Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~🌟 █🌟 Want to learn how to make $5k-10k+ a month trading bitcoin?~~🌟 █��  (Read 1309 times)
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 06:11:42 PM by Xavofat

Signs that this is a scammer:

-Outlandish promises of earning specific amounts per month
-Somewhat vague "trading history" without showing details or orders, just cumulative profits
-The auction is behind closed doors, with the OP only receiving bids via PM or from newbies with no experience on the forum.

It's not 100% certain but tread carefully.

To be honest I can't explain the newbies with the bids on my other thread, I can only guess that they searched to buy LBC accounts on google and stumbled on my BTCtalk thread. However, I understand and appreciate all skepticism until I have given a vouch copy or 2. I was planning on only giving 2-3 vouch copies to Hero+ members but I think you'd be a good candidate. When I'm done writing, I can send you the first copy if you can promise to give an honest review of its contents.
I will give an honest review of the contents.

But I'd like to clarify that if I like the guide, it still won't prove 100% that you were the original creator of it or that you have access to the accounts you're claiming.  People dealing with you should still use escrow and exercise caution.
Razick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

Signs that this is a scammer:

-Outlandish promises of earning specific amounts per month
-Somewhat vague "trading history" without showing details or orders, just cumulative profits
-The auction is behind closed doors, with the OP only receiving bids via PM or from newbies with no experience on the forum.

It's not 100% certain but tread carefully.

To be honest I can't explain the newbies with the bids on my other thread, I can only guess that they searched to buy LBC accounts on google and stumbled on my BTCtalk thread. However, I understand and appreciate all skepticism until I have given a vouch copy or 2. I was planning on only giving 2-3 vouch copies to Hero+ members but I think you'd be a good candidate. When I'm done writing, I can send you the first copy if you can promise to give an honest review of its contents.
I will get an honest review of the contents.

But I'd like to clarify that if I like the guide, it still won't prove 100% that you were the original creator of it or that you have access to the accounts you're claiming.  People dealing with you should still use escrow and exercise caution.

Definitely agreed, I encourage all future buyers to use escrow if they so wish.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:42:57 AM

what is the status of this guide now ? Wink
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

It seems OP is trying to sell 2 things : lessons for trading and his old LBC and paxful account. Anyways this topic must suit services board better.

There were so many previous course offers I have come cross here but never met any successful trading experiences out of taking those course. Curious and will watch this how it will be going Roll Eyes

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:59:39 AM

what is the status of this guide now ? Wink

Hey! Thanks for asking =] I've had a busy day but I'm currently working on page 14 out of an estimated 20-25 pages. I will definitely have it done by tomorrow

It seems OP is trying to sell 2 things : lessons for trading and his old LBC and paxful account. Anyways this topic must suit services board better.

There were so many previous course offers I have come cross here but never met any successful trading experiences out of taking those course. Curious and will watch this how it will be going Roll Eyes

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to putting out a top-notch product

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

Are your trading guide only for Bitcoin? Not for trading Bitcoin/Altcoin is right? I very interesting your thread but I need find some method helps me improve my skill in trading crypto, about skill buy/sell Bitcoin and earning profit with exchange rate difference I know it Smiley

This guide is specifically for buying/selling bitcoin (not alts) on Localbitcoins.com and Paxful.com. I do trade alts on exchanges such as Poloniex/Bittrex but I don't have the necessary experience/expertise to write a guide on that. And to be honest, trading in that manner with alts is a much more speculative gamble as opposed to the guaranteed income strategies that I will pose in my guide.

For 0.1btc we can purchase a trading guide, written by you?

Yes, that is correct. This will be a highly detailed guide on how you can sell your bitcoins safely on Localbitcoins.com/Paxful.com for +5-10% and then the methods of reacquiring the bitcoins for -1 to +1%.

You are not explained any single bit how to make money in trading in this thread. So that means we have to buy your guide and we want to learn how to make money am I right. And one more thing this guide will not help for newbies only those who have experience in trading they can improve their trading knowledge that's it right.
pikotako

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

It would be a big help if you could share your trading tutorials and I hope we don't need to buy it or if I need to, it won't be that expensive.  Smiley
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

Are your trading guide only for Bitcoin? Not for trading Bitcoin/Altcoin is right? I very interesting your thread but I need find some method helps me improve my skill in trading crypto, about skill buy/sell Bitcoin and earning profit with exchange rate difference I know it Smiley

This guide is specifically for buying/selling bitcoin (not alts) on Localbitcoins.com and Paxful.com. I do trade alts on exchanges such as Poloniex/Bittrex but I don't have the necessary experience/expertise to write a guide on that. And to be honest, trading in that manner with alts is a much more speculative gamble as opposed to the guaranteed income strategies that I will pose in my guide.

Yes, that is correct. This will be a highly detailed guide on how you can sell your bitcoins safely on Localbitcoins.com/Paxful.com for +5-10% and then the methods of reacquiring the bitcoins for -1 to +1%.

You are not explained any single bit how to make money in trading in this thread. So that means we have to buy your guide and we want to learn how to make money am I right. And one more thing this guide will not help for newbies only those who have experience in trading they can improve their trading knowledge that's it right.

Well it won't be a step by step guide, to earn money you also need to invest time and money.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:42:47 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:37:07 PM by mprep

Yes, you will have to buy the guide, which should be ready by the end of today. To your second question, this guide can easily be used by newbies as well. But it won't teach you the very basics of how to use LBC/Paxful such as setting up the account, getting verified, 2FA, receiving bitcoin, posting ads, etc. I didn't want to waste my time explaining concepts that you could easily learn yourself without much risk. Please turn on notifications for this thread so that you know when the guide is ready =]

It would be a big help if you could share your trading tutorials and I hope we don't need to buy it or if I need to, it won't be that expensive.  Smiley

Hi pikotako! The guide will not be free for 2 main reasons. The first one is that the mistakes I (and other pro traders) made to learn these techniques cost $1000s. Also, the strategies will teach you how to consistently make $1000s a month with little to no risk. Thus, the information contained within it is very valuable.

Well it won't be a step by step guide, to earn money you also need to invest time and money.

Yep. Your profit will always be proportional to the amount of time and money that you can invest.

THE GUIDE IS FINALLY READY!! I will be posting a thread in digital goods to sell it.

HERE IT IS GUYS! You can wait for vouch reviews or simply buy directly from the link. It ended up being 30 PAGES so theres alot of valuable info in it =]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046585

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: