Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to climb in League of Legends?  (Read 400 times)
genocide (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:11:45 AM

Hey guys, are there any fellow summoners out there? I just want to ask some tips and know your opinions. How can I climb up the ranks at League of Legends? I am currently at Silver 1 with 0 LP. Last season I was able to reach Gold 5. I really want to climb higher even just up to Platinum 5. Can anybody give me some advice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancetheyiffer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

i would really ban yasuo and play easy champ no skill heroes to climb because there will always be a vayne player who will fuck you up
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:48:06 AM

I'm not play this game, but I like the game is Mobile legend on android  Cheesy

Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

Hey guys, are there any fellow summoners out there? I just want to ask some tips and know your opinions. How can I climb up the ranks at League of Legends? I am currently at Silver 1 with 0 LP. Last season I was able to reach Gold 5. I really want to climb higher even just up to Platinum 5. Can anybody give me some advice?

Well, there is no magic formula, but here are some universal tips which helped me climb up to Platinum 3:

1. Find a duo q friend who is willing to help you climb.
This require him to be better player than you, to give you few tips and tricks. Not necessary to have smurf account if he is not too high in rank.
It is always good to have someone to rely on in game.
2. Focus on 1 or 2 positions at max.
Trust me, you wont get anywhere playing different role every other ranked game.
3. Focus only on few champs.
Focusing on 3-5 champs per position will really help - you will learn boundaries of every champ, match-ups, when to trade and when to run away etc.
Be a meta breaker, strong champ is always strong in right hands no matter what.
4. For God sake, dont flame teammates after first mistake they make.
It only makes them play worse, try to give some advice, to calm them down.

These would be most important, but there are other useful tips on the net, do your own research and good luck in the fields of justice Wink

EUNE Freelancer76

hasakiyakasura

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

Be a proper player, dont flame but encourage your teammates, do less mistakes and try to beat yourself by minions per minute.
boomdasdas

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

You can choose easy-to-play generals, such as ashe, garen that master YI,
lellullol

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

I advise you to find another player to dual rank. You should also ban some powerful generals like yasuo, riven, maokai
norgeballl69

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

I advise you to choose a jung position, you can help your comrade defeat your opponent and lead to a quick victory.
plain_gal58

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

I often hit only one or two generals when ranking. The two generals that I play regularly are Tristana and Vi
emithesquirrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6AsiVpqu4
There are many ways you can refer
promoza

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

Choose best hero you play for, with the highest win rates and play for him 100-200 games)
ashkie22

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:57 AM

I'll give some tips on playing League of Legends this is just my opinion Smiley At first, you must stick to a champion that you know the skills or must know the game-play of the champion you've chosen. Second is, better make a duo with someone who is knowledgeable on playing LOL! Third part, you need to learn the map and how to engage attack and how to make help your teammates to win the game. But the very important role to win the game is to "destroy the enemies tower not to make kills" this will going to help you reach you the higher rank.
LyfHestia123

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

hey guys! can someone teach me how to make the best runes for support? Cuz the last time I played LOL was last May 2017, and there's a lot of stuff that has been changed in the game.
ashkie22

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

hey guys! can someone teach me how to make the best runes for support? Cuz the last time I played LOL was last May 2017, and there's a lot of stuff that has been changed in the game.

You can check it out on youtube or google using new runes and masteries combination, before i was also confused on how to used new set of items i just do research. But much better if they will set it just like before
NaksBoy

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

Find a partner who you think is useful and has a role to play.
Raiamyr

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Look for a partner who is not weak and have a fast internet connection.
Marzkiee101

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

Work on your role better so as not to lower the rank low. Find a partner that you do not like the role.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

1. Always be considerate especially when you're team is losing, because the more you flame, the greater you lose focus on the game.
2. Stay cool and keep calm whenever someone is flaming you, just play your game and do whatever you need to do to win.
3. Use champions depending on your team and on the opposing team. Be wise, think of a champion that fits the role and also fits the composition better.
4. Whenever you're in a bad day (losing games consecutively), try taking a rest then come back after.
5. Stay updated on patches and also on popular builds. Try experimenting on normal games and master atleast 3 champions per role.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

I think you should find a higher player. Usually I would dual with a friend of mine to rank higher
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

You should ban strong generals such as yasuo, master Yi, renekton. good luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: