Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am c-rock. here is my story  (Read 1157 times)
c-rock (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I love the Cloud, and Love Mining, how 2 combine?

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 02:47:38 AM

My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember The man allinvain. Also The man we called Kevin. To understand who they are, you have to go back to another time. When the bitcoin world was powered by the GPU. And the desert sprouted great networks  of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without TeraFLOP/s, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering miners sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the forum it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for ones and zeros. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like c-rock. The warrior c-rock. In the roar of a stream processor, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again...

c-rock  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anonymous

June 21, 2011, 02:49:30 AM

War -- war never changes.
c-rock (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 03:02:16 AM

+1 for awsomeness C-Rock

Thank you,

I try.   These are some exciting times.    Smiley 

I have two concerns.   I have some coins and cash on gox.   So I do not want them to fold under.

On the person with 500,000 in coins, weak passwords are not the smartest thing.  Two accounts of large nature hit in a short period.

I want to trade on trade hill, but all funds are tied up on Gox.

I am in this for the long haul.  But we need to create a place that works most of the time.  Without any government intervention.   Cheesy

c-rock (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 03:05:17 AM

Pappagallo: What is it with you, huh? What are you looking for? C'mon, c-rock, everybody's looking for something. You're happy out there, are you? Eh? Wandering? One day blurring into another? You're a scavenger. You're a maggot. Did you know that? You're living off the corpse of the old world. Tell me your story, c-rock. C'mon. Tell me your story. What burned you out, huh? Kill one btc too many? See too many people act like dumbshits?? Lose some btc?
[c-rock turns to Pappagallo and gives him an angry glare]
Pappagallo: Oh, so that's it, you lost your btc? That makes you something special, does it?

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 03:08:04 AM

+1 for awsomeness C-Rock

Yea nice twist of words on the script from Mad Max 2 Smiley

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7479832

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: