Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a programmer proficient in C#, preferably also Ubot for an automation soft  (Read 201 times)
racezefi (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:56:20 PM

To summarize, it's a web bot to register domains, buy hosting and configure everything.

- From a list of identities (name, address, e-mail address) provided in CSV format, it should create an account at a domain one of the 3 domain registrars listed below, alternating them in order
- After the account is created (which may require solving a captcha), it should confirm the e-mail address, if necessary
- It should do the same process, now with one of the 3 hosting services listed below
- After that, it should take a domain name from a CSV file and buy it. Payment method will be bitcoin, which will be done by an app written by me. It needs to receive address and amount. Can be sent to it via JSON, by writing to a file. After it's bought it should be moved to another CSV file
- Next step is to purchase a hosting plan
- With that completed, it should wait until the hosting is enabled and assign the DNS records on the hosting to either the IP address of the hosting or delegating the nameservers, depending on the case
- When the DNS resolution is OK, after a few hours, it should upload the site (calling a script I have, very simple)
- After that, it should access the site and look for a string in the text, which will vary per site, to check it was uploaded correctly
- Both these checks should be done on all sites that are functioning on a regular basis, to see if any problems arise
- It should also notify the user when the domain is less than 30 days from expiration and handle the process
- The bot should also have saved when the hosting provider will expire and renew 5 days before
- The UI should notify the user what it's doing and be able to start and stop the process, saving the progress
- It should also be able to handle properly any problems that might arise, such as connection issues or notify the user if there's a problem using the site, if they changed the layout, for example
- The software should allow to change the hosting of a registered domains, by buying a new hosting plan and reassigning the information for that domain

I believe Ubot is ideal for the interaction with the registrar and hosting services, I have a license I could lend you if you don't have it. For the interface and health checks, I'd prefer C#.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
racezefi (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

This can be done be anyone experienced in C# in a week, 4 hours a day or so of work time each day.
Ubot is very easy to use and can be used for the most complicated parts (web browsing automation).
Willing to pay more to have it delivered urgently. Don't worry, won't be trying to underpay you. Money is good.
Payment will be done by milestones, where the source code should be delivered, in any cryptocurrency of your choice (bitcoin, ethereum, monero).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: