Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kazakhstan will become the second country regulating the cryptocurrency  (Read 963 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

Recently i seen south korea regulated bitcoin now its turn to kazakistan most asian countries are adopting crypto currency its really good move india also on its way to regulate completely good days ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

Nope..

China was in the news in 2013 and so was Russia.
Then in 2013 USA and Canada implemented crypto coin tax laws.
Then the USA agency FiNCEN fined Ripple and the FBI arrested guys using Bitcoin via LocalBitcoins in 2013.
Later the USA's SEC issued a warning to investors.
I could go on..

No idea where you have been buddy but.. LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

All we need now is not for countries to just regulate blockchain tech, but to actually implement it for healthcare, insurance companies, voting systems ... Smiley

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
VanDeinsberg12

Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:33:25 AM

All we need now is not for countries to just regulate blockchain tech, but to actually implement it for healthcare, insurance companies, voting systems ... Smiley
THe tech can't be regulated but the country just try to aim the thing has used by a lot of people right now such as crypto currency. blockchain just a system and you can't blame it. The real implementation of the blockchain still on the research.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

Yeah right, everything else in Kazakhstan is regulated and doing great, just need to regulate the crypto currencies Cheesy.

This is a joke.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:01:19 AM

The Astana International Financial Center has announced the creation of a working group together with Deloitte, Waves, Juscutum, and Kesarev Consulting to develop an ecosystem to enable blockchain solutions for the CIS region.

Independent legal and regulatory framework based on the English common law principles, and the Fintech regulatory Sandbox, a special regime for innovative projects within the Astana International Financial Center, are unique advantages for attracting capital to different projects from around the world.

http://wavescommunity.com/waves-helps-kazakhstan-to-become-the-second-country-regulating-the-cryptocurrency/

This is exactly what will happen after all whether we like it or not and I am happy that the country is starting its own race early sooner or later other countries will join in and its because they have come to realise that there is no stopping of the crypto market and its increasing on a daily basis. The way out is to shut the internet which is something I don't think any government can afford to do at this time. For countries not ready, citizens should continue enjoying tax free income.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

The Astana International Financial Center has announced the creation of a working group together with Deloitte, Waves, Juscutum, and Kesarev Consulting to develop an ecosystem to enable blockchain solutions for the CIS region.

Independent legal and regulatory framework based on the English common law principles, and the Fintech regulatory Sandbox, a special regime for innovative projects within the Astana International Financial Center, are unique advantages for attracting capital to different projects from around the world.

http://wavescommunity.com/waves-helps-kazakhstan-to-become-the-second-country-regulating-the-cryptocurrency/

This is exactly what will happen after all whether we like it or not and I am happy that the country is starting its own race early sooner or later other countries will join in and its because they have come to realise that there is no stopping of the crypto market and its increasing on a daily basis. The way out is to shut the internet which is something I don't think any government can afford to do at this time. For countries not ready, citizens should continue enjoying tax free income.

What a colossal load of bullshit.

Tax free ?
WOW admit tax fraud on a forum much ?
http://www.coindesk.com/irs-bitcoin-tax-guidelines-mean/
http://www.coindesk.com/canada-revenue-agency-tax-rules-apply-bitcoin/

I bet half of you here are guilty and just haven't been caught yet  Cheesy

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

What a colossal load of bullshit.

Tax free ?
WOW admit tax fraud on a forum much ?
http://www.coindesk.com/irs-bitcoin-tax-guidelines-mean/
http://www.coindesk.com/canada-revenue-agency-tax-rules-apply-bitcoin/

I bet half of you here are guilty and just haven't been caught yet  Cheesy

You don't seem very... how should I put it... trustworthy Grin
Screw tax. The government does a piss poor job with it anyway.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

Oh really mr sleazy ass bullshit TOR / Onion i don't pay my taxes guy LOL
Me ?
I was warning you.. so you don't get arrested.

You are welcome chucklefuck profiteer.

I am not the NOOB nor am i advertising an illegal scam coin in my SIG.  Roll Eyes
Maybe i should just keep creating new accounts every five minutes like thew rest of you shitbirds ?

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

I doubt anything like that will happen during next 20 years and even if some government will be forward thinking enough to work on blockchain tech it doesn't mean that bitcoin or any other altcoin will gain value.
Not to mention that Kazakhstan is a pretty much insignificant economy and even if they will make cryptocurrency their alternative legal payment method it won't change the big picture, not in the way Japan adoption impacted markets anyway.

wbulot

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

I don't understand the meaning of "regulating a cryptocurrency".
In all countries there is services that accept Bitcoin/Altcoin as payment method. Are they Illegal ?
relest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

As I understand, Kazakhstan is going to make tax breaks for the blockchain startups, ICO's in the Astana financial center. This center is like a separate country in the country

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:09:23 PM

It's really good news for cryptocurrency enthusiasts lots of countries adopting blockchain technology recently South Korea legalised bitcoin lots of Asian countries moving towards this.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:36:15 PM

I doubt anything like that will happen during next 20 years and even if some government will be forward thinking enough to work on blockchain tech it doesn't mean that bitcoin or any other altcoin will gain value.
Not to mention that Kazakhstan is a pretty much insignificant economy and even if they will make cryptocurrency their alternative legal payment method it won't change the big picture, not in the way Japan adoption impacted markets anyway.

Are you sure that Japan "legalisation" didn`t had an effect on crypto currencies?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: