Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW! "SCAM CONFIRMED"  (Read 643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hdclover (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:18:27 PM

TO:

EQUAL:
SCAM-COIN

Now you all know why the DEV of PWC-scamcoin changed the "Exchange Confirmed" TITLE Smiley

Blah blah
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:22:11 PM

bait and switch?

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
this1dude

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:58:42 AM

TO:

EQUAL:
SCAM-COIN

Now you all know why the DEV of PWC-scamcoin changed the "Exchange Confirmed" TITLE Smiley

It was an honest mistake on the part of the developer... seriously go and research it further... i know it doesn't look legit, but the guy was absolutely convinced he had a green light from BTER... was no bait and switch. 

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:00:07 AM

How can I take you seriously when you forgot you stupid fucking characters?
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:02:22 AM

hdclover (OP) is half illiterate and using text decoration like a 13 year old girl. A little hard to take him seriously.
nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:09:03 AM

hdclover (OP) is half illiterate and using text decoration like a 13 year old girl. A little hard to take him seriously.

That doesn't make him wrong (this time)

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
kochmann799

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:22:32 AM

That doesn't make him wrong (this time)

what makes him wrong is lack of research and assumptions based on a reflex of distrust that makes him and many others shout "scammer! scammer!"
or "premine! premine!"

Former Editor of the LTC/CNC Exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: