Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Integrative Wallet Project  (Read 7946 times)
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

only join twiter bounty..god job dev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:11:19 AM

bookmarked this thread, how do we know if we are accepted in the signature campaign? Do you have spreadsheet?
The spreadsheets have been added to OP! We will be contacting through direct messages as well.

Thanks, im starting to wear your signatures now in case im accepted.  Grin
deepocean

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

Reserved Translate turkish ANN & Whitepaper
malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

This plan looks good, hoping to hear more good news. best wishes! Smiley
IWProject (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

This plan looks good, hoping to hear more good news. best wishes! Smiley
Thank you for the good works, more news will be shared here!

Reserved Translate turkish ANN & Whitepaper

It has already been reserved last night :S
Crypt0Kill

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

oh my god you guys!
I am getting some "get the money and run" signals in here

Team
who are you guys? I cannot find any data on the internet pointing to previous projects so as to consider that you have a team that knows what is doing. Franco Leonel, founder and dev. Right. No data available from others projects previous to this one. Anyone can create a website and use an already coded contract to launch an ICO but to get peoples money ... thats another thing. Unless you have a great project. So lets check that

Project
"Integrative Wallet, which basically is a multi wallet that can hold any coin/token that is available on the market" 
Right. Its just a couple of thousands coins and tokens out there, why not? Do you even know what it takes to add a new coin to your wallet? (assuming you will program that some day). Narrow down your "plans" so its not that clear that you dont know what you are talking about

2) The Integrative ATMs, this product will be focused on deploying Crypto ATMs all across the globe
First try creating some Linkedin pages from your members. ATMs across the globe is something not achieved yet for a reason: acceptance level and legal situations fluctuates from country to country. I would be sorprised if you guys can set an ATM in Argentina or Spain ...

I am sick of all this PONZICOs
Cheers from hell
Crypt0Kill
d1g1t4l

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

Good start to have.
GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:31:25 PM

only join twiter bounty
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:37:02 AM

very little information sir, road map adn whitepapet still empty. are you have pre ico?
joined twitter bounty and good luck dev
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

This is been done 7 times in the past is the beginning of Bitcoin. It's been done 5 times since the Inception of the first three coins. Do not try to do something that's already been done and do not try to push it off as something that is special because it's already been done twice in the past six months.
IWProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:03:38 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 04:37:05 PM by IWProject

oh my god you guys!

Team
who are you guys? I cannot find any data on the internet pointing to previous projects so as to consider that you have a team that knows what is doing. Franco Leonel, founder and dev. Right. No data available from others projects previous to this one. Anyone can create a website and use an already coded contract to launch an ICO but to get peoples money ... thats another thing. Unless you have a great project. So lets check that

Project
"Integrative Wallet, which basically is a multi wallet that can hold any coin/token that is available on the market"  
Right. Its just a couple of thousands coins and tokens out there, why not? Do you even know what it takes to add a new coin to your wallet? (assuming you will program that some day). Narrow down your "plans" so its not that clear that you dont know what you are talking about

2) The Integrative ATMs, this product will be focused on deploying Crypto ATMs all across the globe
First try creating some Linkedin pages from your members. ATMs across the globe is something not achieved yet for a reason: acceptance level and legal situations fluctuates from country to country. I would be sorprised if you guys can set an ATM in Argentina or Spain ...

Cheers from hell
Crypt0Kill

We understand your concers given the amounts of scam ICO´s that have been around, hacking and rest of problems we have been lately seeing. Regarding info about the team, we will add our linkedin links in the page so you can find some more info about us.
Regarding the project, we know it is ambitious, but we are putting a lot of effort and we know we will achieve it, and actually Argentina is the first country we will deploy ATMs since some of the team members live here(Argentina) and it is no problem for us to deploy them in our current conditions.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:45:47 AM

Cool .. 45 million tokens are sold, so how much of the remaining tokens are unsold?
Reward for bounty very interesting  Cheesy
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

oh my god you guys!

Team

Project

Cheers from hell
Crypt0Kill

I am also concerned about this, but we should not rush into conclusion.
Since there is still more than 1 month to go before ICO starts, I am sure devs will make updates.
IWProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

Cool .. 45 million tokens are sold, so how much of the remaining tokens are unsold?
Reward for bounty very interesting  Cheesy
45 million tokens only represent a 45% of the total supply, the rest of the tokens are reserved for bounties and for any additional costs that might appear in a future, you can check our whitepaper where we explain how funds will be distributed and held.

oh my god you guys!

Team

Project

Cheers from hell
Crypt0Kill

I am also concerned about this, but we should not rush into conclusion.
Since there is still more than 1 month to go before ICO starts, I am sure devs will make updates.

It really makes us happy that you are concerned about it since it demonstrates you have read our idea, we totally missed showing LinkedIn profiles on our page but they have already been added.
We still have updates to share with the community and also accept any kind of questions or suggestions.
In order for this project to succeed and make an impact in the crypto community we need the acceptance of users, that is why we look forward to any suggestions you might have
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

Dear developers. I would like more information about your project, about you, about your projects in the past. Also, would you like to write your opinion on how the hackers managed to steal $ 30 million from the clients' wallets, which are created just like your project on the etherium of technology? What will you do to prevent this from happening to your customers?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

DEVS

45.000.000 tokens to be sold with a maximum recaudation cap of 63500 ETH.

Bounties program will reward a total of 25.000.000 IWT (25% of the total supply).

Really?  Grin

Act serious at least...
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:23:03 AM

A very promising project. Unfortunately can not follow bounty signature. I am interested in joining bounty twitter. Success for this project ( Integrative Wallet Project)

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

DEVS

Bounties program will reward a total of 25.000.000 IWT (25% of the total supply).

Really?  Grin

Act serious at least...

Yes you are right, I have read it in white paper, reward campaign 25% of total supply. The allocation of reward is clearly greater than the allocation for project development. I am not sure whether the future of this project can develop well.
IWProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Dear developers. I would like more information about your project, about you, about your projects in the past. Also, would you like to write your opinion on how the hackers managed to steal $ 30 million from the clients' wallets, which are created just like your project on the etherium of technology? What will you do to prevent this from happening to your customers?

There have been a lot of hackings this days on Ethereum, the one you are talking about was one that only affected parity wallets.

DEVS

Really?  Grin

Act serious at least...

DEVS

Really?  Grin

Act serious at least...

Yes you are right, I have read it in white paper, reward campaign 25% of total supply. The allocation of reward is clearly greater than the allocation for project development. I am not sure whether the future of this project can develop well.

Maybe you guys have missunderstood or we weren´t clear enough, this is a project that aims to integrate cryptocurrencies so the rewards for the bounties has been calculated specifically to reward the highest amount of people possible in order to gain a bigger exposure and use of our future products.
Also, we don´t aim to have a multi-millionaire ICO, it would be of no sense to gather 50 millions in funding when we have calculated that the total development of the project will cost way less than that.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

There will be a fixed amount of 100.000.000 IWT (Integrative Wallet Tokens)
45.000.000 (45%) will be used for the crowdsale.
25.000.000 (25%) will be used for the rewards program.
30.000.000 (30%) will be held at a safe account, for more information you can read the “Reserve Capital” section.

soo huge reward for bounty
i cant see its will be good for long term

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████