Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] How To Get More Sales In Internet  (Read 8154 times)
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

Always wondered what does it take to make more sales & generate bigger profits?. I am here to explain you what to do to increase your sales by at least 300%.
Guide is simply explained and everyone would be able to understand it.
Price of the guide is only $14.99
Hurry up and get it !
Vouches accepted !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

Who qualifies for these vouches and are they free?
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

Also interested in a vouch, is it a pdf guide?

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

Can you provide vouch copy? I'll write a detailed review after trying your method.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

I'll take a vouch copy and give an honest review if you wish. PM me.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

I need vouch copy
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:06:10 AM

You shouldn't pay mind to low ranking members of the forum when provided vouches. If anything, give a vouch to the hero member that posted above, but no one else. I can also take it if you would so like and would provide a quick and honest review. If you look at my post history I have done many vouches before and for the most part provide my feedback and review within 24 hours from the request. In my last one it took me about one hour since I was offered the vouch. Of course, this is only if you decide not to go with any other members who have already posted here. If you are willing then just hit me up with a PM and whatever I am to vouch for.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:28:25 AM

The word vouch accepted will really trigger more people to write review about your product also more review about this your product will bring in more sales.

I am also interested in writing an honest review about your product, kindly contact me through PM if i am qualify for it.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

Hero members received the vouches. No more vouch copies available. Let me know if you are interested in getting the product

saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

Hero members received the vouches. No more vouch copies available. Let me know if you are interested in getting the product

Good to know that hero member rank have been giving a vouch copy, is there any where we can read the vouch copy review ?

If yes, it will be better if you can add it to your ann. thread opening post.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

I just received the vouch copy that the OP promised. The product is, in my opinion, not so much a guide as it is some advice and a few tips on increasing the sales of your product or service. The entire content is around 250 words and can be condensed into one or two paragraphs. I personally find the content to be mostly common sense if you have any sort of business mind and do not find much value in this guide, especially not for $15. However, I do understand that some people might see the value and may benefit from it, just don't expect this guide to be any sort of groundbreaking or mindblowing discovery. I would be happy to answer any further questions about the validity of this guide, albeit for obvious reasons I cannot go into detail about the content itself.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

I just received the vouch copy that the OP promised. The product is, in my opinion, not so much a guide as it is some advice and a few tips on increasing the sales of your product or service. The entire content is around 250 words and can be condensed into one or two paragraphs. I personally find the content to be mostly common sense if you have any sort of business mind and do not find much value in this guide, especially not for $15. However, I do understand that some people might see the value and may benefit from it, just don't expect this guide to be any sort of groundbreaking or mindblowing discovery. I would be happy to answer any further questions about the validity of this guide, albeit for obvious reasons I cannot go into detail about the content itself.

Thank you, I will add more information and reduce price to $10. I wanted it to be simplier

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:34:02 AM

Thank you, I will add more information and reduce price to $10. I wanted it to be simplier

Yeah, makes sense. If you add information and make changes and would like me to change my review ever feel free to PM me! I am certainly not going anywhere anytime soon. I can also provide private feedback on your guide if you so desire it, just make sure to let me know when you message me.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:53:39 AM

Took a vouch copy. Even though the information provided by the OP seems legit, it does not escape from common sense. If I were to try to increase my sales online I would have done what the guide describes as the basic steps, to be honest I was looking for some shortcut/something that really would make the difference, but that's not the case.

Thanks for the vouch copy OP.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

......obvious reasons I cannot go into detail about the content itself.

=================================

@vervainagospoda,
"....Thank you, I will add more information and reduce price to $10.."

is adding more information's to the guide & reduction in price a  part of the process of boosting sales by 300% as outlined in your guide? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:44:01 PM

......obvious reasons I cannot go into detail about the content itself.

=================================

@vervainagospoda,
"....Thank you, I will add more information and reduce price to $10.."

is adding more information's to the guide & reduction in price a  part of the process of boosting sales by 300% as outlined in your guide? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks

nope lol

techgeeks8

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:16:46 PM

based on the reviews it seems the guide is not worth the $$
ActiveP

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

If the OP reduces the price, he may get a few buyers. Based on btcton's review, it is not so much a guide but some business advice for entrepreneurs. People will pay $15 and more if the guide is for a specific method that leads to roi.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

If the OP reduces the price, he may get a few buyers. Based on btcton's review, it is not so much a guide but some business advice for entrepreneurs. People will pay $15 and more if the guide is for a specific method that leads to roi.

I sell money-making techniques. There is no pure method to make money. You need to add some creativity depends what you sell. This will just help you get way more sales

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:02:05 AM

To expand on this, it is very general advice. I would not really call it business advice. It's more like very general marketing advice that you can probably come up with on your own if you think hard enough. Some people might find some value in it, but I can say that personally, I would not. It does vary from person to person, however.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: