Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DASH GREEN 🍃 POS + MASTERNODE 🍃 Ecofriendly Digital Cash 🍃 DEX  (Read 29331 times)
Xhong54

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 06:59:37 AM

Does it champion for zero carbon?if yes,that's the way to go

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:36:15 AM

Any updates on the chain being unstuck?
Jeffrejj

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 01:46:47 PM

any news? and what payment is send? for what?
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:38:15 PM

Dash Green has been listed on the Dextro Platform

https://dextro.io/page/coin/dash-green
nytik

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 07:48:13 AM

Hi. I am not a part of the developers team. I just want to post some information for those who may concern. I was avoiding DASHG Discord chat, because I didn't like Discord, but finally I get an account. Here some information for those who don't read Discord.

Developers have abondoned the project long time ago. The blockhain was working till the end of June 2021 (block 1355366 or something like that). Then the chain stucked. If you wanna buy DASHG on Graviex now it will probably go to a wrong chain. People in the chat not really active anymore. Some of them waiting for miracles, most don't care anymore.

BUT...

The idea about crypto was that it should be decentralized and community driven, wasn't it? Maybe we should start to do something by ourselves? I don't expect that somebody really will do something useful instead of posting about "dead coin" (which is true, but not because of developers... that's because of "holders" who just wanted to get quick money without any effort).

First, we should unstuck the chain somehow. Any suggestion?
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 08:06:11 AM

Hi. I am not a part of the developers team. I just want to post some information for those who may concern. I was avoiding DASHG Discord chat, because I didn't like Discord, but finally I get an account. Here some information for those who don't read Discord.

Developers have abondoned the project long time ago. The blockhain was working till the end of June 2021 (block 1355366 or something like that). Then the chain stucked. If you wanna buy DASHG on Graviex now it will probably go to a wrong chain. People in the chat not really active anymore. Some of them waiting for miracles, most don't care anymore.

BUT...

The idea about crypto was that it should be decentralized and community driven, wasn't it? Maybe we should start to do something by ourselves? I don't expect that somebody really will do something useful instead of posting about "dead coin" (which is true, but not because of developers... that's because of "holders" who just wanted to get quick money without any effort).

First, we should unstuck the chain somehow. Any suggestion?
The developer could submit this project to the community.
But he didn't.
To resurrect a project, you need a smart developer, you need funds to create a website, a block explorer, campaign on social networks, and more.
Do you have such opportunities?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
nytik

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 08:24:51 AM

Hi. Thank you for the answer.

You are saying right things. I don't want to promise something or lie. I just want to hear some opinions and think.

I am glad that somebody answer me in this topis so quickly.

Right now I don't have any of such opportunities. I just wanna know that I am not alone in this topic.

I hope I will give any good ideas (or actions) to save the project (or fork it) a bit later.

If somebody reads this, please, give your ideas or just show you are alive and care (just a bit).
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 07:52:17 PM

Hi. Thank you for the answer.

You are saying right things. I don't want to promise something or lie. I just want to hear some opinions and think.

I am glad that somebody answer me in this topis so quickly.

Right now I don't have any of such opportunities. I just wanna know that I am not alone in this topic.

I hope I will give any good ideas (or actions) to save the project (or fork it) a bit later.

If somebody reads this, please, give your ideas or just show you are alive and care (just a bit).
Are you a large coin holder?
If this is the case and you do not want them to disappear, you need to restart the blockchain, in any case, you need a developer, a human programmer.
Without active actions, the coin will simply cease to exist, the network is no working, and soon there will be a delisting from the exchange.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
nytik

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:34:14 AM

If this is the case and you do not want them to disappear, you need to restart the blockchain, in any case, you need a developer, a human programmer.
Without active actions, the coin will simply cease to exist, the network is no working, and soon there will be a delisting from the exchange.

Yes, I am in top 100 rich list for this coin. I am thinking about the solution. The sad thing is it seems people don't really care about the coin anymore. Only you (here) and one person (in Discord) answered me. Currently, I asked a friend of mine to help (he is a programmer, though he has a very small experience with blockchain). So, if there will be any news, I will post it here.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 08:24:38 PM

Yes, I am in top 100 rich list for this coin. I am thinking about the solution. The sad thing is it seems people don't really care about the coin anymore. Only you (here) and one person (in Discord) answered me. Currently, I asked a friend of mine to help (he is a programmer, though he has a very small experience with blockchain). So, if there will be any news, I will post it here.

Why not just sync with Graviex wallet?
nytik

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 12:53:30 PM

Why not just sync with Graviex wallet?

Hi! The "Graviex" chain also stucked. It seems you have checked it youself and wrote it in Discord chat few minutes ago (newbie in Discord is me and CryptoFreak is probably you). I also read your advice. I think you are right. Maybe, we should wait other opinions and start to do the swap. And I need to check whether my friend (a developer) help us or I should think what can we do.
saxydev

Activity: 429
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 10:39:56 AM

Ok, it seems with some effort I may be available to continue the mining.

In case of a need for a new explorer I can offer this service also, but someone that is close to the team or a holder should buy the domain.

If there is actually any interest in me starting to work on it ping me on my discord: sexydevil#4228

I will need control of a wallet which has enough coins for a masternode.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: