Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 0,30 BTC to finish my mining equip  (Read 856 times)
RfBTC (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

Hello

I need a 0,30 BTC Loan,  to complete my mining equip  and starting mining at 1 august  2017!

I am offering 110%  with collateral  my  RX 570 graphic card (i will offer 4 GPU as collateral as its cover 110%/120% of the amount)

I have also ordered (and paid), an  L3+ Bitmain Miner, (this will be shipped at 21-29 September)

Thank you!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

Hello

I need a 0,30 BTC Loan,  to complete my mining equip  and starting mining at 1 august  2017!

I am offering 110%  with collateral  my  RX 570 graphic card (i will offer 4 GPU as collateral as its cover 110%/120% of the amount)

I have also ordered (and paid), an  L3+ Bitmain Miner, (this will be shipped at 21-29 September)

Thank you!

In order to get a Loan here offering a physical Collateral , you need to ship it to an Escrow or to the Lender itself.
I stronly beilieve that you don't do it and you are here just for trolling or even worse, to get funds and default.

Btw your cards are used and their condition for sure, it's not the one that someone can depend on it.
Maybe to offer something else because i don't see this ending in a good way for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

Hello

Thank you!

Why not just pawn them at a pawn shop? It seem it would be better than to take out a loan because you have to send pictures (proving you own the cards too by taking a picture with your username, date on a piece of paper next to all the cards and post it), wait for someone to accept the terms, having to ship the gpus (you paying for shipping) to an escrow or lender, then having the said escrow and lender test, take pictures, and document the cards (including pictures), and if things check out, receive the loan, then have to repay plus interest, then once you finish, you have to pay for shipping to get the cards back. If you really are serious, youre best to prove you have them, their condition, how they operate, etc.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:43:07 AM

Why not just pawn them at a pawn shop? It seem it would be better than to take out a loan because you have to send pictures (proving you own the cards too by taking a picture with your username, date on a piece of paper next to all the cards and post it), wait for someone to accept the terms, having to ship the gpus (you paying for shipping) to an escrow or lender, then having the said escrow and lender test, take pictures, and document the cards (including pictures), and if things check out, receive the loan, then have to repay plus interest, then once you finish, you have to pay for shipping to get the cards back. If you really are serious, youre best to prove you have them, their condition, how they operate, etc.

Based on the amount of the loan, it is likely the OP will not want to "buy back" the graphics card.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RfBTC (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

Hello

I need a 0,30 BTC Loan,  to complete my mining equip  and starting mining at 1 august  2017!

I am offering 110%  with collateral  my  RX 570 graphic card (i will offer 4 GPU as collateral as its cover 110%/120% of the amount)

I have also ordered (and paid), an  L3+ Bitmain Miner, (this will be shipped at 21-29 September)

Thank you!

If i pawn my graphics card... i cannot getting starting my mining equip... i need the VGA for mining !
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

If i pawn my graphics card... i cannot getting starting my mining equip... i need the VGA for mining !

Then what are you planning to use for collateral?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Hello

Thank you!

The problem with this loan is that people are going to be investing in something that they know is not going to work. Nothing against you nothing against the project but my need at this point is pretty much a dead thing. So what they're doing is they're investing in something when they know you're not going to get a return from that particular investment and they're trusting that you're going to produce the money from some other source of Revenue to pay back the loan.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Then what are you planning to use for collateral?

Yeah, so in short he isn't sending any collateral as like what he said "I need the VGA for mining."

Just a reminder OP, collateral is something the borrower sends to the lender so he can be secured during the loan. What's the point of being collateral if the lender does not have any rights over the collateral?
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:38:02 PM

Hello

Thank you!

In order to get a Loan here offering a physical Collateral , you need to ship it to an Escrow or to the Lender itself.
I stronly beilieve that you don't do it and you are here just for trolling or even worse, to get funds and default.

Btw your cards are used and their condition for sure, it's not the one that someone can depend on it.
Maybe to offer something else because i don't see this ending in a good way for you.

condors I agree with you that he's only a newbie and it seems he knows how to ask for a loan on this forum professionally.
It seems like he's an alt of someone on this forum by making troll posts.
The collateral OP is offering might be damaged unless a proper escrow is used to know if it's not.
Also, i will suggest not using paypal for this as in the worst case scenario the OP can do a charge back.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Hello

Thank you!

The problem with this loan is that people are going to be investing in something that they know is not going to work. Nothing against you nothing against the project but my need at this point is pretty much a dead thing. So what they're doing is they're investing in something when they know you're not going to get a return from that particular investment and they're trusting that you're going to produce the money from some other source of Revenue to pay back the loan.

It's much better when they know they're investing in something that's going to pay you and therefore there's going to be money to pay them otherwise they're expecting you to come through when something hasn't come through for you.
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

I think you can fint it much closer than on the forum. I'm not sure that there will be people who gave such a sum to a stranger here. In any case, good luck, if your goal is really significant for you.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

Hello

Thank you!
Are you serious about mining on August 1st? The day is scheduled to be a split blockchain. Is there any guarantee for me if you borrow 0.3 BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: