Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invested everything in Crypto  (Read 4157 times)
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

how long will you be holding before getting anything out?

I plan on holding for at least a year, hope to buy my own house one day Grin Grin Grin

I did something similar back in 2013. Now I'm a mulit millionair because of bitshares and nem. But I'm greedy so I reinvested most of it back into crypto and only cashed out about 10%. Still, paid all of my debts and and looking at a new toy. Still haven't bought it yet.. I guess living all of my life paycheck to paycheck you train yourself not to spend.

Anyhow I think you'll accomplish your dream in much less time than it took me.

Good luck.

Do u have any proof?  Share it with others.

Congratz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:06:48 PM

Well, it´s not my money but I can suggest you to buy some BTC and invest a good % in altcoins like waves and stratis. Both coins have a very good future.
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:44:06 AM

Good luck mate

maybe diversity a bit hey to avoid getting rekt
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:46:47 AM

I have invested all my money in Cryptocurrency which is about 20k because I think the reward outweighs risk. I am going to hold for a long time. 🤑

Only invest what you can loose with laughing.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

Hope the best with your investment see ya in few years.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

I have invested all my money in Cryptocurrency which is about 20k because I think the reward outweighs risk. I am going to hold for a long time. 🤑
I certainly agree, but let me ask you: How old are you?

If you are young then the risk is worth it, since you will get back on your feet anyways, having a lot of time remaining.
If you're really old and have a fixed income (e.g. retirement funds) that can sustain you even if you blow the 20k, go ahead as well, why not.
If you're in your 40-60s, then it might be best not to go all in and put 5-10k into some strong tech stocks instead, with the rest in a diversified crypto portfolio.

Just my opinion though, surely there'll be some who disagree.

I am young. I am already in profit so not worried about losing everything. I bought 70  eth at $50 average and 70 Ltc at $30. I dont expect them to crash overnight or drop below my cost price for now.
Everything is possible, you need ready with happening the market after August 1st can crash all cryptocurrency and make the price of your coin holding falldown to under base you bought. So always have stop limit can helps to avoid take loss and have small profit if in correct trend
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

I certainly agree, but let me ask you: How old are you?

If you are young then the risk is worth it, since you will get back on your feet anyways, having a lot of time remaining.
If you're really old and have a fixed income (e.g. retirement funds) that can sustain you even if you blow the 20k, go ahead as well, why not.
If you're in your 40-60s, then it might be best not to go all in and put 5-10k into some strong tech stocks instead, with the rest in a diversified crypto portfolio.

Just my opinion though, surely there'll be some who disagree.

I am young. I am already in profit so not worried about losing everything. I bought 70  eth at $50 average and 70 Ltc at $30. I dont expect them to crash overnight or drop below my cost price for now.
Everything is possible, you need ready with happening the market after August 1st can crash all cryptocurrency and make the price of your coin holding falldown to under base you bought. So always have stop limit can helps to avoid take loss and have small profit if in correct trend

Before I've got some doubts on each status of alts when august 1 came but for now seeing some good green days on each coin listed on marketcap I don't see any circumstances that price of each crypto will crash since the panic state of those weak hands are already done thats why we can see some certain growth right now and maybe to gain those best oppurtunities offered we must follow and watch the tricky movement of alts in the scene.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:08:49 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 01:44:04 PM by TGD

just make sure you are notinvested all your money in one coin or if you invested this in one coin choose BTC not other altcoin , BTC have a bright future it will give you the things that you wanted just wait and hold it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

Well, that is big enough money and i hope you buy it at a very good price. I also invested almost all of my money into cryptoss, but not all at once, I need the right price to buy it, so I can calmly invest for the long term. I suppose you do, buy a gradual cryptos at the price you expect. But I wonder how if you have an urgent need for money, while all the money you use to invest in cryptos?
Ghotel168

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

i wanted invesment but, i don't how to do, but dont much BTC
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Well, that is big enough money and i hope you buy it at a very good price. I also invested almost all of my money into cryptoss, but not all at once, I need the right price to buy it, so I can calmly invest for the long term. I suppose you do, buy a gradual cryptos at the price you expect. But I wonder how if you have an urgent need for money, while all the money you use to invest in cryptos?
Thats when credit cards with 0% promotional APR come in handy
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

You are truly a brave guy, at present, bitcoin is in turmoil, it affects the entire crypto market. You can lose a lot of money when Bitcoin drops. I hope that will not happen, good luck.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

You are truly a brave guy, at present, bitcoin is in turmoil, it affects the entire crypto market. You can lose a lot of money when Bitcoin drops. I hope that will not happen, good luck.
Pray for him in next time not loss all money lol =)). I very "admire" the people as him, always have a strategy plan before investing and just use emotion for do that, not care their money can loss anytime

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Just make sure you've spread across a few coins, with a decent proportion of your money in higher marketcap coins. Good luck!
Thats what i did. Most of my money is on Btc, Eth, Ltc, Waves, Ans, Icn, Melon .And few Stratis, Shift, Ubiq and more coins

those are some really good coins, i wish you all the best and think you will be a very rich person if you HODL

Smiley
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

Investment is always a risk whether it be altcoins, houses, shares, gold or collectibles.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:46:32 PM

Hope it doesn't happen for all our sakes  Grin
Crypto currency is the future. I believe that most of us will get a lot more back than we invested.
Bitcoin and the likes have way too much support. Crypto currency is here to stay.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

No, he is not a brave man. He is a wise man who know how to invest his money in a good trend which will bring him a great amount of money in the future. Moreover, bitcoin will never drop its price because it is very strong and supported by many big investors. Bitcoin is now a mainstream of rich people

viking02

Activity: 770

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

when you say invested everything in coins... what do you mean by that?  I assume you still have money in your bank account for everything else right?  Because that wouldnt make sense etc.

What coins did you buy and how much of each?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
FromTheStars

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

when you say invested everything in coins... what do you mean by that?  I assume you still have money in your bank account for everything else right?

I doubt he means literally everything, going into debt is a bad investment. so is going hungry. Unless his income is big enough to sustain him by itself, I don't think he invested EVERYTHING.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:22:12 PM

when you say invested everything in coins... what do you mean by that?  I assume you still have money in your bank account for everything else right?

I doubt he means literally everything, going into debt is a bad investment. so is going hungry. Unless his income is big enough to sustain him by itself, I don't think he invested EVERYTHING.
I have the same question. What does he really mean by investing all into crypto market? I guess he is talking about his savings or the money on which he can take a risk. Otherwise no one is so crazy to invest all in crypto world. But wait for a second, if he had invested the larger part in bitcoins, he would have been among the luckiest people in the world after the Segwit. Good luck, mate!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: