Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding trusted payza exchanger  (Read 295 times)
kennyS (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

Hi

İ ve payza and i want to exchange to bitcoin webmoney skrill or ethereum. Are you know any trusted member i can pay first if he/she trusted.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

There are many sites that do that.If your payza account is approved you can use magneticexchange.com.A couple weeks ago they had the best exchange rate and i used them.They instantly send my coins to my wallet.
kennyS (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:07:56 PM

There are many sites that do that.If your payza account is approved you can use magneticexchange.com.A couple weeks ago they had the best exchange rate and i used them.They instantly send my coins to my wallet.

My account is not verified payza dont accept my documents
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:18:19 AM

Don't trade with him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021594.0

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

I would suggest you use http://changer4u.com/. I have personally tested this out with my payza account which was also unverified(meaning that i can't do this internally with the payza to bitcoin option). Everything went well and received my paypal funds exchanged from payza within 3 days.

Just keep in mind when using it that anything involving payza isn't instantaneous and this is no different. It'll take around 3-5 days to get you an authorization from the payza team, and just don't freak out when you don't receive your coin instantly. Also, the rates aren't that good. Exchanging $50 payza to WMZ will only get you around $42 back, excluding fees.

Whatever you do, don't use indacoin. I used them once and it took them like a month to refund me because a problem from their end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: