Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT COIN WITH A PHONE WALLET?  (Read 525 times)
KingTylerVVS (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

Are there any alt coins with a phone wallet?

Bitcoin has many phone wallet apps
but to send bitcoin is a 37¢ fee now

a mainstream low fee alt coin with viable phone app will most likely see major price increases from use for this simple fact.

Discuss
KingTylerVVS (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:45:59 AM

bump

I will check phone app store

refreshing this tab if I find any answers
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:48:04 AM

a mainstream low fee alt coin with viable phone app will most likely see major price increases from use for this simple fact.

Discuss

First off, we need to know what type of phone you have. Android, iPhone, Windows Phone? If you have a Windows Phone, chances are you will not find a reliable Bitcoin wallet let alone one for altcoins. If you have Android/iPhone then you might be able to find one in the respective app store. Try searching "altcoin wallet", "xxxxxxx coin", etc. If you let us know what coin you need a wallet for that would help.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:08:53 AM

I can't see any altcoin phone wallet as of now. Because I'm using web wallets for alt coin or an exchanger. For example, Myetherwallet.com for etherium and other tokens. Or bittrex or Poloniex as an exchanger. I'm storing altcoins in exchangers.
KingTylerVVS (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:34:58 AM

Discuss

First off, we need to know what type of phone you have. Android, iPhone, Windows Phone? If you have a Windows Phone, chances are you will not find a reliable Bitcoin wallet let alone one for altcoins. If you have Android/iPhone then you might be able to find one in the respective app store. Try searching "altcoin wallet", "xxxxxxx coin", etc. If you let us know what coin you need a wallet for that would help.

does not matter which coin does it, the one that does will experience growth as phones will allow a lot more face to face camera to QR code wallet exchanges which will occur more frequently in real world trade situations. I will start searching for one for doge, lite, ether and then go from there. Whoever does it is the next bitcoin, if the fees hurt the original bitcoin like some people believe.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

i don't sure if there are any online app wallet for altcoins, but i am sure that there are software (Qt) wallets as an application, especially if you are using the Android, you are  more likely to get the relevant software/client altcoin wallets, as they are more open than Apple's iOS. maybe you can find them in Google Play.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

For android phone wallet there are many options in google play. But if asked which one is good, I will answer "do not know"

I think it's too risky to keep altcoin in the phone wallet. I prefer online wallets like myEtherWallet
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:47:29 AM

Cryptonator? It has 50 million downloads. but I don't know it's safe or not. You may be able to view the reviews there.

I just save bitcoin in phone wallet, however I also save altcoin in phone wallet, but altcoin based waves and eth.

STUDENTCOIN