Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT ledger scam accusation  (Read 422 times)
tetra (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:02:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:33:54 PM by tetra

Hello,

Since the old HEAT thread was closed and the new thread is fully censored by the starter, it leaves no other choice than posting here.

Please note that HEAT is not a total scam. The CEO has been caught presenting the community with inaccurate information that differed from reality again and again though.

I will post some pages of the old HEAT thread, where evidence is given and even a very recent presentation of false information is unveiled.

Reason for starting this topic: A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

So do you allow reasonable criticism like the unveiling of your most recent attempt at deceipt or are you going censor it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.6820 <--- Basic overview and blaming the community for his own faults

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.6840 <-- Further note here, how he implies words like "masterful" that have never been said and insults the community for failure

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.6860 <-- On lying before the ICO to make money and luring new people in with advertisement that was impossible to realize

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.6880 <-- On broken agreements with evidence

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.6900 <-- On deliberate deception

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.6920 <-- Most recent false presentation, thread was closed afterwards to censor any criticism

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:34:09 PM

hey. please note that Tetra uses the same ip as stewieG and memberberry.
Edit; oh you dont... youre a different person or use better VPN than stewie... sorry my mistake.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

Edit; oh you dont... youre a different person or use better VPN than stewie... sorry my mistake.
What are you talking about? You know that you can not even see the ip somebody uses on this forum right? Even if they would use the same ip this would not say anything and still both their criticism and accusations were still valid. To think tetra and StewieG are/were the same person is complete nonsense since tetra just recently started criticising and accusing heat of being a scam and StewieG was criticising heat since they first showed signs of being a scam in 2016. 

tetra (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

If I were Stewie you're saying I use better VPN than myself. Does that make sense to you?

memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:55:12 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 12:22:55 AM by memberberry

From the thread Bitcoin Forum > Other > Off-topic > Best way to deal with trolls?

yeah i dunno... you could come back with good arguments but they usually continue anyways even when proved wrong.. so.... ignore and report Tongue or i dunno maybe this is not the best site for that but you could troll them back with some utter nonsense

I think he tries to "troll back" with some utter nonsense but is not realizing that the valid criticism that has been stated in a reasonable way is not trolling and he is the actual troll here...

lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:49:25 AM

chill im just trolling Smiley this is the thread for trolling right?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
tetra (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

No, this is the only place where you can mention the problems, Svante is censoring out of his new thread

tetra (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: