Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still support Ethereum?  (Read 37283 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:32:07 PM

I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes I still support ethereum 100% because it is still a successful coins. And I know that next year and the next couple of years they will be successful to the point that theur value will grow just like what happened to bitcoins. But I know that bitcoins will always be the number one in this league, but also they will always be an ethereum right behind the bitcoins that was acting like a sidekick. I see a lot of potential in this coins knowing that theybare the most expensive in the world of altcoins.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

I do not like ethereum. It fails many times and I never supported it.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

I do not like ethereum. It fails many times and I never supported it.

You must elaborate on that
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:52:49 AM

Every cryptocurrency has its flaws. Heck, bitcoin has A TON of problems and limitations.

You don't get into ether just for that. Ethereum has so many practical applications--more than bitcoin. Ethereum is a good platform to build an ICO ontop of.

For example, UnikoinGold is an ERC20 token built on the ethereum blockchain. They're raising millions and their blockchain is very sophisticated. Their ICO is ending in a couple weeks, so I recommend looking into them asap.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

of course, i still support ethereum, because this is the best platform on crypto world,
ethereum is one of my favourite crypto besides bitcoin and the others

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:50:23 AM

Ethereum is good coin and it is on my list of altcoins portfolio. Always got the feeling that this coin will boost itself in the future like that of bitcoin. All the ICO projects are funding it like crazy and I'm sure this will benefit the value of ethereum coin. On top of that it is ERC20 standard token and the supported wallets will have the private keys handed over to me and thus assuring that no tough my coin. That's just personal touch about ethereum and I like it.

I can easily buy them that's another advantage for now because of its comparatively less price than bitcoin. It has to be like that as I will get enough today and when the price goes skyrocket like that of bitcoin then I'm gonna be rich. For sure, so that's why ethereum. :-)
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

the thing about ethereum is that it is not just a digital currency. It has many aspects. ... And the benefits of these contracts is that the blockchain provides a decentralized way to verify and enforce them. I support these principles and they will make eth survive for a long time.
I am using ETH as a source of income so that is obvious that I cannot even think about leaving it. People stops supporting when there are bad days, they are mean. I have seen many ups and down and I don’t think there is any reason not to support ETH.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

the thing about ethereum is that it is not just a digital currency. It has many aspects. ... And the benefits of these contracts is that the blockchain provides a decentralized way to verify and enforce them. I support these principles and they will make eth survive for a long time.
I am using ETH as a source of income so that is obvious that I cannot even think about leaving it. People stops supporting when there are bad days, they are mean. I have seen many ups and down and I don’t think there is any reason not to support ETH.
Are you mining ethereum? sounds like you are doing it. But when ethereum comes to the another system just like pos and many miners will be leaving it. Eth was having the unique idea comparing with other project that still and still never give a result about the development.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

eth showing some good sign a positive movements out from the exchange it seems that shorting would help traders to gain some from this
project, i think i will try some day trade and take some chances to earn eth have a big future ahead so if i missed this ride i will hold my
coin.
Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Not quite sure how you can say that a coin with thousands upon thousands of percent in overall gain from its original price is in any form of the word a "failure" or has "failed multiple times". Anyone with half a brain cell can deduce the market that is crypto currency and its overall volatile nature, but in no way does a dip in price in the short term constitute cause for "failure". Carry on OP.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

I still like Ethereum.because the future of these coins is very bright.Their condition is improving day by day.A few years later, After a few years,Ethereum prices will be a lot
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

Etheruem is having a fork in few days.
Then the price of Etherum will take a massive run.
Ethereum team is solid in my eyes.
They have a great community and Ethereum team is taking some amazing project for future.
Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:04 PM

Yes, I support ETH and think that it is a good coin to hodl.
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:44:37 PM

I do not understand your anger. Ethereum road map was followed all time and there is a great team putting their best on it. Fluctuations on market prices are normal, it's crypto I do not know what do you expect.
MoneyTree.social

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

It was the first coin I invested in, and I still support it. There will be ups and downs like everything else so the best thing to do is stick with the ride and don't panic. With that in mind I've done well on my Eth investment.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:32:12 PM

I think ETHEREUM digital currency is also besides the bitcoin, besides the many benefits of the ethereum because as a means of payment if we follow some of the bounty or signature so that it is very important that I was then. trust the ethereum despite some people who leave them because the ethereum began to decline but I will always support the ethereum forever as I am sure ethereum will again rise again
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:47:27 PM

Of course I am still supporting ethereum. It is the second best coin in tge market. And ethereum platforms are so good like this myetherwallet. Erc20 tokens are supported by eth platforms.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

I have no choice but support the project because even if I chose to distance myself away from Ethereum i will need to use Eth for my ethereum based tokens (*not that am against the project) I admire the convenience of how fast transactions are processed and the dev team seems to have less differences among them in cases of a fork which reduces network interruptions.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:55:21 PM

I support ethereum, have bought, sold and now mine it. I definitely see it as something worthwhile to hold onto and am not super concerned with small fluctuactions in price. I plan on continuing to accumulate it for as long as I can. It's bound to go up in value over the long run and in the meantime has held pretty steady at $300 which isn't a bad place in my opinion.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:16:48 AM

Of course, i still do. Eth may have been having a downtime lately but i know it will rise up and when it does, it may even go beyond what is expected of it. Eth has great potential and have been contiuosly improving. Having a downtime is inevitable but what matters is its capacity to go back up. And this has always been one of the abilities that eth have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: