Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] HIGH PAYING BTC SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN (Closed)  (Read 9935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

Btctalk name : a4techer
Current post count : 64
BTC Address : 1F3WixWRNCwHaxKPJYJe2s8CrkBrjDANr1

I want to join my first signature campaign but please get an escrow for security.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:33:27 AM

I want to join my first signature campaign but please get an escrow for security.
Please read the OP.It clearly says that funds paid to participant are Pre-ICO and ICO result funds.That mean OP can't use any escrow as he still don't have the funds to pay us.I'm really hoping that the Pre-ICO and ICO get success though.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

Please read the OP.It clearly says that funds paid to participant are Pre-ICO and ICO result funds.That mean OP can't use any escrow as he still don't have the funds to pay us.I'm really hoping that the Pre-ICO and ICO get success though.

Okay thanks.

I also suggest that remove this rule
* 1 post per week MUST be in Our ANN Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039735
Other campaigns are revising their rules and removing this one.
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

Presently this campaign is 5% hero members, 17% senior members, 27% full members, 19% members and 32% junior members. Assuming the campaign is filled at roughly this rate, it is promising to pay out 1.1765 BTC every week, for at least 6 weeks, and if absolutely no payments are made until the end, as is the current plan, OP will owe a debt of 7.059 BTC. Newbies who ask for a loan of 0.001 BTC with no collateral or escrow are always turned down. This one is looking to owe upwards of $20,000 at once. The project's budget says that advertising will be paid with 5% of the money raised in the ICO, meaning only after raising $380,000 of ETH will this campaign be sustainable without changing the budget.

Furthermore, the minimum the contract will allow without refunding all investors is the sale of $110,000 worth of tokens. What happens if this goal isn't met? The campaign can't be paid for because all the investors were refunded already, meaning everyone wasted their sig space for 6 weeks, at least. Also, the ANN thread only has 2 pages.

Join with caution!

Hello Taras.

My name is Jade and I am the lead developer of Social.

We understand that some people may be hesitant about of signature campaign, and we can definitely understand why. If the ICO does not get over its minimum of 250,000 SCL sold, then it will not be paying out. We are very clear about these risks within the OP. In saying that, all other signature campaigns are the exact same. They promise X amount of their tokens for bounty, although if they do not get over their set minimum then the participants do not receive anything. We are in no way different from other signature campaigns besides the fact that we are offering to pay out in BTC instead of our native coin.

We decided to pay out in BTC instead of our native token for many different reasons:
- Signature campaigns are abundant now, so we had to be competitive if we wanted to get users on board.
- We are attempting to only give away a maximum of 5% of our tokens so that we can a large majority of the tokens in circulation have been acquired by real funds to provide a solid market capital foundation.
- We know that participants prefer BTC other than a token they know nothing about.
- Giving away loss tokens reduces the chances of a day one dump.

We're hoping that the ICO is a huge success. Depending on how the Pre-ICO it goes, we may make our payouts weekly to ensure all campaign participants are satisfied.

We are a legitimate business with years of hard work already behind our existing product. We would in no way want to criticize this by having a bad reputation on the platform or coin. By the looks of the analytics and traffic data, we are predicting a successful pre and main ICO.

If you have any questions or concerns I'd be more than happy to answer them.

This should be added to OP as a message from the DEV team :-)

Pumared

Activity: 1316
Merit: 407

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

Presently this campaign is 5% hero members, 17% senior members, 27% full members, 19% members and 32% junior members. Assuming the campaign is filled at roughly this rate, it is promising to pay out 1.1765 BTC every week, for at least 6 weeks, and if absolutely no payments are made until the end, as is the current plan, OP will owe a debt of 7.059 BTC. Newbies who ask for a loan of 0.001 BTC with no collateral or escrow are always turned down. This one is looking to owe upwards of $20,000 at once. The project's budget says that advertising will be paid with 5% of the money raised in the ICO, meaning only after raising $380,000 of ETH will this campaign be sustainable without changing the budget.

Furthermore, the minimum the contract will allow without refunding all investors is the sale of $110,000 worth of tokens. What happens if this goal isn't met? The campaign can't be paid for because all the investors were refunded already, meaning everyone wasted their sig space for 6 weeks, at least. Also, the ANN thread only has 2 pages.

Join with caution!

Hello Taras.

My name is Jade and I am the lead developer of Social.

We understand that some people may be hesitant about of signature campaign, and we can definitely understand why. If the ICO does not get over its minimum of 250,000 SCL sold, then it will not be paying out. We are very clear about these risks within the OP. In saying that, all other signature campaigns are the exact same. They promise X amount of their tokens for bounty, although if they do not get over their set minimum then the participants do not receive anything. We are in no way different from other signature campaigns besides the fact that we are offering to pay out in BTC instead of our native coin.

We decided to pay out in BTC instead of our native token for many different reasons:
- Signature campaigns are abundant now, so we had to be competitive if we wanted to get users on board.
- We are attempting to only give away a maximum of 5% of our tokens so that we can a large majority of the tokens in circulation have been acquired by real funds to provide a solid market capital foundation.
- We know that participants prefer BTC other than a token they know nothing about.
- Giving away loss tokens reduces the chances of a day one dump.

We're hoping that the ICO is a huge success. Depending on how the Pre-ICO it goes, we may make our payouts weekly to ensure all campaign participants are satisfied.

We are a legitimate business with years of hard work already behind our existing product. We would in no way want to criticize this by having a bad reputation on the platform or coin. By the looks of the analytics and traffic data, we are predicting a successful pre and main ICO.

If you have any questions or concerns I'd be more than happy to answer them.

This should be added to OP as a message from the DEV team :-)

It's a great idea, so by watching the previous conversations the members will see such a message from the team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Btctalk name : manselr
Current post count : 1871
BTC Address : 13VHwYZNr4sQQ8DkUYDgpufQN5UHxyFqjK

As far as the payout model goes... I guess they are trying to make 2 months of aggressive marketing to get their Social brand out there. It is a risk, and we all hope to not waste 6 weeks of hard fork for nothing, so let's hope the ICO is a success, and for an ICO to be a success, marketing is an important part. You need a good product, but you need to advertise it a lot too.
Mtrx92000

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

Hey folks,

I just joined bitcoin forum and if anyone can advise if I would be eligible to join this campaign? Below is my info just in case:

Btctalk name : Mtrx92000
Current post count : 2
BTC Address : 12gHcMtVTp86oDsGZpa2eNGgdiGNsSNbsQ
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

Hey folks,

I just joined bitcoin forum and if anyone can advise if I would be eligible to join this campaign? Below is my info just in case:

You need a higher rank to participate in this campaign. Just keep being active on the forum and you will rank up before you know it. Welcome to BCT btw.  Smiley

Mtrx92000

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:06:54 PM

Hey folks,

You need a higher rank to participate in this campaign. Just keep being active on the forum and you will rank up before you know it. Welcome to BCT btw.  Smiley

You're welcome. Okay will try to be active as much as I could!
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

I want to work here, How to get work
Strawbabies (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

helo sir,   If I am acceptable, I will instantly change my signature

Btctalk name :  siti25
Current post count : 356 + 1
BTC Address :   1B736ctDFgyAq33CEjvF7P3SCr4ZVwSCHY

Hello siti25 you've been accepted please change your signature and avatar.

Hi,
Please consider my application.
I'll replace sig&av if accepted.

Btctalk name : sir.humus
Current post count : 798
BTC Address : 16ahoC27zT2M71Dc2FT4rBTfufzNDnTSZt

Thanks!

sir.humus you've been added to the campaign please change your signature and avatar.

No escrow sorry.
You've been added to the campaign please change your signature and avatar.

I want to work here, How to get work

Only Jr Members, Members, Full Members, Sr Members, Hero Members, and Legendary Member can join.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:30:17 PM

User: oblivi
Position to Apply: Hero Member
Posts Start: 1285
Address: 1NYdoHsAedbQQFRzVrhHrtBe81qrgzGYJz

I have not been very active lately because I took a break from the forums, but I keep up to date with news, im a bitcoin expert for many years, and I speak perfect english (you can look at my past posts), I hope I can be part of promoting your website.
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:31:20 PM

User: oblivi
Position to Apply: Hero Member
Posts Start: 1285
Address: 1NYdoHsAedbQQFRzVrhHrtBe81qrgzGYJz

I have not been very active lately because I took a break from the forums, but I keep up to date with news, im a bitcoin expert for many years, and I speak perfect english (you can look at my past posts), I hope I can be part of promoting your website.

You have been added to the campaign.
Thank you
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:00:11 PM

Bitcointalk username: player514
Current post count: 1417
Bitcoin address: 1HC3B8hikJBgCPmv1bKSnPcJHCcCF2c6Nk

Haven't been able to post much for the past month because I was out on a vacation. I'm going back to my old posting ways now!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:48:53 PM

Haven't been able to post much for the past month because I was out on a vacation. I'm going back to my old posting ways now!

These members have been removed from the campaign.
Reason no signature/avatar

monkey1
knobson
deekey
darel
Rifat 989
status101
trecore4
chineseprancing
kuryadi
betMaster
Cryptaxo
KrisAlex18
Suffoc8
ncmantawil
radjie
mhine07
Vaccinus
Willitivity
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:08:30 AM

Can you explain what constitutes "a week"?

Does it start counting by the time you are added or is there a fixed schedule?

For example if my join date is 26th july (and it is according to the spreadsheet), I need to post 25 posts before august 3th?
Strawbabies (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:34:55 AM

For example if my join date is 26th july (and it is according to the spreadsheet), I need to post 25 posts before august 3th?

Yes 7 days after you sign up is considered a week.

No.14

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:19:41 AM

Btctalk name : No.14
Current post count : 63
BTC Address : 17ZXxpmYgb9Bi6ZVdaMmD564meN6YaTbVv
No.14

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:22:13 AM

Hope I can join your campaign
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:25:11 AM

These members have been removed from the campaign.
Reason no signature/avatar

monkey1
knobson
deekey
darel
Rifat 989
status101
trecore4
chineseprancing
kuryadi
betMaster
Cryptaxo
KrisAlex18
Suffoc8
ncmantawil
radjie
mhine07
Vaccinus
Willitivity

why? my signature was posted yesterday you checked it today how can you say no signature?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: