Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Buy for Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2Gh/s X11 Miner ASIC  (Read 4873 times)
paawan (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Hi,
Innosilicon has just announced their first X11 miner "A5 DashMaster". They are claiming 30.2 Gh/s at 750W and 38Gh/s at 1250W and shipping by 30th September. But take this with a pinch of salt, see more details at the bottom of this post.

I had emailed them for buying a piece in the first batch and they emailed me back that the MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity) is 3 units and the pre-booking will start soon, maybe today. Here's the link:
http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html#Buy
You can see all the details above.

On the above link, the MOQ has not been mentioned anywhere, so I'm not sure whether there will be any MOQ, but if it's 3 as mentioned in the email, I can only buy one and will be interested to know if there are some people who want to order one or two and can help me in reaching 3?

The price is not mentioned anywhere and they said they will announce it soon, but from what I read elsewhere on the Dash forum, it's going to be more than $6000, but we can't be sure about it right now.

The payment will be made in BTC, and it needs to be completed within 2 hours of placing the order.

I'm based in Pune and can ship the miner to you, the same day I receive it. I also have a registered firm with an IEC (Import Export code) that I have used for importing mining hardware from China before, which makes clearing customs hassle-free for me.

I will not be interested in this miner if the price is above $7000, as I am also placing an ordering in the second batch of Antminer D3 from Bitmain which costs $2699 and gives a hash rate of 15 Gh/s. It's currently out of stock but you can check here: https://shop.bitmain.com/main.htm?lang=en

Some important things to consider:
1. Innosilicon has in the past delayed the shipping of their new miners by a few months. I read this somewhere on this forum in a group buy thread for their A4 miner.
2. In 2016, they had first claimed that their A4 Scrypt (Litecoin) Miner will give a hash rate of 800Mh/s at 750W, then they said 600Mh/s and started pre-booking, then finally they delivered 280Mh/s at 1050W, and that too a few months late! Even though this might seem like cheating, but some people are saying that now they are experienced and they may deliver what they are promising.
3. If you use any mining calculator like whattomine.com and enter 30Gh/s for X11, you will see a daily profit of more than $500 for mining Dash at 412,091.079 Difficulty and network hash rate of 11.27 Th/s. But this is because there were only 1200Mh/s Baikals in the market till now, with new miners from iBeLink (DM11G - 10.8 Gh/s), Bitmain (Antminer D3 - 15 Gh/s), the difficulty level will go up around 4-5 times, so consider daily profits less than $100 if the price of Dash remains same.

If you are not interested in buying this miner, please also post your suggestions on which miner one should buy and what do you think about the future of Dash.
Anyone willing to share their experience with Innosilicon vs Bitmain ASIC miners is also welcome.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manav24

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:30:22 PM

Pre order is already open and its priced at $9999 and MOQ is 3.

Bitrated user: manav24.
manav24

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

Pre order is already open and its priced at $9999 and MOQ is 3.

Update : MOQ has been reduced to 1 and free PSU to go with it.

digyvijay

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

Hey Pawan,i am interested. contact me at idandroidcz(at)gmail(dot)com
paawan (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:10:18 PM

Hi Digvijay,
I am not interested in Innosilicon's A5, I ordered 3 pieces of Bitmain's Antminer D3 instead of this A5.
For $2699*3=$8097, the D3 is a much better option. It gets sold out in 10 minutes after it comes back in stock, but keep trying. All the Best. :-)
manav24

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:57:15 AM

Hi Digvijay,
I am not interested in Innosilicon's A5, I ordered 3 pieces of Bitmain's Antminer D3 instead of this A5.
For $2699*3=$8097, the D3 is a much better option. It gets sold out in 10 minutes after it comes back in stock, but keep trying. All the Best. :-)

I ordered 2 as well , lets see how it goes.

sameerbasha3094

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Hi guys i am interested in buying Antminer D3 and i am willing to pay 3600$ each, If anyone has any left feel free to contact me
yyuvane

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Hi,
Innosilicon has just announced their first X11 miner "A5 DashMaster". They are claiming 30.2 Gh/s at 750W and 38Gh/s at 1250W and shipping by 30th September. But take this with a pinch of salt, see more details at the bottom of this post.

Be careful in duty clearance bros
I had emailed them for buying a piece in the first batch and they emailed me back that the MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity) is 3 units and the pre-booking will start soon, maybe today. Here's the link:

On the above link, the MOQ has not been mentioned anywhere, so I'm not sure whether there will be any MOQ, but if it's 3 as mentioned in the email, I can only buy one and will be interested to know if there are some people who want to order one or two and can help me in reaching 3?

The price is not mentioned anywhere and they said they will announce it soon, but from what I read elsewhere on the Dash forum, it's going to be more than $6000, but we can't be sure about it right now.

The payment will be made in BTC, and it needs to be completed within 2 hours of placing the order.

I'm based in Pune and can ship the miner to you, the same day I receive it. I also have a registered firm with an IEC (Import Export code) that I have used for importing mining hardware from China before, which makes clearing customs hassle-free for me.

I will not be interested in this miner if the price is above $7000, as I am also placing an ordering in the second batch of Antminer D3 from Bitmain which costs $2699 and gives a hash rate of 15 Gh/s. It's currently out of stock but you can check here: https://shop.bitmain.com/main.htm?lang=en

1. Innosilicon has in the past delayed the shipping of their new miners by a few months. I read this somewhere on this forum in a group buy thread for their A4 miner.
2. In 2016, they had first claimed that their A4 Scrypt (Litecoin) Miner will give a hash rate of 800Mh/s at 750W, then they said 600Mh/s and started pre-booking, then finally they delivered 280Mh/s at 1050W, and that too a few months late! Even though this might seem like cheating, but some people are saying that now they are experienced and they may deliver what they are promising.
3. If you use any mining calculator like whattomine.com and enter 30Gh/s for X11, you will see a daily profit of more than $500 for mining Dash at 412,091.079 Difficulty and network hash rate of 11.27 Th/s. But this is because there were only 1200Mh/s Baikals in the market till now, with new miners from iBeLink (DM11G - 10.8 Gh/s), Bitmain (Antminer D3 - 15 Gh/s), the difficulty level will go up around 4-5 times, so consider daily profits less than $100 if the price of Dash remains same.

If you are not interested in buying this miner, please also post your suggestions on which miner one should buy and what do you think about the future of Dash.
Anyone willing to share their experience with Innosilicon vs Bitmain ASIC miners is also welcome.

donate  btc :  1NX1KJqpXBTwbLqArpuvFEGR3FiQVcWnE6
yyuvane

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Hi,

Hope in clearance it will get hold ... very much worried

donate  btc :  1NX1KJqpXBTwbLqArpuvFEGR3FiQVcWnE6
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: