Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invested everything in Crypto  (Read 4157 times)
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

You may regret that, who knows if bigcoin's price decreases significantly. In economy, speculation it's very important. I wouldn't invest ALL of my money into Altcoins, maybe 30% of it, but still I wouldn't invest it all in one coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

Crypto These days will go down like bitcoin ; the best way invest in usd ; 1 august Approaching swigt2   Cry

We may see Great falls in all Crypto Cry

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

It's all your saving or all your money be sure in any trading invest money which will not reffect your daily needs and I appreciate your daring I cant even think about that.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

It's all your saving or all your money be sure in any trading invest money which will not reffect your daily needs and I appreciate your daring I cant even think about that.
I would also appreciate your courage to invest in crypto world. Your daring act is definitely going to pay you off. I will suggest you to invest as much as you can in bitcoins since they are most desired coins now. I hope you have not invested into those coins that have no future in the crypto world. I wish you very good luck.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:43:02 PM

You may regret that, who knows if bigcoin's price decreases significantly. In economy, speculation it's very important. I wouldn't invest ALL of my money into Altcoins, maybe 30% of it, but still I wouldn't invest it all in one coin.

30% of your all capital is even excessive type of investment for crypto which are full of uncertainty. I would go for commodities but not for crypto.
PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

I have invested all my money in Cryptocurrency which is about 20k because I think the reward outweighs risk. I am going to hold for a long time. 🤑

Brave man Tongue How i it looking now 1 month after? Plenty of sites you can export from exchange -> import to site and you see detailed portfolio stats. I like this one cointracking.info

Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

I have invested all my money in Cryptocurrency which is about 20k because I think the reward outweighs risk. I am going to hold for a long time. 🤑

Brave man Tongue How i it looking now 1 month after? Plenty of sites you can export from exchange -> import to site and you see detailed portfolio stats. I like this one cointracking.info
It grew because Neo value increased 4x. Eth grew too, everything else that i have didnt grow too much like ltc, waves, shift, icn
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:27:26 AM

It's good to diversify, but good projects can be invested more Smiley
It's too dangerous, you can lose a lot of money with an instant. If you do not feel good at least you do it based on experience or you have a team to analyze. Investing is a gamble between winning and losing.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:33:36 AM

congratulation nice move and decision wishing for your success as investor, investment for a long term is the great saving for the future, but make sure you have time to monitor your investment to avoid risk.

viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:59:39 AM

Only invest a sum that we ready to loose it.
I invest some of my money but I consider to be ready to loose it,... you know many ot alts are now down so I loose so many many in term of price.
It is fun
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:06:58 AM

congratulation nice move and decision wishing for your success as investor, investment for a long term is the great saving for the future, but make sure you have time to monitor your investment to avoid risk.

Best of the best, It a great decision to invest on what you can afford to lose. There is a lot of risk investing your hard earned money to cryptocurrency, it because we might not know if the price of bitcoin would would down.

That's why the great tactics is to invest not just on one crypto but some on other altcoins that you think has a great future on it.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:12:28 AM

I did too. I just made sure to monitor the status of the coins I've been investing. Right now I'm kind of happy to see 3 of the coins I'm investing rise up. I was fortunate to buy them at low price. Hope this goes on till  the end of the year.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:25:26 AM

Anybody that invest everything in something is a fool. Right now I would just consider your money lost turn around and walk away. Never invest everything that you have in one place. Make different choices and invest in different places. In this way if you lose at one site / coin , you can still get profit at another and in this way you will never lose.
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

Anybody that invest everything in something is a fool. Right now I would just consider your money lost turn around and walk away. Never invest everything that you have in one place. Make different choices and invest in different places. In this way if you lose at one site / coin , you can still get profit at another and in this way you will never lose.

I think he already made 4x on his ANS-NEO
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

I hope you did a nice and detailed research of which coins to invest in. I honestly think you will not regret that decision because chances of making profit are not that bad. Just think twice before you make a decision to buy or sell and you will be fine.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:43:07 AM

when you say invested everything in coins... what do you mean by that?  I assume you still have money in your bank account for everything else right?

I doubt he means literally everything, going into debt is a bad investment. so is going hungry. Unless his income is big enough to sustain him by itself, I don't think he invested EVERYTHING.
Yeah there are some of the coins which has a great future a head and they will be able to give a good profit in the future. I have invested some of my money in coin like "Eth" and antshare. I also believe in ripple and IOTA and I think they have a great future a head !!!
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

Good investment my friend! Planning on doing the same thing in October this year. I've invested all my money into stocks and planning to sell this October and when I sell it, darn, I'm all in for Cryptos because they're more profitable than anything out there.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

Reward cannot outweigh risk, there is always risk that is proportional to reward, since you cannot see it you are able to invest all in crypto.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:30:45 AM

only invest what you are willing to loose but you still need to have the conviction that you do the right thing not only with your feel but combinated with your mind so its your choice chances are good in crypto but always have an open eye for every option.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:50:53 AM

I'd be interested to see how OP's portfolio is looking now.  My own portfolio took a major battering, but held up pretty well overall.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: