Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: Introducing YoShit Coin - Scrypt  (Read 25784 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kenrom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

whats the plan guys?
YoShitCoin (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:09:26 AM

whats the plan guys?

A roadmap should be made ready early next week. I am in discussion with several Asian developers now. Once this bitcoin split is over and everything is back to normal. We are going to do a coin swap, a name rebrand, and a new algo. So far we a thinking of a 100 to 1 coin swap (Or a max of 20 million new coins total), and burning the rest. We are planning a website and putting the coin to good use, and having it trade on more exchanges. So there should be some exciting times in the coming weeks once we clear this bitcoin hurdle.  Smiley
caldero

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:11:14 AM

Sounds like another meme coin luck to your success.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:39:41 AM

whats the plan guys?

A roadmap should be made ready early next week. I am in discussion with several Asian developers now. Once this bitcoin split is over and everything is back to normal. We are going to do a coin swap, a name rebrand, and a new algo. So far we a thinking of a 100 to 1 coin swap (Or a max of 20 million new coins total), and burning the rest. We are planning a website and putting the coin to good use, and having it trade on more exchanges. So there should be some exciting times in the coming weeks once we clear this bitcoin hurdle.  Smiley
Wow that is absolutely huge news. Sounds like a great plan Dev. looking forward to the next few weeks to see Yoshit transform. Fish
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

whats the plan guys?

Excellent news dev.  Thank you for the update.  I'm perfectly cool with you waiting until all the btc BS is over.  Smart move.  That fundamental news even is dwarfing alts right now.  Look forward to hearing from you next week.  A 100 to 1 swap sounds great.  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:49:51 AM

Wow that is absolutely huge news. Sounds like a great plan Dev. looking forward to the next few weeks to see Yoshit transform. Fish

Hope this progress will at least give something of a value to the YoShit coins as it's now selling on Nova at 1sat & no buy orders. Will be watching this thread as I got some shit coins here and not even planning to sell at 1sat.
If the dev is serious enough to develop this to a great project, then these shit coins will rise from being sheeeeet!  Grin
YoShitCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

We are working on the new graphics design for new coin swap. Hopefully we will be moving ahead by the end of the week.
specturul

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:35:51 PM

More shit in the title and do not forget to hold the ICO, then you will match all the latest trends.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
lag404

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:54:12 PM

More shit in the title and do not forget to hold the ICO, then you will match all the latest trends.

2017 the year of the SCO shit coin offering.
eternalhash

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:00:07 PM

is it true all unbought coins get burned?

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

He says it in his posts. So I believe they will... If YST community can stick together y'all might have a decent thing going on here. I wonder what the new coin logo will look like. He should host a contest here and pay a bounty.  Cheesy
YoShitCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:58:20 AM

Yes, we will burn the unbought coins.

Question for the community - What algorithm do many of you prefer? I have set aside .5 btc for CoinExchange.IO listing fees.
Do you prefer that or would you rather try and get on Cryptopia?
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:31:54 AM

yes i like Cryptopia much better. I vote for the most inclusive most popular algo what ever one that is. Fish
eternalhash

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:51:26 AM

Yes, we will burn the unbought coins.

Question for the community - What algorithm do many of you prefer? I have set aside .5 btc for CoinExchange.IO listing fees.
Do you prefer that or would you rather try and get on Cryptopia?

dagger? i vote for cryptopia

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:40:47 AM

I vote for CoinExchange.io
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:16:29 AM

vote coinexchange

eternalhash

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

... what about yobit  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BDave88

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:22:09 PM

If you get the following error when installing the Linux wallet after using
Code:
make -f makefile.unix
Code:
alert.cpp:273:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:175: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

You will need to create the obj folder with below code

Code:
mkdir -p obj/zerocoin && chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
then:
Code:
make -f makefile.unix

I hope this helps.  Roll Eyes Grin
wallas

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:56:23 AM

Where is my bounty Huh? I voted for Novaexchange twice and downloaded the wallet!!! I sent a private message to Dev !!!  Angry

The wallet address you sent me is invalid please check it and resend by PM

hey there! i sent to you 3 days ago my Shit wallet for "wallet donwload" bounty and still nothing!  Angry  Huh
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:31:23 AM

Where is my bounty Huh? I voted for Novaexchange twice and downloaded the wallet!!! I sent a private message to Dev !!!  Angry

The wallet address you sent me is invalid please check it and resend by PM

hey there! i sent to you 3 days ago my Shit wallet for "wallet donwload" bounty and still nothing!  Angry  Huh

I think DEV stopped giving download bounties. I see it's crossed out on announcement page. He may have done so because of upcoming swap...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: