Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency?  (Read 20144 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:59:52 AM

I have not believed in cryptocurrency for a long time. My friends urged me to invest in this market, and I dragged time. Now I understand how wrong I am, and regret the lost time. This taught me a good lesson. Now I am acting much faster.
Do not worry, I am sure that the market will give us more than one opportunity to earn.The main thing is to develop, understand and feel the market, so that at the right time to take advantage of this opportunity and not to oversleep.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:26:17 AM

I am not too sure if I have ever regretted any of my decisions. Had it been I sell my tokens at loss, then it would have been a different ball game. I do not even think that is enough for me to regret, because it sometimes happen due to bear market condition or manipulation in price.
To avoid regret, I sometimes just decide not to sell, but to hold.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:34:18 AM

I think you do not need to regret something in crypto currencies, because the market is still very young and volatile and there would be even more ups and downs then ever. Just enjoy the ride and do not invest your whole money into this industry. In this way you would be able to have fun and to earn money.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:41:53 PM

My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency in april 2018 because of the dump of bitcoin and ethereum i buy $100 then dump to $70 i lost 30% in just a minute. But now i recovered the trauma of cryptocurrency
I had a similar situation only with bitcoin, then I lost a lot of money in just 5 minutes about $ 1000 , and the price went up then , I think you need to take your time never, I think the price will always recover!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:22:04 PM

My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency in april 2018 because of the dump of bitcoin and ethereum i buy $100 then dump to $70 i lost 30% in just a minute. But now i recovered the trauma of cryptocurrency
I had a similar situation only with bitcoin, then I lost a lot of money in just 5 minutes about $ 1000 , and the price went up then , I think you need to take your time never, I think the price will always recover!
our indignations fade in front of the problems experienced by people who invested their money in cryptocurrency at the end of 2017. In today's state, bankrupts are not practically, because many of them took out loans and sold real estate to extract capital for investment.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:48:37 PM

Though I know I shouldn't regret about this, but I still can't forget what I did! Last year I sold Counting House coin only for 4 ETH when ETH price was 400 USD. And right now, those amounts of Counting house tokens are worth for 112 ETH, when we are living in the most bearish situation! So, if the crypto market goes up, then what will happen! I know this is happening with everyone in crypto, but to me, it is the biggest regret in my crypto life.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:53:54 PM

the biggest regret that I experienced was not following the bounty in 2017. Even though at that time I understood the bounty but I did nothing. 2017 bounty is very successful, but now it is inversely proportional.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:46:00 PM

My biggest mistake is a mistake that I still keep repeating almost on a weekly basis, unfortunately nobody can see the future and it is a mistake that would likely keep happening, during trading, sometimes I sell when I should hold and hold when I should sell.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:32:36 PM

I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I think my biggest regret in cryptocurrency is by using some third party exchange that needs me to input my private keys into it because it induce some sort of a negative thinking and feeling about my wallets.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:34:27 PM

My biggest is just before the bear run, I could have liquidated must of my portfolio for a profit, instead I chose to hodl with the hope that things will turn around quickly but it hasn't.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:21:25 PM

I think everyone’s regrets are alone and there are only two or three of them. The first is that they did not buy at least five years ago cryptocurrencies, the second is that they did not sell in January 2017, and the third is that they bought a lot of left-handed altcoins.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:39:54 PM

I have not invested 50% in bitcoin. You should also always have a fiat in order to buy coins and tokens for less. I did not follow these principles.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

I regret that I did not have time to sell bitcoin at a high price. I thought growth would continue. But I was wrong.

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:50:32 PM

I had a capital of 25,000 $ , but I kept my private keys on my computer and a virus stole them. And when I woke up this morning, my wallets and exchanges were empty. This lesson I will remember forever.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:59:28 AM

I had a capital of 25,000 $ , but I kept my private keys on my computer and a virus stole them. And when I woke up this morning, my wallets and exchanges were empty. This lesson I will remember forever.
Don't know you write the truth or not - but it is silly to store private keys on your computer...especially when this amount is at stake. In any case,I think you will have another opportunity to earn, because there are several billion people on the planet, and bought it only a few million. Wink
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:21:31 AM

My biggest regret is not selling off all my coins by January 2018. The singular decision not taken has ruined me financially till now. Hope to use that experience to better my future when such opportunity comes again.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:20:52 PM

I regret when i'm not holding XEM and XRP when these price still at 70 satoshi/XEM and 500 satoshi/XRP. I could have around 20 btc atm if i did that.
When I was introduced to cryptocurrency in fees years back,I really believe in Crypto system, but my regret was I fail to invest big in BTC, Eth,EOS Elastos etc. When the value of coin are still high, well I do still have big hope for the system because bull run will come.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:26:46 PM

I believe it is pretty silly to regret something, especially on the crypto market. There are tons of people that regret the decision of buying BTC at 20k USD, but I am sure we will see such prices again and moreover we would see new price records.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:31:02 PM

It seems to me like everyone has one regret, why I didn’t know about it before and didn’t make money on it, but in my opinion the current cryptocurrency situation is not final and the market will go on rising, just not everyone understands this thing and starts slandering for cryptocurrency that this is another bubble that will burst with time, but in fact they do not understand the true value of cryptocurrency.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:34:32 PM

Crypto has really thought me a lot, my biggest regret was when I got scammer. I was still very new and fresh in crypto and I entered my private key on to the wrong link and my eth I worked for was moved in a brisk😑

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: