Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A reversal effect on BTC and ETH.  (Read 559 times)
leirou (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:21:50 AM

Will ETH rise when BTC fall before this incoming August 1, what is your prediction for this guys?
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

Have you been living under a rock? It is very likely that BTC will not fall Aug 1 and just go higher.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
leirou (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:51:46 AM

Have you been living under a rock? It is very likely that BTC will not fall Aug 1 and just go higher.

I hope when it go higher it will lift the rock i've been living on for a long time then.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:53:01 AM

I hope when it go higher it will lift the rock i've been living on for a long time then.

Haha I feel ya. Just saying a lot of the uncertainty and fear that was caused by August 1 is now vanishing. There may be a few drops (and I hope there is so I can stock up) but I expect prices to moon here soon.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:28:20 AM

Will ETH rise when BTC fall before this incoming August 1, what is your prediction for this guys?

I think not, I see that ETH is still referring to the bitcoin graph. And for the 1st of August news, I think it will be a new start for bitcoin to be top. That way, altcoin prices will certainly continue to rise following the movement of bitcoin
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:09:09 AM

BTC seems has no problems with forking,
it is good and BTC may still rise higher and there will be correction.
I think Asian will get BTC more if a correction will be applied.

ETH may have different issues, there are too many ICO and they may need cash from ETH ICO.
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:11:26 AM

i think ETH price not related and effect bitcoin price

but about segwit, bitcoin price can down if not succes about segwit, can incraese if succes

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

promoonpump

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:17:19 AM

People are getting tired of all these ICOs that promise the world but delivers nothing. It's all hype. ETH will go back to the main ALT coin to hold. Massive rise upcoming
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:13:27 AM

I think ETH won't rise when btc really falls before the incoming august 1, since it's movements are also like btc chart and is just an asset bought for investment purposes only, without real use unlike btc. Also, if people were going to hedge funds in the firsy place, I think many would rather hedge in form of fiat rather than hedging in eth. For now I'll say that there is a slight chance that btc will fall that hard before august 1 and maybe also after it.
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

I tink BTC will rise and the major altcoins will follow BTC footsteps and rise to new heights. Since there is no longer a danger of BTC forking and splitting into different chains, investor have regained their confidence in the cryptocurrency market. As such, the trading volume is just going to increase even further. For ETH, I tink it would skyrocket since big names like Mastercard and Cisco have just recently joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance which meant that the media would be following this issue and reporting it to the public resulting in greater interest in cryptocurrency by the mass.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: