Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins will you invest in before Aug 1  (Read 1572 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

I'm holding bunch of ZEN's and i will hold it because my expectations are very high.
Yes we can expect major drop, but this won't last long, reversal will be almost instant so be ready to react or you will be left with loss. Maybe best deciscion woud be holding, it is totally logic that BTC will rise immediately after this date, and 90% of all coins will break new records!

i have participated in a small amount of investment in Zencash and i joined the signing campaign to collect it. it could be $ 50 in the long run.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

For me , I prefer ETH DASH and WAVES , and also don't forget LTC did best performed in previous crashes.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Swjsh (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:07:47 PM

Thank you all for for the good suggestions.

Great community Grin
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:30:50 AM

Waves still remains popular. need to be careful. at any moment anything can happen.

ICO recently being may be preferred. according to the flow of news will endeavour to above. in such cases, the quality of the future projects is important. the expectation is that it would be more sensible to invest in projects.

but I think you'd be relieved of the market. towards the end of the year we can see new peaks.  Wink Wink
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:44:13 AM

To me best coin to invest is eth, now is relatively cheap, and have bigger potential then all coin together.
There is so meny projects in development for eth network that all coins combine don't have.
And for POS coin with big annual interest and stable course on exchange best investment is NETKO coin.
For now its small and cheap coina, with very nice earn he make for buyers Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:48:52 AM

LBC
VTC
NETKO
DENARIUS
USDT Wink
STR
DGB
DEEPONION

and after 1.8 well see ....

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:20:42 PM

OmiseGo

It has reputable team, product launch end of the year and still very cheap. Time to buy is now
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

large and firm assets reduces the risk of staying in.
Altcoin: Monero, ZEC, ETH, Dash ;I see the least risk.

Continuing Projects: BNT, EDG, Waves, Augur, Aragon, ICN, Status
previously (ICO or Bounty) you can keep your winnings to your wallet. worst-case scenario, do not decide too fast and wrong. this is the case in every investment. labor and your winnings can easily get out of hand sometimes, you will regret it.

my own thoughts are. this is not investment advice. Wink
malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

Waves still remains popular. need to be careful. at any moment anything can happen.

ICO recently being may be preferred. according to the flow of news will endeavour to above. in such cases, the quality of the future projects is important. the expectation is that it would be more sensible to invest in projects.

but I think you'd be relieved of the market. towards the end of the year we can see new peaks.  Wink Wink

I like waves as well, and I'm excited that a lot of projects are starting to use their platform aswell. I feel its been a bit slow to take off and I'm not sure if I'm crazy or if the markets are just irrational.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: