Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still support Ethereum?  (Read 37264 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

Of course yes, i still support ethereum with trading it on exchangers, i used ethereum to buy ICO be builded on ethereum's blockchain and i know about the risk losing money with invested into ethereum and the ICOs be builded on ethereum's blockchain even if i don't make invest in any other instrument of investment, i will be losing value of money because of the inflation, so losing money in ethereum is not problem because i have made calculating about it before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

I will also support the ETH, not only because I have invested in it, but also I think the ETH community has been built with much nice basic structure.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

yeah, somehow coz i guess most of the altcoins that i am having right now are most likely are in etherium platform. i mean not only but most of the altcoin people here in this forum. but somehow i can't predict
of etherium can surpass bitcoin. i really can't see what will be happening between those two. but i myself support etherium.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

Spartak, what do you mean by 'support'?  As in putting ETH in cold storage or is trading ETH a form of 'support' to you?  

In my case I don't consider myself an Ethereum supporter, but I do trade it.  The only coins that I have ever bought and stored are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and ETC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

Of course yes, i still support ethereum with trading it on exchangers, i used ethereum to buy ICO be builded on ethereum's blockchain and i know about the risk losing money with invested into ethereum and the ICOs be builded on ethereum's blockchain even if i don't make invest in any other instrument of investment, i will be losing value of money because of the inflation, so losing money in ethereum is not problem because i have made calculating about it before.

I do the same becasue ethereum is used for initial coin offering contibutions and is a main altcoin for trade on Bittrex. I don't see any reason not to support ethereum. The hack thing is not the fault of ethereum anyways. I keep supporting it.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

I do the same becasue ethereum is used for initial coin offering contibutions and is a main altcoin for trade on Bittrex. I don't see any reason not to support ethereum. The hack thing is not the fault of ethereum anyways. I keep supporting it.
Yes there is no reason to not support eth. As of now eth is good to invest thats for my opinion . So for me i keep supporting eth too.
KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

I think Ethereum does offer a good product allowing people that are not very technical to create projects that will push the industry forward. The problem is that because its so easy and ICO have gotten so crazy people are taking advantage and just scamming newbies. Other that that there could be really good things coming out of the technology.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

Please, can you explain your point of view better? I was just thinking about investing in Eth, I don't have many technical skills to understand the details but what's does not convince you? Security?

Its approach. To me digital currencies were always about the revolution and then fiat money. I strongly believe that people should work in projects, because they believe in them, not because they can earn more Ethereum. Or Bitcoin for that matter.

"support", "like", "hate", "f***", ...
people are getting too emotional in my opinion. and in this market you will lose all your money the day you start using your emotions instead of cold hard logic of your brain. just get in, make the profit, dump and get the hell out of there! and then stay out when things don't look good. it is not like there is a lack of "variety" to choose from!

it is a cool technology but it has failed to deliver. multiple times when things got serious and got some traction.

I'm far from losing money in this. I think that EBT, RZR and SFR were the only three coins I lost money in my 4 years in crypto.

Spartak, what do you mean by 'support'?  As in putting ETH in cold storage or is trading ETH a form of 'support' to you? 

In my case I don't consider myself an Ethereum supporter, but I do trade it.  The only coins that I have ever bought and stored are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and ETC.

Trading also means you are supporting it. I bought 11-12 ETH only once and that was... 2 months ago. I have then sold with a tiny profit (something like $200) and would not touch it again, because I simply don't like it...

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:25:12 PM

It is normal for ethereum to decrease $200 It's a normal correction. You should not care much about ita price.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

It is normal for ethereum to decrease $200 It's a normal correction. You should not care much about ita price.

Yes right, this is a common thing and we should not be too concerned about the price now because one day it will surely recover again. keep calm!
Shahin320

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

for me Eth is the one of the most popular cryptocurrency and it will be great chance to you buy eth.it can give such big effect and good feedback from others that gets benefits from it.so that's why I support ETH.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I would say the same way we still have support for bitcoin even despite the many ups and down, people still believes in it and see every period of downwards issue as an opportunity to buy and thereby pushing it back which I see as the same thing happening to ETH because of the downs is what others see as an opportunity and the projects that have made people lose money is not about ETH but the unscrupulous individuals exploiting it.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:12:10 PM

I am neither supporting ETH nor opposing them, we all know ETH is also having scaling issue due to lots of crowdfunding going on right now but that is actually a good thing it is increasing demand for ETH. I don't mind in holding them for next few years along with my bitcoins.  Wink
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

Yes because of there was hacked problem on ethereum's wallet doesn't mean we blame ethereum and get out from ecosystem of ethereum and stop support for ethereum, because ethereum's network is fine and hacking issues also attacked on bitcoins too but we know bitcoins is still alive, so do with ethereum the developer will fix this problem to be better for ethereum in the future.
allcryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:30:20 AM

Why not invest in some fork of Ethereum like EXP and LISK?
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:02:21 AM

I still support Ethreum because it has a stable price and a very good foundation. I can invest in ICO projects with this platform. In the last few months, Ethereum has improved very well the features and security very well

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:32:50 AM

I support ETH because I support ICOs and I support credible dev teams trying to disrupt big industries.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

For me, ETh is good at the moment, after BTC, But I thinka after 1 Aug, may be change!
I don't know exacly
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:41:42 AM

Yes I still support eth, for me eth showing a great promise for the future, and yes I knew that Bitcoin got a lot of problem, but eth still better than other alt coin and it is the most potential coin to replace Bitcoin if Bitcoin has major problem and the eth price is also quite stable

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:12:52 AM

yes, i always support eth because a lot of projects are generated by eth network, although sometimes they fail, but they always work hard with the project to going success. if someone not responsible doing scams, eth can not be blamed directly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: