Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3647 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:24:58 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.

Yes. As there is already a strong gathering of interest bow and that the world is steadily increasing its technological ways then i believe that bitcoin would earn a greater interest or use in the future as it has become a key point of profit for some people and would push for its further development.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.

It is no longer the future, it is the present, bitcoin has become a coin of the industry, it becomes the means to many investors make money. Although I'm not an investor, but I feel great when I can work and make money with bitcoin. It made me feel happy.
appon12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

Bitcoin will be the best in the world,during the great time when working with a wealthy financial services company,honesty and firmness.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

I really have no idea about it.
But i think it has potential to become one and only online used currency but it's extremely rare.
You cannot stop people from using visa or master card unless they find some benefits in using bitcoin other than their older mode of paying.
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

Bitcoin interest will only rise, unless a major catastrophic event happens.
And then, if it does, it will still rise long term wise, unless that catastroph means we live in a mad max world.
Bitcoin is still so small itself.

Let's say united states banned american based excchanges from banking system so that they can't make wire transfers and make transactions with fiat. Then the rest will be a nightmare for bitcoin. So I don't think bitcoin's future is very clear.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

The interest will be greater and it is very probable that its use also for commerce and new businesses.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

From what I know Bitcoin and Altcoin have been a "large earning industry" even at this moment. Many people have sold other assets like a house and car to invest the like of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum in the hopes of their capital paying more over time which is true if they know what they are doing. And also even outside of the cryptocurrency world the internet has been a source of people to be rich from stocks to selling real estate all now can be done through the process or aid of the internet. I think the world has gone digital for a long time now.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

From what I know Bitcoin and Altcoin have been a "large earning industry" even at this moment. Many people have sold other assets like a house and car to invest the like of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum in the hopes of their capital paying more over time which is true if they know what they are doing. And also even outside of the cryptocurrency world the internet has been a source of people to be rich from stocks to selling real estate all now can be done through the process or aid of the internet. I think the world has gone digital for a long time now.
in fact for last few months the interest of the people in bitcoin is increasing, people are even investing a good amount of money, it is also true that some people are even selling their house and other property to invest money in bitcoin because they are confident that they can get a good profit from bitcoin in a short time that they do not expect from anything else.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:52:16 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will continue to be the strongest coin, even though 1 week before the price got down, now its price is back to normal, and I believe if investment in bitcoin will benefit
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:16:49 AM

Well that is for certain. Even now, engaging in Bitcoin can give big return on an investment, what if it is in the future, right? Since the community and users grows over time the price of bitcoin does as well. And with that, the earnings in Bitcoin will increase also over time, thus it will become a huge earning industry in the internet in the future. That would be inevitable in my opinion.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

In the future all we have to do is to hope for the best because no one knows for sure if bitcoin will survive into he future but the moment it can, then there is no stopping. I see a lot of governments coming to legalize bitcoin not as a legal tender but a form of investmenttl in which when you make any premium, you pay tax because that's how they will get their own interest equally protected and make money out of the latest evolution that ever happened to humanity.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

Yes. As there is already a strong gathering of interest bow and that the world is steadily increasing its technological ways then i believe that bitcoin would earn a greater interest or use in the future as it has become a key point of profit for some people and would push for its further development.
No brother it will have a great value in the future but still it having so we should need to go always for bitcoin. Because it is better for development. Because we know that bitcoin is the future currency which will change the world. We can call it game changer. Game changer mean it will change every activity on the earth like good and services will be exchange easily happen by bitcoin around the world.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

I believe something huge is going to happened, bitcoin is a very potential coin, there are so many things that can happened in the future and bitcoin can become a very profitable business, so in the future there will be a lot of people involve in crypto currencies
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:10:18 AM

I hope in the next few years i hope the community of bitcoin will become large . Or many people invest to this bitcoin so the price will increase in the future. So buy more bitcoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. And to those people have have bitcoin its better to hold your bitcoins . And i hope those people eatn money with the help of bitcoin teach other people how to use bitcoin so our community become large.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

I believe something huge is going to happened, bitcoin is a very potential coin, there are so many things that can happened in the future and bitcoin can become a very profitable business, so in the future there will be a lot of people involve in crypto currencies

Really something big will happen in bitcoin in the future because as youve said bitcoin has really a big potential coin ever since it is created it has own uniqueness and potential on greater price. People will really adopt the bitcoin and used it in their daily lives and sooner it would be the means of payment in daily spends

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

Really something big will happen in bitcoin in the future because as youve said bitcoin has really a big potential coin ever since it is created it has own uniqueness and potential on greater price. People will really adopt the bitcoin and used it in their daily lives and sooner it would be the means of payment in daily spends

But what is expected is the august 1 update. Users have been complaining about delayed payments and even high fees, so i guess that new bip well at least change things a little bit. Maybe in the near future there will another threatening issue but at this moment we might not still know it for sure. But there will always be complains even if some services are in its best posibble performance.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:44:57 AM

Yes I agree many are now engaging themselves to on-line transactions such as paying bills, shopping, and selling services thru internet and since these transactions requires payment bitcoin became one of the mode of payment maybe in future time when bitcoin became more popular in the market it can be the number 1 mode of payment to be used in on-line transactions.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:11:45 AM

Today,bitcoin is on its way to develop new and wonderful things to make payments online much more easier, maybe in the near future almost all people will be using bitcoin as long as they have internet connection.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:57:08 AM

Today,bitcoin is on its way to develop new and wonderful things to make payments online much more easier, maybe in the near future almost all people will be using bitcoin as long as they have internet connection.

Sure it's bound to happen that internet will be everywhere for us all in the near future and do the use of cryptocurrencies will be on  the rise and so interest might be charged on Bitcoin loans and other things related to Bitcoin.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:41:34 AM

Sure it's bound to happen that internet will be everywhere for us all in the near future and do the use of cryptocurrencies will be on  the rise and so interest might be charged on Bitcoin loans and other things related to Bitcoin.

once internet connection is available in every where, I am sure there will be many more people know bitcoin and they will join into bitcoin world like us. they will get many advantage from bitcoin and the most important is they can make money too like us. there will be more ways for bitcoin to be famous in all country and maybe in that time, bitcoin can be a currency that is supporting with offline and online life.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀