Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash-out or buy Alts before August 1?  (Read 3866 times)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

What the best choice?

You know what the best choice is? It is to decide on your own and not rely on other people's ideas and predictions.
You have internet connection. Therefore you have access to almost every articles on the internet about cryptocurrencies. If you're lazy, investing is not fore you. Simple as that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

I would watch my favourite web series and other live broadcasts if there is any online discussion/event about Bitcoin soft fork. I don't think that there is any need to do anything other than storing bitcoins is the wallet in which you have full control on it (private keys). We have already experienced panic selling wave and there is no need to panic again, nothing wrong is happening on 1 Aug. Keep calm, and hold bitcoins.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:29:52 AM

Stay calm mate, price is not going to fall. Hopefully it is going to increase after august 1, so my advice is don't cahsout but if you want to buy alt coins then buy it from half of your assets, this minimize the risk.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:31:18 AM

Why would you cash out in the first place? It's not like your bitcoin is going somewhere or maybe you yourself have the feel to cash out because you are panicking as of now because of the August 1 happening. If you are into trading you should know by now what to do with your bitcoins. I suggest you read more articles and updates about bitcoin so you would know what's happening and how much is current value is at the market.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:57:33 AM

What the best choice?

The best thing is do nothing, don't sell or cash out,  don't buy altcoins. No loss no profit, nothings gonna happen to you if you're always scared of what's happening in the industry.  This is normal to this business there will always be changes and also falling and rising of value. That's business their will always be risk.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:04:22 AM

The answer will totally depend on you, if you think that the price of bitcoin will plummet then by all means cash out. I would not suggest getting alt coin as well because in my opinion alt coin is more volatile than bit coin. But since we're not sure of what will happen in the future you can try and hold on to your bitcoin the price may rise after aug 1.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:09:53 AM

What the best choice?

If you indeed think that there is a possibility of bitcoin's value going down, you should cash out.  There is a lot of correlation between the price of bitcoin and the price of alts. We saw that last week, when bitcoin crashed to under $2000
^^^^
This is what I'm thinking....But, I'm sure it will bounce back so it may be a good opportunity to short the market....I don't know though because I'm not sure about the risks associated with keeping a balance on the exchanges....I'm going to wait until the last second to figure out what I'm going to do.  Right now BTC is at $2766 so it's a pretty good time to exchange for USDT and hope to catch some cheap coin later.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

Dont panic. That's the worst thing you can do. just HODL. 2017-2018 is the year of altcoins.. things will boom even more untill it is fair valuated
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:29:36 AM

Buy more bitcoins and altcoins as everything is in clear path right now bitcoin split will not happening so theres nothing to worry anymore, sitback, relax and wait for the bitcoin price go to the moon...

Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:46:18 AM

What the best choice?

You can calm down now mate. The split has been "narrowly averted" by signalling the Bitcoin Improvement Proposal (BIP) 91 and it is going to avoid the "hard fork". So you can just hold your Bitcoins and expect to have its value increased in the following days.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:54:16 AM

You don't know what to do? Check Theymos' thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012799.0
/thread

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

Here are my recommendations:
  • If you currently have coins and tokens... hold.
  • If you do not, wait until after 8/1 to decide.

jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

In my opinion, there really is nothing to worry right now. So I suggest that you hold on to your bitcoins a little longer if you can. And absolutely no need for you to be afraid of August 1. Let it come without worries because your bitcoins are safe. If you haven't noticed, the value of bitcoin this past few days have soared and everybody's happy. In fact I have cashed out some of my bitcoins just a few hours ago. With regards to buying altcoins, it is also a good investment. Invest in both bitcoins and alts. I also have plans of buying altcoins myself. So just enjoy and be smart in investing and there will be nothing to worry about.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

To be secure cash out all your BTC and buy back again . we don't know what happen when the bitcoins fork are done in august 1.  if you are a risk taking person go on buying some altcoins or hold your btc. There's some news bitcoins will go on 10,000$$ this year or next years. Think about those people keep holding btc on  2009 until now is Millionaire. Your investment is patience only and knowledge also
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:28:33 AM

maybe just hold but reserve an ammo if the bitcoin dips. be ready always no one knows what will be happening on august 1 sa always prepare for what will be the result of the august 1 drama.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

How many of you think that the transaction fees for BTC will start to reduce from Aug 1st now that SegWitx2 is activated? Else when do you guys think would be the earliest for that to happen?? I feel that the transaction fee is still quite high at the moment but of course that ultimately depends on how much BTC you are trying to send across.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

What the best choice?
Of course buy altcoins because mostly the altcoins price right now is down trend and i suggest to buy ethereum because after the activation segwit on bitcoin's network, ethereum's price will be increase and if the activation of segwit be fail, there are chance for ethereum be the next bitcoins, but that is just my analisys fundamental of the activation segwit and ethereum's price.
batako

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

There are some choices to pick but I prefer to hold it into my own wallet. So, if there's a split I can get the benefit from it. For sure, people who pick the right decision will get advantage from the upcoming event but for  now, no one knows what the right decision is.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:45:07 AM

There are some choices to pick but I prefer to hold it into my own wallet. So, if there's a split I can get the benefit from it. For sure, people who pick the right decision will get advantage from the upcoming event but for  now, no one knows what the right decision is.
None knows what is right and what is wrong, because every time all that we do is go upon some others decision. Right now the situation is very hard to make prediction by common users, even the experts find it difficult to get a perfect outcome. On the whole majority of the users suggest to keep hold in an offline storage and once after those days connect it to the network. So having a good research and making a decision whether to hold or cash out on one's own is better.
Proton2233

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

My wallet allows you to exchange bitcoin for dollars or euros and Vice versa. Now there are pretty big jumps and it's a chance to earn. I constantly buy and sell my coins not even using the exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: