Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XP] Experience Points  (Read 16403 times)
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

The github repo address returning a 404 page.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

XP will be a year old in another 30 days, just thought I would let you know.

First block   2016-08-24 03:39:25 (336.5 days ago)

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/#!crypto

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
szzc895l

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

XP seems to be a very good application, it can solve some hash of things, and have the XP to agent, is there a possible, it will only in life application, directly replace some token.
newgate

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:18:25 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:41:27 PM by newgate

I have good feeling about this coins & dev philosophy.

I have a problem (or maybe not)

I downloaded the wallet located at :
https://mega.nz/#!GFsUTaqA!r9PMLS_8AYudAMU8bpGaJ-s4YRkeb23ae1GEoSjbPw4

and Virustotal show me the following result

http://imgur.com/a/XnUoV

Is-it a false positif ?
Thank you for answer
Evangelo (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:01:03 PM

I have good feeling about this coins & dev philosophy.

I have a problem (or maybe not)

I downloaded the wallet located at :
https://mega.nz/#!GFsUTaqA!r9PMLS_8AYudAMU8bpGaJ-s4YRkeb23ae1GEoSjbPw4

and Virustotal show me the following result

http://imgur.com/a/XnUoV

Is-it a false positif ?
Thank you for answer

Yes, everything is good, there are no problems.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:46:05 PM

Hello all. Wallet must be opened and unlocked 24/7 in order to get stakes? Also, what do u think as a good balance to start with? Thank u..
Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:45:24 AM

Hello all. Wallet must be opened and unlocked 24/7 in order to get stakes? Also, what do u think as a good balance to start with? Thank u..

Hello, I'm figuring that information out at the moment, even though we are currently getting wallet upgrades, I will inform everyone what that is up until the updates.

Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

Coins must be 24h in wallet to be matured, do not know the minimum amount but i now have 632.000.000 and staking is going well, very well. Going for 1 billion and then stock up on ESP again.
Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:30:15 PM

Coins must be 24h in wallet to be matured, do not know the minimum amount but i now have 632.000.000 and staking is going well, very well. Going for 1 billion and then stock up on ESP again.

@Hanterisaan, How does Esp stake work if you don't mind me asking? How long does it take to stake, and how much is needed?

Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

@Hanterisaan, How does Esp stake work if you don't mind me asking? How long does it take to stake, and how much is needed?

I have 10.000.000 esp now but staking does not work for me. I have 2 friends that have couple 100.000.000 esp and for them staking works very well.
Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

I have 10.000.000 esp now but staking does not work for me. I have 2 friends that have couple 100.000.000 esp and for them staking works very well.

Much Appreciated, I want to make sure that XP has the best PoS out of all other cryptos. When I asked the community I was told that in order to began staking coins must be in wallet for 1 month, which is too harsh if that is indeed true.

stavros87

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

Much Appreciated, I want to make sure that XP has the best PoS out of all other cryptos. When I asked the community I was told that in order to began staking coins must be in wallet for 1 month, which is too harsh if that is indeed true.

Evangelo if you refer to esp about the coins being one month in your wallet, it is not treu. They just have to mature so that takes about a copple hours. The stake rate is 25% annual. But atm staking for smaller wallets is allmost impossible which will be fixed with the next update.
WrestlingXP

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:05:16 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 05:15:27 AM by WrestlingXP

Hi everyone,

Really excited to see that the new website is finally finished for XP Coin! I am really proud of the work the team is currently putting into this project. As an early adopter of this coin I am currently using it for a small wrestling role playing game on the internet I am running on http://efedzone.com/. E-Fed Zone is a community people who participate in E-Fed's which are kind of like D&D role playing games but set in the world of wrestling. The game is purely text based and it relies on good creative writers in the for of a DM and role players who participate in the game. I am currently rewarding people 1 XP coin for every word they write in a role play for their character.

The challenge has been getting a non-technical community to understand crypto-currency and to buy into the concept of SteemIt social media platform and XP Coin. So far we have a roster of 8 creative writers who participating and we starting to have a lot fun. Our plan is to tell good stories and build up a following on SteemIt and Twitter while growing our roster and user base.
If you would like to learn more about the project, please check out this SteemIt thread below.

https://steemit.com/wrestling/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-fictional-wrestling-rpg-for-creative-writers

So far I have paid out a total of 22’500 XP coins to my roster of creative writers and plan to increase the reward system as we move forward. My community of role players seem to really like the idea of XP Coin and finding the idea of getting paid for a hobby they enjoy very satisfying.
If you are SteemIt please follow us and up vote our content!

Here is a link to our first chapter in our wrestling world:

https://steemit.com/story/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-tournament-of-fortune-chapter-01

Comments, ideas, and critiques are welcomed!

Also follow us and on twitter @UowRpg : https://twitter.com/UowRpg
tukan

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:22:25 AM

After finishing the purse, POS Mining does not work at all. Do not repeat my mistake, do not invest in this shit. Several developers who in turn sell their stocks of coins and do not do anything to promote the coins.
tukan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:34:13 AM

This coin has nothing to do with XP experience points in games. All that they could do for half a year is she's the page of the site and not a working purse.
Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:45:20 PM

This coin has nothing to do with XP experience points in games. All that they could do for half a year is she's the page of the site and not a working purse.

Please stop with the non-sense Tukan, we just recently took over the development, it's barely been a month, pipe down or dump your coins. You're uncontested when it comes to complaining good sir.

kensai7

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

What are your plans for future development?
tukan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

Sell your huge stock of coins without letting the rate grow it is called developing? You took the project to destroy it. I want everyone to know this and not to put money into it.
Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:26:57 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 06:37:59 PM by Evangelo

What are your plans for future development?

The rough draft road map is pretty consistent with where we are at development wise. We are focused on software upgrades which are due sometime this month. The modification of the PoS distribution percentage is our first priority as well wallet synchronization speed. Afterwards we will attend to the Linux and andriods wallets, while also preparing for large scale marketing efforts as we build our the Official decentralized XP Reward Faucet for all entities to use and connect to their projects via the api we are going to incorporate. Our future plans may evolve during development. As for now everything on Page 1 of the thread is in play.

Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:36:47 PM

Sell your huge stock of coins without letting the rate grow it is called developing? You took the project to destroy it. I want everyone to know this and not to put money into it.

First of all Tukan sir, please be mindful of what you are accusing us of. Typically when coins are sold we are using them for development, and we are not the only ones that have coins and are selling them, however, we've have to pay individuals since my programming isn't where I'd like it be. If we wanted to destroy the project, we could have done that day 1 and sold everything. You can say or do what you'd like, however, my patience is growing short with your inaccurate statements. I haven't reported your account because I want you to see for yourself that we are indeed developing this project. However, we are not developing just for you or only you, just because you are impatient and don't believe we are developing doesn't mean that we aren't. I'm going to ask you 1 more time, to please stop your nonsense, if you choose to continue I will report your account if you do not cease with the accusations.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: