Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XP] Experience Points  (Read 16403 times)
Evangelo (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

I screwed up and bought a shit ton of coins at 0.00000001 btc each.

Now I can't get rid of them because no one wants to buy. The buy side on both exchanges is empty and there is a total of 116 btc's worth of XP on the sell side Sad

What should I do?

Yes, so it's not recommend to buy with BTC as you know, however, you will have to sell the equivalent amount for higher values on altcoin markets. Doge will be your best bet atm, how much did you spend in BTC? Just have to do the math.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Now I can't get rid of them because no one wants to buy. The buy side on both exchanges is empty and there is a total of 116 btc's worth of XP on the sell side Sad

What should I do?

That sucks, all u can do is wait now. Put it in a wallet and come back every 6 months to check price.
nur1labs

Activity: 868

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

try to follow. if any change price  Grin

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Big-moon-discord

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

What should I do?

Put your coins in a wallet, forget about them, and let them stake. In the future you will wish you could buy more at 1 sat.
Big-moon-discord

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:47:30 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 08:05:30 AM by Big-moon-discord

Interesting roadmap so far, I bought 100 million XP! Smiley But the dev team should definitely burn some coins otherwise the whole project will end in a hyperinflation like Sprouts!

Believe me, Evangelo... Just this one time! Cool

It's still really early in our plans, however, the use of XP isn't the same as Sprouts. We will see how things look down the road as having a huge amount of XP is the goal for large distributions to video game studios and other industries and their user bases.

For the sake of increasing support and value in the interim, can we consider reducing the coin supply and define a limit on coins created annually? This can be adapted when some self-imposed requirements are met, i.e video game integration.

I suggest a dynamic coin supply that remains proportional with the available usage scenarios (not demand on the exchanges) to create higher value and induce stability.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:14:28 PM

supposed need change same as of your post please. New logo cool  Grin

Right coin supply~

Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:51:13 PM

Interesting roadmap so far, I bought 100 million XP! Smiley But the dev team should definitely burn some coins otherwise the whole project will end in a hyperinflation like Sprouts!

Believe me, Evangelo... Just this one time! Cool

It's still really early in our plans, however, the use of XP isn't the same as Sprouts. We will see how things look down the road as having a huge amount of XP is the goal for large distributions to video game studios and other industries and their user bases.

For the sake of increasing support and value in the interim, can we consider reducing the coin supply and define a limit on coins created annually? This can be adapted when some self-imposed requirements are met, i.e video game integration.

I suggest a dynamic coin supply that remains proportional with the available usage scenarios (not demand on the exchanges) to create higher value and induce stability.

Yes, this is exactly what is taking place, only a certain amount of coins will be created at a time. I will provide that information as soon as possible for a weekly, monthly, yearly breakdown.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:30:44 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 02:13:17 PM by nur1labs

Yes, this is exactly what is taking place, only a certain amount of coins will be created at a time. I will provide that information as soon as possible for a weekly, monthly, yearly breakdown.

nice hope great time to road map... Roll Eyes

accept 147 NO COIN IN!

http://imgur.com/RPttekc

SqueakyBed

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:59:50 PM

Ok, so I decided to just keep the coins I bought and just wait it out.

However, I downloaded the wallet and I let it download the blocks and then I transferred 5,000,000 coins to test it. I waited for 4 days and staking never worked. The transaction matured for well over 2 days and it was green but still nothing going on and the stake is 0.

I did some reading and someone said to transfer the coins back to the exchange and resend them and it might work so I did that and it's been 2 days now and the transaction is also mature and no staking going on, nothing.

Is there anything that I need to do to in order to stake other than having the coins in the wallet and the wallet open?

What am I missing?
Evangelo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:49:06 PM

However, I downloaded the wallet and I let it download the blocks and then I transferred 5,000,000 coins to test it. I waited for 4 days and staking never worked. The transaction matured for well over 2 days and it was green but still nothing going on and the stake is 0.

I did some reading and someone said to transfer the coins back to the exchange and resend them and it might work so I did that and it's been 2 days now and the transaction is also mature and no staking going on, nothing.

Is there anything that I need to do to in order to stake other than having the coins in the wallet and the wallet open?

What am I missing?

Would mind sending me some pics of the overview, transactions, and minting windows please, I'd like to take a look good sir. To further confirm, you did leave your wallet open and computer running correct?

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

this coin empty. no one mining if no coin  Undecided

Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

What am I missing?

Did you put a password on the wallet? If yes, make sure to unlock it. I get stakes on a regular basis. The fact i have over 1.000.000.000 should be irrelevant because it splits amount up, now i am staking  with a lot of smaller amounts.
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

Not sure i understand you?
SqueakyBed

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

Well, What do you know, It worked today.

I don't know what changed but I woke up this morning and sent you the screen shots before I checked the wallet but when I did check it it showed a mined transaction yay.

@Evangelo You can ignore the screen shots that I sent you Smiley
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

Well, What do you know, It worked today.

I don't know what changed but I woke up this morning and sent you the screen shots before I checked the wallet but when I did check it it showed a mined transaction yay.

@Evangelo You can ignore the screen shots that I sent you Smiley

willl try again today wallet XP~

acenclub

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

- I currently stake with 1.005.000.000 XP. Gets me roughly between 4.000.000 and 1.000.000 per day. This number starts big when i deposited 1.000.000.000 and goes down when
  stakes are getting smaller (staking amount gets split in two after every stake, 1.000.000.000 becomes 2* 500.000.000, 2* 500.000.000 becomes 4* 250.000.000 and so on.
  When stakes become to small for my likings i just send complete wallet to a new adress and start over again. ;-)

That sounds kind of broken, doesn't it? Circumventing the system as it's intended to be used doesn't seem right.

No its not broken, it is how every Proof of Stake wallet works. I heard people talking about it with reddcoin, but I don't know how to change it. Sending all the coins to a different address is a good solution.

I think the original post said the reward is 100% annually. This means with 1,000,000,000 XP, you will receive about 2,777,777 XP each day.

This wallet took a few weeks for me to download. But uploaded a snapshot to mediafire to help people out. Here is a link.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ez68l354th4t1im/XP_blockchain_snapshot_8-13-17.zip

Also, if anyone has a fully synced wallet that they keep running, simply post your ip address, and we can include it as a node "addnode=[ip]" in the XP.conf file.

If you are having trouble connecting to peers, at novaexchange.com at the bottom of the trading page for XP is a link called "addnodes" click on the link and copy these into a text file and save it as XP.conf and put this in the XP folder found by searching "%appdata%" on windows. The wallet is slow to start up on my computer and seems to take about 15-20 minutes.

ExperiencePoints coin (XP) donations appreciated:
XLiUgadLjuqQJTKCEKgTiy1mSQmvuyHcMK

Hello,
Sorry for my stupid question. I open my XP.conf file and i see:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=BjgaxMLfoSPxONn
rpcport=28191
port=28192
#(0=off, 1=on) daemon - run in the background as a daemon and accept commands
daemon=0
#(0=off, 1=on) server - accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
server=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
testnet=0

where i should text my "addnode=[ip]" ?
Thank you
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

- I currently stake with 1.005.000.000 XP. Gets me roughly between 4.000.000 and 1.000.000 per day. This number starts big when i deposited 1.000.000.000 and goes down when
  stakes are getting smaller (staking amount gets split in two after every stake, 1.000.000.000 becomes 2* 500.000.000, 2* 500.000.000 becomes 4* 250.000.000 and so on.
  When stakes become to small for my likings i just send complete wallet to a new adress and start over again. ;-)

That sounds kind of broken, doesn't it? Circumventing the system as it's intended to be used doesn't seem right.

No its not broken, it is how every Proof of Stake wallet works. I heard people talking about it with reddcoin, but I don't know how to change it. Sending all the coins to a different address is a good solution.

I think the original post said the reward is 100% annually. This means with 1,000,000,000 XP, you will receive about 2,777,777 XP each day.

This wallet took a few weeks for me to download. But uploaded a snapshot to mediafire to help people out. Here is a link.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ez68l354th4t1im/XP_blockchain_snapshot_8-13-17.zip

Also, if anyone has a fully synced wallet that they keep running, simply post your ip address, and we can include it as a node "addnode=[ip]" in the XP.conf file.

If you are having trouble connecting to peers, at novaexchange.com at the bottom of the trading page for XP is a link called "addnodes" click on the link and copy these into a text file and save it as XP.conf and put this in the XP folder found by searching "%appdata%" on windows. The wallet is slow to start up on my computer and seems to take about 15-20 minutes.

ExperiencePoints coin (XP) donations appreciated:
XLiUgadLjuqQJTKCEKgTiy1mSQmvuyHcMK

Hello,
Sorry for my stupid question. I open my XP.conf file and i see:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=BjgaxMLfoSPxONn
rpcport=28191
port=28192
#(0=off, 1=on) daemon - run in the background as a daemon and accept commands
daemon=0
#(0=off, 1=on) server - accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
server=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
testnet=0

where i should text my "addnode=[ip]" ?
Thank you

After all the lines add addnode=
polemarhos888

Activity: 499

To The Moon !

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

Good afternoon. If I understand right the process, we put our coins in wallet for 24 hours and then we   leave our wallet open and computer running. I put a password on my wallet. Is there any problem ? Thank you. Smiley

Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

Good afternoon. If I understand right the process, we put our coins in wallet for 24 hours and then we   leave our wallet open and computer running. I put a password on my wallet. Is there any problem ? Thank you. Smiley

That is 100% correct. But if you have a password on the wallet, go to Setting -> wallet security -> Unlock wallet (for mining). It will not mine if it is locked.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:59:23 AM

Not sure i understand you?

i mean i mining used red furry. got accepted and no coin. this coin pos or what? Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: