Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3647 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

Yeah I agree with you OP but I think bitcoin has a lot of things to prove still in the future as an industry. But we should be prepared also of what the future brings especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.
It is a case by case situation but you know what if bitcoin interest will increase the number of people it sounds good news I think. In the near future bitcoin will continue the success of giving lots of coins and others which relates to cryptocurrency. This will make bitcoin a great break someday and it might be accepted in all shops now it has a stepping stones to take from online businesses.
To online stores have begun to accept bitcoins must be created certain conditions. One only of the growing popularity for this little. This year bitcoin started his division and it will not add to his popularity from the sellers. Transactions are long and it makes it impossible to use bitcoins in offline stores. There are still many problems.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

many think that's not just you. because the hopes on bitcoin are quite large and they have started doing mining on a large scale. just think of bitcoin like gold but gold digital world and this will surely be more interesting.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

The bitcoin interest in the near future will be going big in terms of the interest in the price but also in the interest of the people about bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting more development and it is getting more feedbacks from the user and investors in bitcoin and that is why bitcoin is being taken seriously by the people because of its potential in the near future.
d.mas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

Bitcoin market is a fast growing market for good returns people can invest in it, because people are getting to know about bitcoins so the demand is rising gradually and making the price rise, and will go on increasing  Its a very good option to have an investment in bitcoins Equity market is regulated by a body which can intervene but in the bitcoin market can not be intervened so there is no issue of any ruling body it is solely upon demand and supply. and as the demand rises price rises.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:17:42 PM

The bitcoin interest in the near future will be higher more than out thoughts or predictions. Cause I my speculation about bitcoin will be the future money interesting right?  Cause bitcoin is the most popular currency all over the globe maybe it will replace Fiat beacuse of its rate more than gold know a days.  we all know about that. And aslo bitcoin is always volatile maybe in next year's it will rocketed to the higher value as the predictions also of the crypto community who know? But i think the interest of bitcoin will ho higher maybe 2030 .
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

many think that's not just you. because the hopes on bitcoin are quite large and they have started doing mining on a large scale. just think of bitcoin like gold but gold digital world and this will surely be more interesting.
Now do bitcoin can be called the gold of the digital world but the situation may change. Once the gold was the most expensive metal but with the development of science people understand that it is not. Now there are many metals which are much more expensive than gold. Therefore, it is important that bitcoin was not only limited in number but also easy to use.
ibrohim

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

nowadays, bitcoin is growing and becoming popular. the more popular bitcoin is, the more people put their interest to bitcoin. many people believe in bitcoin and they even use it as investment and payment.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Could be possible happen, Nowadays I see most people are crazy searching for btc, Its not quite it has a lot of potentialities that everybody are making fun in their daily routine, Little by little it will recognized by majority and this is the start of a better world because every now and then they can easily used to it without spending a lot of effort in transaction methods.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

To online stores have begun to accept bitcoins must be created certain conditions. One only of the growing popularity for this little. This year bitcoin started his division and it will not add to his popularity from the sellers. Transactions are long and it makes it impossible to use bitcoins in offline stores. There are still many problems.

Bitcoin can be used for offline stores, owners can applied bitcoin API based on local exchanges in their country as there are a lot of businesses and companies which accepted bitcoin payment in Japan, US, Netherlands, even in Dubai using the same system to manage bitcoin payment. If you consider bitcoin require 10 min to be confirmed or price volatility, there is some third party which offer to be a middle man to convert bitcoin payment such as BitPay, here some news about it.
https://news.bitcoin.com/luxury-dubai-high-rise-apartments-will-be-sold-for-bitcoin/
https://news.bitcoin.com/aliant-payment-systems-partners-with-bitpay-to-enable-bitcoin-transactions/
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

nowadays, bitcoin is growing and becoming popular. the more popular bitcoin is, the more people put their interest to bitcoin. many people believe in bitcoin and they even use it as investment and payment.

As more and more people use bitcoin, the greater the chance for bitcoin to continue to increase and grow, and of course it is accompanied by bitcoin price movements going even higher than now.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

hmmm i don't think so, but i am also supporting your idea OP, and since this economy is already booming and yet it has not reached the final cap or as of now it is still positioning, i wondered that in the near future there could be conflicts that will occur, but still heads up because it will rise to the top.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

From what I'm seeing right now, Bitcoin has been gaining more and more popularity all over the internet and social media. I've been seeing more advertisements - particularly ICOs and articles regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. With this, I believe that Bitcoin will slowly become mainstream and recognized by the public. It's possible for more people to use Bitcoin and more technological innovations will be done to cater to the growing number of bitcoin users.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
I think bitcoin in the future will well known by many people and it will become famous. Since it will become famous, more and more people will invest to it and also will mine bitcoin. As a result, the limited amount of bitcoin will all be mined by miners and i think the price of bitcoin will continue to increse. But, no one knows what will happen in the near future.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

hmmm i don't think so, but i am also supporting your idea OP, and since this economy is already booming and yet it has not reached the final cap or as of now it is still positioning, i wondered that in the near future there could be conflicts that will occur, but still heads up because it will rise to the top.
There would really be still lots of possible things that would happen but we cant really ba assure if this thing would happen.Bitcoin is gaining popularity as the years goes by and also we cant say such thing that it would be the most profitable investment knowing bitcoin is being created on other way around which is a new way payment system.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

more and more people will invest to it and also will mine bitcoin. As a result, the limited amount of bitcoin will all be mined by miners

I think you don't understand the mining concept. It is not at all dependent upon the number of miners but on the difficulty. Difficulty restricts the number of bitcoin that can be mined in a year. Right now approx 650k Bitcoin can be mined in a year until the next halving. With this the last Bitcoin will be mined approximately in 2140. You can't accelerate the mining process.

i wondered that in the near future there could be conflicts that will occur

Will you elaborate your conflicts part more? What conflicts are you talking about in particular?

Bitcoin is gaining popularity as the years goes by and also we cant say such thing that it would be the most profitable investment knowing bitcoin is being created on other way around which is a new way payment system.

Bitcoin double up as a currency and an investment asset. Only if there is an utility, there will be demand, there will be increase in price and then only Bitcoin can be a profitable investment asset. Bitcoin needs to excel as currency for increasing its utility that in turn will turn it into profitable investment. So both of these things are interrelated.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

Could be possible happen, Nowadays I see most people are crazy searching for btc, Its not quite it has a lot of potentialities that everybody are making fun in their daily routine, Little by little it will recognized by majority and this is the start of a better world because every now and then they can easily used to it without spending a lot of effort in transaction methods.

Actually, the recognition you have mentioned have started. I know that there are countries who have shops that accepts bitcoin already as a regular payment. In fact, I think that in the near future there will be more newbies in this forum and that there will be more people interested in bitcoin and in earning it. If more people will demand for bitcoin then it will be of greater good for all of us because the price of bitcoin will surely rise again.  The use of bitcoin for online money transactions is much easier and faster than doing fiat transfer process in paying.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.

For me this bitcoin will lead us to the world of cashless society. I dont think if how effective it is but this will be part of the future of industry.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:12:54 PM

I think the most important interest would be the transaction and payment system. Bitcoin system has brought us huge facilities regarding this payment method. that is the main point of interest for general people. besides that Bitcoin also should be considered as the most profitable platform.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Bitcoin interest in the near future will become bigger and more profitable, since the price is increasing highly and so many big investors started to trade Bitcoin with large amounts. Thats why I believe that Bitcoin will keep rising and going up for the next few months at least, and it is the best opportunity for the traders and the holders to make good profit
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

Yeah I agree with you OP but I think bitcoin has a lot of things to prove still in the future as an industry. But we should be prepared also of what the future brings especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.
It is a case by case situation but you know what if bitcoin interest will increase the number of people it sounds good news I think. In the near future bitcoin will continue the success of giving lots of coins and others which relates to cryptocurrency. This will make bitcoin a great break someday and it might be accepted in all shops now it has a stepping stones to take from online businesses.
I think that in the near future almost all the people in the world will use bitcoin because of the easy use all over the world. But it needs awareness in all the communities small or big, rich or poor. Once bitcoin prevailed all over the world then there is no doubt that the future will be that of bitcoin. There are two main features of bitcoin. One is that it is a currency and second is that it is a coin business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: