Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] LARGE XRP AMOUNT -- 40k=1btc [UPDATE---->Batch sold, waiting for another]  (Read 637 times)
CryptoPath (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:02:25 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 12:55:07 PM by CryptoPath

No more XRP to sell for the moment. Will open another topic if I got another batch.

You can pm if you're willing to buy on the next batch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:02:50 AM

And so it starts.. the dumping of XRPs.

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
webr3

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:07:21 PM

No more XRP to sell for the moment. Will open another topic if I got another batch.

SCAM alert. This guy has no XRP, here's his address r3CxMDQFX1Atq1vQN5sqVsmj3rawGSwd32

And anybody who did have XRP, would not sell for anywhere near this price.
CryptoPath (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:09:47 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 01:20:17 PM by CryptoPath

SCAM alert. This guy has no XRP, here's his address r3CxMDQFX1Atq1vQN5sqVsmj3rawGSwd32

...that's a pity to see how dumb you are. I'm not hidding my ripples address... this dude is just displaying the address I've sent to him... man you're really stupid and offensive ... I did not scam anybody and have nothing to prove.

Anyway here is my funding account rLRdRCt6NehApvoUszMK7eKXoCAeQhYLFc

I do have several account , the first address is the one I'll send from.

Please weight your word, that's tiring reading that when you have done nothing except good deals.

webr3

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:54:47 PM

...that's a pity to see how dumb you are. I'm not hidding my ripples address... this dude is just displaying the address I've sent to him... man you're really stupid and offensive ... I did not scam anybody and have nothing to prove.

Please weight your word, that's tiring reading that when you have done nothing except good deals.

Complete rubbish. If rLRdRCt6NehApvoUszMK7eKXoCAeQhYLFc is your account, then why is there no record of you ever having, or sending, 400k XRP to anybody?

And if you actively trade up to a few minutes ago, why would you sell on here at 4x less than you're selling for on the market?

Lies, scammer.

The only way for you to prove this is to show your /real/ account sending another account 400k a few hours ago, and then to send a token few drops from that account to the main test account rHb9CJAWyB4rj91VRWn96DkukG4bwdtyTh to prove you indeed do control that account.

Do that and your name is clear, and I'll send you 1000 XRP as an apology.
CryptoPath (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:04:29 PM

Complete rubbish. If rLRdRCt6NehApvoUszMK7eKXoCAeQhYLFc is your account, then why is there no record of you ever having, or sending, 400k XRP to anybody?

And if you actively trade up to a few minutes ago, why would you sell on here at 4x less than you're selling for on the market?

Lies, scammer.

The only way for you to prove this is to show your /real/ account sending another account 400k a few hours ago, and then to send a token few drops from that account to the main test account rHb9CJAWyB4rj91VRWn96DkukG4bwdtyTh to prove you indeed do control that account.

well I don't care about what you think. Stay in your paranoid disorder...
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:23:20 PM

This offer is too good to be true. Maybe using his other account. Be careful guys.
webr3

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:40:54 PM

Lies, scammer.

well I don't care about what you think. Stay in your paranoid disorder...

Offer stands, clear your name and I'll apologise and send you XRP to say sorry.

I have nothing to lose here, I am concerned for others who may be scammed by you, pretending to do one trade, in order to to scam somebody for a large amount.

If you are being honest, you can clear your name in a few seconds - I'll raise the apology money to 10,000 XRP if you can prove what you say by giving us the ripple account number you used.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: