Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover  (Read 18153 times)
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

How do I know that the lottery will be held? How many participants are needed for the first lottery? Huh

Dev said he waits for 1000 participants and he will announce it in the threads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghost16

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

I'm thinking of buying tokens, but I do not find any more information about the project. Is there a website, the source code for Github?
lottereumDev (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

I'm thinking of buying tokens, but I do not find any more information about the project. Is there a website, the source code for Github?

What interests you in the code from what you can not see and understand from the functionala of a smart contract?
Ghost16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:02:54 AM

What interests you in the code from what you can not see and understand from the functionala of a smart contract?

I do not understand the purpose of sendEther (to whom?), importAddresses (where to import?), setMaxTransfer (what is a maxTransfer?). I'm a programmer and I want to see the code to look for vulnerabilities. If there are no vulnerabilities, I'll buy coins Cool
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

I do not understand the purpose of sendEther (to whom?), importAddresses (where to import?), setMaxTransfer (what is a maxTransfer?). I'm a programmer and I want to see the code to look for vulnerabilities. If there are no vulnerabilities, I'll buy coins Cool

1. sendEther - admin function, transfer from the account of the smart contract Eth to the account of the administrator
2. importAddresses - AIRDROP member address import function
3. setMaxTransfer - admin function, setting the maximum number of address import for AIRDROP
Ghost16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

1. sendEther - admin function, transfer from the account of the smart contract Eth to the account of the administrator
3. setMaxTransfer - admin function, setting the maximum number of address import for AIRDROP

Can the administrator import any number of addresses and an unlimited number of times? Can the administrator add himself any number of coins?

With the code it would be easier Wink
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

Can the administrator import any number of addresses and an unlimited number of times? Can the administrator add himself any number of coins?

With the code it would be easier Wink

Stages of the project development:

1. Selection of addresses genesis through participation in the lottery (5 thousand addresses).

2. Bounty Company.

3. Pre-mining 1 000 000 Lte for distribution of the first lotteries to participants and for rewarding the participation of users in the company's bounty.

4. Holding an auction to sell 10% of the future profits from the lottery on Eth.

5. Transfer the selected addresses to the genesis.

6. Disable the function of transfer of addresses of genesis and disabling the pre-mining function (a smart contract has this function).

7. Deployment of a smart contract "Decentralized credit system".

7.1. With Lte exchange function for credit token. Course 1: 1.

8. Deploy a smart contract for the release and active sale of customer tokens.

8.1. With the exchange function Lte on the smart contract token. Course 1: 1.
8.2. The token of a smart contract entitles you to a share of the smart contract profits.
8.3. The profit of a smart contract is formed from the deduction in favor of a smart contract of a certain percentage of the sold client tokens.

Here is more about lotteries https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038170.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2120357.msg21409715#msg21409715
Ghost16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:03:23 AM

6. Disable the function of transfer of addresses of genesis and disabling the pre-mining function (a smart contract has this function).

Can I see this code? Code is more credible than the developer's promises Wink
Before buying, I want to make sure that everything is honest
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:19:27 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:33:59 AM by lottereumDev

Can I see this code? Code is more credible than the developer's promises Wink
Before buying, I want to make sure that everything is honest

All is fair. The code will be laid out on the githab after the entire complex of smart contracts is deployed.

This value is not set now. After I limit it, it will be impossible to add new addresses and, accordingly, new tokens.

It is obvious to the programmer that once this value is established, it becomes impossible to add more addresses and tokens to them, respectively. Another way to get tokens in a smart contract is not provided, as can be seen from its functionality.

I do not set this value in the hope that more participants will want to join the smart contract, which will increase its popularity.
But if this is the only thing that keeps investors from investing, then I can set the value to 5000 now.
Ghost16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:43:15 AM

All is fair. The code will be laid out on the githab after the entire complex of smart contracts is deployed.
What complex of smart contracts? Lottereum is not a self-contained token? It looks like there is a vulnerability in the code that you do not want to show Wink

This value is not set now. After I limit it, it will be impossible to add new addresses and, accordingly, new tokens.
Now maxTransfer = 8  Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

What complex of smart contracts? Lottereum is not a self-contained token? It looks like there is a vulnerability in the code that you do not want to show Wink

Now maxTransfer = 8  Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh
maxTransfer - how many lists of participants AIRDROP were imported

Grin
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

What would speed up the collection of participants in the lottery. As an incentive, tomorrow I will begin AIRDROP participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery.
In addition, as an experiment, everyone who wishes that his address became a genesis, but does not want to participate in the lottery, will be offered to buy a place in a smart contract for 0.1 Eth.
In this way, we engage of active and financially secured users in the community.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

1. First the participation confirmation (1 Lte is removed) through the use of the participiateInTokenLottery function.
2. Waiting for 1000 confirmations.
3. Announcement of the time of the lottery.
4. At the announced time, all participants buy tickets through the BuyTicketForTokenLottery function
5. The first transaction processed by the Ethereum platform wins 10%, each 10, 20 and 100 also win their%.

If we quickly hold an auction for the sale of shares in the profits of the project, then I will have the means to develop a website-application of this smart contract and everything will become easier, clearer and more convenient!

Hii dev I am still confused here..I have some queries

What does BuyTicketForTokenLottery function entails?? Is it sending of 100 LTE for the lottery or sending of ethereum for the lottery ??

Then why is it that I applied 10 times at the initial airdrop stage as required but I got only 101 LTE while some others were getting 1000 LTE ??

Then I have participated in the lottery by following the steps in the other thread but my address is not yet in the address genesis (already in the smart contract) sheet..

Am I missing anything here Huh
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:26:13 AM

1. First the participation confirmation (1 Lte is removed) through the use of the participiateInTokenLottery function.
2. Waiting for 1000 confirmations.
3. Announcement of the time of the lottery.
4. At the announced time, all participants buy tickets through the BuyTicketForTokenLottery function
5. The first transaction processed by the Ethereum platform wins 10%, each 10, 20 and 100 also win their%.

If we quickly hold an auction for the sale of shares in the profits of the project, then I will have the means to develop a website-application of this smart contract and everything will become easier, clearer and more convenient!

Hii dev I am still confused here..I have some queries

What does BuyTicketForTokenLottery function entails?? Is it sending of 100 LTE for the lottery or sending of ethereum for the lottery ??

Then why is it that I applied 10 times at the initial airdrop stage as required but I got only 101 LTE while some others were getting 1000 LTE ??

Then I have participated in the lottery by following the steps in the other thread but my address is not yet in the address genesis (already in the smart contract) sheet..

Am I missing anything here Huh

If you confirmed participation in the lottery, then today you will receive the first 1000 Lte
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:26:47 AM

Has anyone here posted that they've won?
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:14:29 AM

Has anyone here posted that they've won?

The lottery has not been held yet.
Ghost16

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:48:21 AM

Excuse my insistence, there will not be a code? Lottereum - a pig in a poke? Undecided
lottereumDev (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

Excuse my insistence, there will not be a code? Lottereum - a pig in a poke? Undecided

Why do you break my plans? ))) If you want to see the code ahead of time - become an investor and I'll send you the archive, with the condition not to publish until the whole complex of smart contracts is ready.

Grin Grin Grin
Ghost16

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:32:25 AM

Why do you break my plans? ))) If you want to see the code ahead of time - become an investor and I'll send you the archive, with the condition not to publish until the whole complex of smart contracts is ready.
 Grin Grin Grin

I'm not going to break your plans. You violate the principle of openness in the blockchaine, hiding the code. When you buy an apartment, you evaluate it. Become an investor of your token now - trust the realtor who only says that everything is fine. Cry
salary123

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

Is the flight activity been over? Just send the address can get the token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: