Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:26:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still support Ethereum?  (Read 37283 times)
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

ETH allows many other coins to exist, and smart contracts are amazing.

Ethereum will gain popularity and success like bitcoin today. I dont expect to be too grandiose about price of ETH in the future, $ 1K/ETH is pretty enough for me. And ETH is favorite cryptocoin after btc.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

I will support it. Its much easier to earn etherium coin than bitcoin. I'm not an anti-bitcoin, but even though it is the leading cryptocurrency, it lots of flaws. I'm not saying that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency with flaws, but also the others and even etherium coin. I'm just saying that it is more convinient to earn eth than btc maybe because btc has much more market price compare to that of eth which is almost 1/10 only of btc. But despite that i'll still support eth

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

Actually I still do support Ethereum, I like both Bitcoin and Ethereum and currently Im loving them both because its value is still low and we'll never know Ethereum might be next to bitcoin in the future. I believe this coin has a lot to offer in the future that's why I still support this coin until now. In fact I just bought a couple of Ethereum recently when it went down.

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:10:28 PM

Hard to know. Ethereum is not good anymore and it has been hacked many times. I do want to support ethereum because it is the strong coins which can become the threat to bitcoin. But right now, bitcoin has not been hacked yet. Only bitcoin exchange is hacked and cause of that reason, I only give my trust to bitcoin Wink ethereum needs to be fixed asap if it want to return to the old path
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

ETH is always the perfect choice for long term investment because in terms of technology ETH is superior in terms of intelligent contract and because of this technology, ETH can get the same position as today. At first there was some suggestion that ETH was just a scam and no one knew how to use smart contract. I believe ETH will be a monster in the future

noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:23:25 PM

ETH is always the perfect choice for long term investment because in terms of technology ETH is superior in terms of intelligent contract and because of this technology, ETH can get the same position as today. At first there was some suggestion that ETH was just a scam and no one knew how to use smart contract. I believe ETH will be a monster in the future

No matter what the circumstances, I still support ETH as the best solid and profitable altcoin. I believe in the team behind ETH, they will continue to do their best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

ETH allows many other coins to exist, and smart contracts are amazing.

Not really a fan of ethereum but i am supporting  this coin. And yes smart contracts are amazing which makes eth price high and stable. Will be holding some eths for future hoping to go $500 to $1000 in the future   Grin

condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

I still support Ethereum, they use very good platforms and is a high potential altcoin. I just wish that they would do something about their vulnerability to hacking because some people are getting worried about their investments or coins being stolen. But you can't deny the fact that ethereum is a good altcoin probably one of the best altcoin out there, and ethereum is still a good altcoin to invest on. So in conclusion, as of now, I still support Ethereum.
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

For me I still want to support this Ethereum despite the fact that there is no such failure in the hands it still can be good for everyone. I can still convince Ethereum to make a good return and that's why I will keep it confident.
Yes Ethereum is a good investment and good for a long term investment. Because I do believe I can earn profit in Eth, so I just Hold ethereum for now. Even the price is low it will rise again.
I don't agree ethereum is good for long time investment because ethereum has high fluctuating of price,
ethereum will be suitable for short time investment (trading bitcoins to ethereum) we can take chance the profit
of fluctuating ethereum's price and the altcoins for long time investment are investing into the ICOs projects because
the chance to getting large of profit on the ICOs projects that has real products.

The fluctuation is not something special for ethereum, the same fluctuation happens for bitcoin too. Check bitcoin price history please, you will see that. Giving up on ethereum is like giving up on bitcoin. If we're not temporarily investing in coins, we should support ethereum. No reason to stop supporting it. It still carries huge potential.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

Yes I am sill supporting Ethereum after all the hacked issues and the price change as you can see eth is trying to come back and might have a new ath soon. I know the team is trying their best to fix all the issues they have.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:42:54 PM

Yes I am sill supporting Ethereum after all the hacked issues and the price change as you can see eth is trying to come back and might have a new ath soon. I know the team is trying their best to fix all the issues they have.
Of course yes, ethereum is one of the famous altcoins in crytocurrencies industry. Therefore  the good condition of ethereum will depends on the demand of ethereum in the market. Hoping that ethereum value  is continue raising up.
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

im too supporting Ethereum even if there is some issues on it i still believe that it will not crash
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:51:15 PM

im too supporting Ethereum even if there is some issues on it i still believe that it will not crash
Same here i do still support ETH as of now on which i do believe on its potential and its still young theres long way to go for it to progress even more in the near future and also it has passed already lots of issues in the past which it can still able to surpass and withstand it and it doesnt dump its price again to the bottom which is really amazing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

It's not like it has failed many times, it's like people being panicked about it when the bad situation arises. They don't support it as they would do for bitcoin and that's why it dumps itself in the price like anything. Ethereum is altcoin and people are little but scary about alts and think that it couldn't withstand the market. All the comparisons lead to conflicts and mass dumping situation.

But I love ether and there are many more fans of ethereum. Big ICO are funded on the basis of ethereum only and it is the only supporting blockchain for them. Due to this ether will never die off and will always keep boosting slowly but steady.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:10:20 AM

Of course. Nothing is as good as ETH for what it is doing.
Solutionbenedicts

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:29:50 AM

Nobody knows for sure, will the prices drop or soar that’s the truth. But personally I feel Ethereum has a lot of potential applications, brilliant technology and solid backing team, so it’s possible that prices will rise a lot more from where they are.
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:58:27 AM

In a sense, yes I do. As Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency, Ethereum is the original Smart Contract token.

One should wonder however, should currencies / tokens maintain their support for being the oldest entities alone, or should it lean more toward the underlying tech and functioning.

BCH is in a sense better than BTC, yet BTC is valued above BCH by a lot.

Ethereum is sometimes regarded badly due to what happened during The DAO. But again, this is all sentiment and not valuation based on Ether in its current form.

Why should a coin/token be valued highly because of being first (first currency or first smart contract)? Regrettably sentiment is the strongest factor in valuation, and regrettably it cannot be discarded as something unreal. Sentiment is real, it can become real, as valuation is subjective in the first place.

However, people do merit underlying tech and functioning. If a crypto would arise which would be truly decentralized and truly wide and evenly distributed (BTC is neither) I for one would value it highly.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

Ether is perfect coin in all ways and I don't see any negative side of it. Ether behaves like bitcoin only and it shows up good upward movements when it takes down dips. I never seen ether failing people that bad as you are picturising it here. It is relatively simple to mine today and has good potential to increase in its value in the future. I see all the good reasons to invest in it and trust the currency.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

Yes I still support Etherium. Thanks Buterin for this amazing altcoin.
Go to altcoin Announcements and just count how many altcoins are issued on etherium? Almost every month there is new alt with ICO more than 100 millions dollars. So it will be again x10! Like it happened at start of 2017 year!
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I have few etherium. But I want to say etherium is a good coin in the cryptocurrency market so far. Lots of investors because it seems has better future, less risk like bitcoin. I believe it gets the highest price in the future and good for long term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: