Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:28:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH hacker is HODLING  (Read 1723 times)
LeoC (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:48:04 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 05:33:33 PM by LeoC

The ICO's were slowly dumping. This guy is HODLING! Why is everyone panicking?
This guy single handedly prevented $32 million from slowly bleeding onto exchanges. He's a modern day crypto Robin Hood.
Also in the worst case scenario, the hacker will be doing exactly what the ICO's were already doing, so what does it matter to you guys who does it.
Buy and hold your ETH folks, don't be stupid and buy into the FUD, this thing will fly to the moon soon, its literally 50% of its highs.
ETH will be at $500-$600 for SURE by the end of the year.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:22:13 AM

It must be more observant in selling and buying ETH and other thanks to produce more.☺☺
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

He is only holding because he has NO choice.
When a hack happen, exchanges usually ban and watch hackers' address. If they happen to deposit on an exchange, they might block any further withdrawals to this person and give the money back to the owners.
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

I hope this hacker cannot runaway with the stolen amounts. However, he will try to find ways to spend his bag. He could avoid using exchanges and trade between other fake identities?
baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:45:10 PM

There will be ways to offload the stolen goods. There will be people who will act as 3rd parties to make some money I think. Right now I think he's just laying low. Actually it could be a male or female we don't know or it could be a group. Either eay, why act when heat is high. When it does die down there will be opportunity to act
Adam

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

When did it exactly happen?

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

Hacker can get easy way to sell that.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:48:11 AM

I don't think the hacker is an ordinary person. He or she is probably a worker in a business related to ethereum, wallets etc. maybe even insider?

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:13:35 PM

He is only holding because he has NO choice.
When a hack happen, exchanges usually ban and watch hackers' address. If they happen to deposit on an exchange, they might block any further withdrawals to this person and give the money back to the owners.
I'm not sure about that, he can use decentralized exchanges for slowly selling. He probably has better plans, dark market or similar. Where he can instantly sell it without need to worry what next. Who knows who controls those addresses now.
I hope this hacker cannot runaway with the stolen amounts. However, he will try to find ways to spend his bag. He could avoid using exchanges and trade between other fake identities?
He probably already enjoys this money, and someone else has control over those funds, and dont know what to do with it.
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

This guy single handedly prevented $32 million from slowly bleeding onto exchanges. He's a modern day crypto Robin Hood.
Also in the worst case scenario, the hacker will be doing exactly what the ICO's were already doing, so what does it matter to you guys who does it.
Buy and hold your ETH folks, don't be stupid and buy into the FUD, this thing will fly to the moon soon, its literally 50% of its highs.

great

i buy ETH

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

if they want, they can withdraw very well but they will not withdraw it.
because everybody knows who did it.
its not hack its scam.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

If he really hacks the ammount definitely it will be traceable because we can find where the transaction went till final exchange am not sure how he is going to cashout.
eSportsCoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

how can you be sure that Ethereum will go up?

It seems like it is 100% dependent on the ICO volume to even maintain its current volumes. Eth = ICO coin only, these days

Gamerbits Limited $900k ICO Asian eSports GBITS.IO
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

I don't think the hacker is an ordinary person. He or she is probably a worker in a business related to ethereum, wallets etc. maybe even insider?
You wont really need to be an insider for you to hack some ETH. Knowing this issue its not actually directly that ETH have been compromised but those 3rd party developer which we know the parity wallet have been hacked stored up large sums of ETH and got been hacked. That person isnt ordinary because we know hacking isnt really an easy skill and does really need critical thinking to hack those funds. If that hacker cant use his hacked eth funds then he just avoiding for the whole eth community to watch any movements from those address which would really give him some doubts on encashing it thru exchanges because he does know the risk on doing that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

why he is not hodl?
he has key and he has money. what will be happen?
Nasdam

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

how can you be sure that Ethereum will go up?

It seems like it is 100% dependent on the ICO volume to even maintain its current volumes. Eth = ICO coin only, these days

That is true. When the ICO dries up, the ETH might drop.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:53:00 PM

They say he is white and ethical hacker. LOL. I doubt that. He is just holding because the heat is still on him. He will probably moved his coins to a decentralized exchanges and convert it to fiat. Right now all eyes are on him but later a hacker is a hacker and they are stealing money. But I have to agree that ETH will go to the moon, not now but in the near future.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:42:49 PM

great

i buy ETH
Indeed, that’s great. Eths are quite trustworthy coins and their supporters are increasing day by day. They do have the potential to take great leap in prices after the Segwit just like bitcoins. It is pretty nice that you are holding eths now when there are maximum chances that the prices will increase. But I will suggest you to buy some bitcoins as well in order to enjoy the real profit.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:38:29 PM

Ofcourse they ll hodl. What is the meaning of selling at low? Eth will not die for sure. So they can wait till they are comfortable with the price  Grin

turn the page
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

Where is Mr Robbin Hoody nowadays? I'm in need of just $20,000 urgently, I'll return it after 1 year, he could buy my tokens on Waves decentralized exchange which is accessible from the Lite client, the name is activity I could also provide the identifier, lol just give me the heads up to put some tokens for sale.
Waves tokens could never get stolen, because they're not spread across the world like whores, they're all in one safe place.

🖤😏
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: