referring to how most “real” currencies have their value in assets such as houses, cars, tech etc. while bitcoin simply has value from the community. This is like saying, when will shares become stable, shares are not stable even though they have value. This is my opinion regarding the stability of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: