Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion First Airdrop  (Read 2993 times)
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:28:17 AM

i didn't recieve any deeponion coin, the post needed is 10 and i got 9 post only, so how sad in my part. i will get better in 4th week.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:33:01 AM

That had been my fault in the second week. I swear, this would never happen again. But I think it is not that easy, when you are short of time a little, to write 10 posts every week which are not suspected of being spam. Because a spaming around community won't help the project. On the contrary! It will lead in hate, fud and loss of face for the project and the members of the community.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:33:28 AM

is there any timeline of each airdrop?

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:33:17 AM

I think this dev drops his onions from the air straight deep in your throat. then tells people to go around the forums and label other people as

Child deep throat actor. this is too deep, tell your dev to take it out a little bit. howbow dat? this reminded me of the first atomic bomb dropped

By the US government deep in Japanese territory.
hamline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

Looking for the timeline for airdrops too
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

I got my first drop a few days ago and was surprise to see how much it was; I got a little over 800 coins for being a junior member.  It'll be interesting to see how these coins will be valued when exchanges open up considering so many people plan to dump them when it gets listed.  There's also the looming dump of the dev since he or she has the majority.  Either way I'm having fun with the campaign and also see value in the coin so I may just have more fun and hold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

I got my first drop a few days ago and was surprise to see how much it was; I got a little over 800 coins for being a junior member.  It'll be interesting to see how these coins will be valued when exchanges open up considering so many people plan to dump them when it gets listed.  There's also the looming dump of the dev since he or she has the majority.  Either way I'm having fun with the campaign and also see value in the coin so I may just have more fun and hold.

Exeptionally last airdrop double the amount was distributed. This week you well get around 400 again.

daadog

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

I still haven't recieved any coins from last week. (31.07-06.08). Don't know when they do the payout but.

SHPING | | A cryptocurrency for shopper marketing and rewards
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 22 - 31 Jan | | CROWDSALE: 22 Feb - 23 Mar
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:31:59 PM

If you didn't get any last friday, you did not meet the requirements.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

I joined the airdrop for this 4th week, I hope I meet the requirement and received some sweet onions. This coin is for longterm to hold.
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

I received byteballs. They didn't require any work to receive them.

But for DeepOnion they require signature and posts.

Are you sure it is an airdrop.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

Many thanks for posting this thread. It took me just 5 minutes to create an online wallet, add the signature and enroll for the airdrop. Right now none of the exchanges are trading in Deeponion. But I guess they will add it later.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

this is well worth a look, novaexchange are in the process of picking deeponion up. click on my sig to learn more. it's free and there is no risk. unlike most ico's coming out
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Hi there! I am here just to say sales of the ReCoin began now!

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

This looks like a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. As for me, I have just linked my BTC address and received lumens and byteball via airdrops. But for this one, I need to wear a signature and add posts before each drop? Then it shouldn't be called airdrop.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

It's not really an airdrop, as you said. But the coin is gaining value, by week 40 it might be at $1.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:01:24 AM

This looks like a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. As for me, I have just linked my BTC address and received lumens and byteball via airdrops. But for this one, I need to wear a signature and add posts before each drop? Then it shouldn't be called airdrop.

You are right this isn't an airdrop it is actually a signature campaign for sure. However, it is actually very easy you only need to do 10 posts in a week and you will get your full share if DeepOnion coins. If you ask me, that is pretty good considering other campaigns require 25-80 posts per week and they do not pay as much and the value of the coin is also going up so in my opinion it really is a great deal.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:28:55 AM

My account is not new, but unfortunatly I don't post , I like to read a lot, do i need to reach jr member at least to be able to participate on the airdrop? Is there an end date for the participation of airdrops?

Yes, there is an end date.  It is going on for 40 weeks, but we are a few weeks in.  They don't allow brand new accounts but they do allow seasoned accounts to make their way up to jr member and then participate.  So all is not lost for you.
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:34:58 AM

when i joined the airdrop i receive 720.008 on the 4th round. i got my first Airdrop ever. im going to joined until the airdrop will end.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

This sounds compelling.

So many airdrops, so little time.

I have but one sig/avatar to give at a time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: