Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worth investing as a student?  (Read 2499 times)
w0lverine

Activity: 44
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:49:43 AM

yes, definitely. Invest as much as you are willing to lose and enter the ecosystem. it is different when you own some btc

A free world that we are in control of. In the Bitcoin space since 2013.
-
bc1qjm0kpgleed7q2pjv9f4l4xs6vn86lkyqplhsl9
-
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

It's good to invest while you are studying, you've got ample time to study how market of bitcoin works and as well as the crypto currency. This is the best investment that a student will do. You will focus on your studies and your money will just work for you. As the price of bitcoin is increasing, your capital will also increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

Students are very good at investing in the bitcoin, despite its high price. It will continue to grow and bring a good profit that will ensure the future. I think that you should not miss this opportunity.
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

Students are very good at investing in the bitcoin, despite its high price. It will continue to grow and bring a good profit that will ensure the future. I think that you should not miss this opportunity.
Yes, most young people on market in current are students want earning money for helps the economic their family. I know 2 young boy very good in make money online with Bitcoin, although still very young but they can earning income $5000-$10.000 stable every months, high than the salary I working outside lol
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

Hey there. New to the BitcoinTalk forums, happy to be here Smiley

I'm a student in the UK. I get a few hundred in cash (£250ish) for christmas + birthday money every year and was thinking about investing in Bitcoin. Would you say it is worth investing as a student, especially now with the market rising around BIP91? If so, how much would you recommend? And how much profit would I be able to make within half a year or so?

when you start day trading bitcoin you are competing with: experienced whales, guys with insider knowledge and deep pockets, and many more. it is like gambling, you may win, you may lose.

when you buy bitcoin and just hodl and wait for some years, chances are that you make some very nice profits.

when you start investing in altcoins you are gambling with your possible bitcoin investment. no alt coin has any practical use that comes even close to bitcoin. all altcoins are purely gambling, bitcoin is the only one that has real-life use and therefore it has value.

the forums are full with people that have somehow lost their bitcoin stash due to bad day trading decisions, bad investment into altcoins, panic selling when bitcoin moves down, etc. etc.  on the other hand you will find almost no threads where people started day trading bitcoin and altcoins and were able to build up a decent stash this way.

good luck and welcome to the exiting world of bitcoin.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:29:41 PM

For me investing as a student is worth it, because at this point you can help the students to develop the talents and skills together with they earn income. Bitcoin was helpful to the students especially to the students with not enough cash to support their study
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

yes, definitely. Invest as much as you are willing to lose and enter the ecosystem. it is different when you own some btc

The biggest thing here would be one of your goals. I can almost guarantee you that any Bitcoin that you buy right this moment or anytime in the near future are going to be worth much more 5 years down the road that they are now. Probably double.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

You can look at the history of Bitcoin and say that over a long period of time has gone from zero to almost $3,000. So for your long-term goal if you're looking for a startup fun for when you get out of school then just buy Bitcoin and let it do its thing every once in a while buy more
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

Bitcoin is available to all. If you are a student I doubt that you have extra money to invest in bitcoin. Try it in your spare time to earn coins. Is very suitable for this this forum. You will not only learn the answers to all the questions that interest you, but also be able to earn a bit of money for the signature.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

Whether a student or an oldie, Bitcoin has been favorable to everyone since it came into existence. It always gave more than what everyone expected.
No one knows the actual value of Bitcoins, but it is sure that it will rise every now and then due to the increase in its adopters.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

Bitcoin is available to all. If you are a student I doubt that you have extra money to invest in bitcoin. Try it in your spare time to earn coins. Is very suitable for this this forum. You will not only learn the answers to all the questions that interest you, but also be able to earn a bit of money for the signature.
I agree with everything here said. If you spend some time on here on forum you can learn lots of things about bitcoin and would help you to make decision. I would just add that predictions said that price of bitcoin will grow and might be good time to buy some. For few years maybe price will be so big that we couldn't afford it.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

For me investing as a student is worth it, because at this point you can help the students to develop the talents and skills together with they earn income. Bitcoin was helpful to the students especially to the students with not enough cash to support their study
Yes it is a nice to hear as a student investing in bitcoin  yes it is worth it. Bitcoin is open to all it has offer services which us can earn profit. Investing as a student is nice plan that you aim to earn money for your studies. All I can say is be careful on your investment just choose worth to invest with and just invest on what you can afford.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:17:04 AM

I'm a student in the UK. I get a few hundred in cash (£250ish) for christmas + birthday money every year and was thinking about investing in Bitcoin. Would you say it is worth investing as a student, especially now with the market rising around BIP91? If so, how much would you recommend? And how much profit would I be able to make within half a year or so?
Investing in bitcoins is the best idea.Just buy bitcoins before august 1 as price is expected to skyrocket after that.Bitcoin has almost tripled in its price in the past six months.So if same trend continues,surely you could double your investment within half a year.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

Investing in bitcoins is the best idea.Just buy bitcoins before august 1 as price is expected to skyrocket after that.Bitcoin has almost tripled in its price in the past six months.So if same trend continues,surely you could double your investment within half a year.

I agree with you, now is a very good time to invest in bitcoin. The price has slightly decreased and everyone has a good chance to buy bitcoin at a pleasant price. After August 1, still some price fluctuations are possible, but this need not be feared

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I agree with you, now is a very good time to invest in bitcoin. The price has slightly decreased and everyone has a good chance to buy bitcoin at a pleasant price. After August 1, still some price fluctuations are possible, but this need not be feared

If you want to you can set that up on a fairly regular basis make sure it's structured for yourself at The X number of dollars every X number of days. Now on the other hand, if you're looking for something that's going to make you money between this week and next week and third week that Bitcoin is actually kind of dangerous. It really depends on how quickly you need to get your money back out that you've invested.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

Everyone saying that bitcoin price will be dip more than 500$ to 1000$ as of now. Please wait till August 1st, don't invest your amount before the this date. There is a chance of other altcoins value may increase without the changes in the bitcoin price chart.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

Hard to know. This event affects bitcoin strongly and many people do not want to hold bitcoin anymore. However, as a bitcoiners, I always believe in bitcoin that it will have a bright future. If you are scared about this event, I believe that investing in altcoin will surely give you a great amount of money

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:22:49 PM

I would recommend investing a little in Bitcoins but it should be money you are willing to hold there for a few years or even 15 or more years to really see a good benefit. Therefore, you shouldn't invest money you will need access to quickly.

The reason for this recommendation is that the price is currently high but there's a lot of fluctuation. Don't be surprised to see the price drop some before it rises again but if you wait it out, there is a chance for a big payoff. Also be aware that Bitcoin is still a high risk investment and something could still happen to cause it to fail.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

First i would recommend for you to wait, wait to see what will happen with bitcoin after segwit coming on 1st of August. If everything works fine, i would suggest for you to invest that money in to bitcoin. So far bitcoin was always good investment, and people that invested in it did not regret it. Price has been rising, and i believe it will continue to do so.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:54:01 AM

First i would recommend for you to wait, wait to see what will happen with bitcoin after segwit coming on 1st of August. If everything works fine, i would suggest for you to invest that money in to bitcoin. So far bitcoin was always good investment, and people that invested in it did not regret it. Price has been rising, and i believe it will continue to do so.
The past two weeks have seen the numbers go anywhere from just above $2,000 just under 3,000. So it is highly conceivable that if you absolutely need to get your money back out you could buy in today at 2700 and when you try to buy back out 48 hours from now you might be sitting at 2500 2300 even as long as 2100.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████