Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China  (Read 29723 times)
newcoin01

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Hi, I'm holding now 1000 Wabi coins and waiting for the Masternode should I buy more? I want to start a masternode when it's started.

I think amny investors are waiting them reveal the details and requirements of being masternode. I'm also waiting, I don't know if I need more or not.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
22naru

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

Hi, I'm holding now 1000 Wabi coins and waiting for the Masternode should I buy more? I want to start a masternode when it's started.

can be more, but in the last news  will be some annoncements about this info. keep follow the news.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

█████▄                  ▄█████
███████                ███████
████████▄            ▄████████
██████████          ██████████
███████████▄      ▄███████████
█████████████    █████████████
██████████████▄▄██████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀██████████████
█████████████    █████████████
███████████▀      ▀███████████
██████████          ██████████
████████▀            ▀████████
███████                ███████
█████▀                  ▀█████

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

in
[/
KenCryptos

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

Wabi +12% right now. Great!: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/wabi
EustaceBagge

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Wabi is another undervalued project. They have a working product which SAVES LIVES. Meanwhile their competitors are screwing up their social media campaigns and cheating, and they are still worth tens of millions more. Meanwhile, the team is working hard on establishing partnership and adding product lines. I predict a very bright future for WABI.
hoanglann111

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

I have a feeling you are from Vechain advertising here. I hope some of the users investigations that started after vechain ICO will actually be published later, so that the truth can be seen by the public.
EustaceBagge

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I have a feeling you are from Vechain advertising here. I hope some of the users investigations that started after vechain ICO will actually be published later, so that the truth can be seen by the public.
If you are talking to me, I assure you I am not from Vechain advertising. You can have a look at some of my other posts, I post about tokens that I am invested in. I confess I do like Vechain, and think there is enough space  for all of the players in this type of space. I think Wabi has potential to be in the Vechain price range, while Vechain will of course be worth more. There is no denying that they have very impressive partnerships and serious investors backing the company. The company I was talking about in my post is Walton. 
On a side note, Wabi just announced an addition of an Australian company into their product line. The team is definitely working hard.
EustaceBagge

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

The newest progress report:
https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-12-may-2nd-92ab2fd50d23
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 56

“Revolutionising KYC Services”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

WaBi has finalized its contract with one of the world's leading PR companies to increase exposure in the Chinese market.
 Check out Weekly Update 13 here:

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-13-may-9th-6198cb5f0b1a

•In our efforts to open up the concepts of a safe retail channel and usage of the WaJiFen loyalty points to millions of our every-day target consumers, we’ve officially signed on one of the world’s leading PR companies to increase exposure in our target market. They will be directing efforts to introduce the Chinese market to the Walimai safe retail channel and bring Chinese consumers into the WaBi ecosystem by arranging media appearances and crafting the Walimai media narrative. Enhanced visibility will be vital for the WaBi project, and you can expect to see a lot more of us as we move forward.
•Our official WaBi Telegram group has almost 9000 members. In an effort to filter spam, FUD, and white noise posts from non-WaBi holders, we’ve created a Verified WaBi Holder Discussion channel exclusive to supporters holding 50 WaBi or more. WaBi holders can gain access to this additional group through a simple verification process we will introduce in our channels this week. We will be discontinuing the Support / Business / Tech groups and replacing them with the Verified WaBi Holder Discussion channel.

EustaceBagge

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

It is a very good idea to have a holders group. Fortunately, I own enough tokens to be a part of it. Smiley
TOPMasternodes

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Add "WaBi (WABI)" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 247 WaBi (WABI)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Luka22

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

Project with great purpose to protect ourselves and our young ones. Abuse of products happens to often and having a product to help prevent that is great. Good luck to the team in the future.
cjl1984

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

I think WaBi has a very good idea, everyone can benefit from it, and the preparation of the project is very early, and WaBi has great potential.

krypto kamikaze

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Cant wait for more info about masternodes

Perfetct masternode VPS https://[Suspicious link removed]/2rjVEri
gosselinbelli

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. I'll support as far as possible cause I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future .
EustaceBagge

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Cant wait for more info about masternodes
I wonder how many coins will be needed for a master node. Probably thousands, right?
kronos123

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

When you want to find a coin that can change your life you do not have to look for the first top100 but you have to go a lot further
1) you must find companies that capitalize $ 10-50 million;
2) you must find companies that already have a real product, present on the market, and that you can evaluate and see;
3) you must find a company with a young, prepared and innovative team that has agreements with other companies in its sector;
4) you must find companies that know how to renew and follow new trends in new markets.

Wabi is all this! Respect all the points I have listed you!

It is useless to always ask the same questions about how many coins per masternode or always talk about price.
The team plans to work, develop and improve the already existing and active product, always and continuously tighten other agreements with new companies; it publishes every week all the news, agreements, developments and roadmap in its telegram channel or on medium https://medium.com/@wabiico

Wabi is one of the few co-workers on the market with a real and useful use in everyday life; operates all over Asia with a unique, simple and inexpensive product; capitalizes only $ 40 million!

WABI will leave many people amazed in the next 2-3 years!

EustaceBagge

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

When you want to find a coin that can change your life you do not have to look for the first top100 but you have to go a lot further
1) you must find companies that capitalize $ 10-50 million;
2) you must find companies that already have a real product, present on the market, and that you can evaluate and see;
3) you must find a company with a young, prepared and innovative team that has agreements with other companies in its sector;
4) you must find companies that know how to renew and follow new trends in new markets.

Wabi is all this! Respect all the points I have listed you!

It is useless to always ask the same questions about how many coins per masternode or always talk about price.
The team plans to work, develop and improve the already existing and active product, always and continuously tighten other agreements with new companies; it publishes every week all the news, agreements, developments and roadmap in its telegram channel or on medium https://medium.com/@wabiico

Wabi is one of the few co-workers on the market with a real and useful use in everyday life; operates all over Asia with a unique, simple and inexpensive product; capitalizes only $ 40 million!

WABI will leave many people amazed in the next 2-3 years!

I completely agree with you! With everything you said. Smiley
Lydian

Activity: 644
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

I have been waiting for several months now. Since I currently do not need any cash, my WaBi tokens can still wait a few months - maybe even years. There are only a few thousand pieces. Let's see...

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.