Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3650 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:30 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:11:10 AM by nidacoinlove

Bitcoin demand will continue to increase as users continue to increase, I never hesitate to continue investing because any negative news will have no effect on bitcoin performance.
This is a good approach towards bitcoin, one must look at it with this perspective. The truth is people take interset in bitcoin future because  they want to earn profit from it. Unlike the other currencies we don't need to follow any bank for it. I have personally stopped believing any negative rumours about bitcoin. In past I have made few wrong decisions due to the negative news about bitcoin but they turn to become wrong.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:56:30 PM

I think that the interest of the bitcoin in the near future will rise because there are many company that allow bitcoin in exchange in there products. and it will be the most popular online exchange.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:09:09 AM

Bitcoin demand will continue to increase as users continue to increase, I never hesitate to continue investing because any negative news will have no effect on bitcoin performance.

At least recent history can justify that and so I totally agree with you that no matter how low Bitcoin prices go it will always rise back up to that level and even more. This and other reasons why I keep buying in bits months after months.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:22:52 AM

Bitcoin is a very well known virtual currency. I'm positive that it's value will continuously rise, of course it will at some point it will go down, but it will bounce back for sure. Many companies and even countries recognize the value of bitcoin. Just this year, my country accepted bitcoin, and based on the recent news, the national bank of my country said that they see it as a useful tool, like more as a payment and remittance.

[
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
yup I really agree with you, someday Bitcoin
will be the most used currency in all over the world. even the middle to lower
class will also use it as a tool of transaction and payment. because in the
future it’ll become very famous and common people will be more accustomed to
hear "Bitcoin".
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

later ordinary people will hear more frequently about bitcoin because Bitcoin will be more popular because the interest of the people about Bitcoin’s advantage is still growing and its popularity also soaring with its good name. and eventually Bitcoin will become stronger and more famous making it as the best earning industry and business platform on the internet, I'm sure it will happen but not soon, maybe in a few years later.
Yes as of now bitcoin have a community that helps it become strong and make the price high even they worked online and know the risk that bitcoin can give them losses but they also looked at the positive side on where they can earn a good profit in the future when they hold a bitcoin.

josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:16:37 AM

yes you know that bitcoin is a good example for people who love internet just because I'm just bitcoin is the nice thing that's going to happen in the future you can help her with your problems and so much more bitcoin so much interested in life is a bitcoin for bitcoin for us so we will not let my story tell about bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is too much for the future ..

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:40:10 AM

The least we can do is to trust bitcoin to hold it until the value becomes so much valuable that not everyone can't afford. Be used to the trolling and FUDs because a famous star will always be defame by a somebody that's envious.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

The least we can do is to trust bitcoin to hold it until the value becomes so much valuable that not everyone can't afford. Be used to the trolling and FUDs because a famous star will always be defame by a somebody that's envious.
For sure the value of the bitcoin is increasing and it is the time to trust the bitcoin and to buy the high amount of the bitcoin so buy more bitcoin and get the profit of the bitcoin, I am interested in the bitcoin and I am having the high income in very short time, the future of the crypto currency is increasing more because of this I am having the huge income and the high amount of the money.
banut

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

People like me having the hope of good future with the help of Bitcoin let more people to involve in Bitcoin in the near future Bitcoin is savior for most of people looking for jobs for their convenient  and for part time job seekers.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:12:16 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.

Its great! and its true that bitcoin in the future will become the largest earning industry in the internet world,because people now always depend in internet everyday they always facing social media,blog etc,and soon all people knows how to use bitcoin as an extra earning ways.evolving bitcoin  in the internet can give the people knowledge in how to make bitcoin as an investment.

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

I think it is happening in today's time. Bitcoin is becoming a large earning industry in the internet. Many people who suffer or experience financial problems depend on the capability of bitcoin to earn them their own money. Engaging yourself to bitcoin now, can make you a rich and a successful man in the future.
avanol

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

I personally think it can reach 10k at the end of the year but there are possibilities that it can not but i still believe in it and hope it will also i think it will become big and know by everyone in the world but that is for later maybe 10 to 20 years.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will well known by many people and it will become famous. Since it will become famous, more and more people will invest to it and also will mine bitcoin. As a result, the limited amount of bitcoin will all be mined by miners and i think the price of bitcoin will continue to increse. But, no one knows what will happen in the near future.
I think interest in bitcoin has already started. No need to see in the future. As we see that most of the people are investing in bitcoin because the ratio of profit is far better than any other business in the world, so the people are taking keen interest in bitcoin. And it is mandatory because in the future I think there will be only one currency and that will be bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the mainstream.

That is true. Bitcoin is on the path towards being mainstream as social media has been shining some spotlight over bitcoin. There have been more advertisements about it and it's being talked about more in the public. Business and financial sectors have been giving it some notice and they've been sharing their opinions about it. It's no longer just an unfamiliar term around the corner.

I don't it would be mandatory for their to be interest on Bitcoin. It's still far from being the only one currency. It may exist coinciding with other currencies.
Yura3327

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

The Bitcoin has reached a very high value as of today, and giving a look to the chart from the first day of its existence to this year, we can see how Bitcoin had some bad periods in which it was down but in the end it has always recovered and then grew up reaching even new records of value. I think Bitcoin could continue like this for the next few years, so I wonder if Bitcoin is a sure investment.
What do you think about it? Investing in Bitcoin could have some risk or, atleast for now, it hasn't any?
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

For sure the value of the bitcoin is increasing and it is the time to trust the bitcoin and to buy the high amount of the bitcoin so buy more bitcoin and get the profit of the bitcoin, I am interested in the bitcoin and I am having the high income in very short time, the future of the crypto currency is increasing more because of this I am having the huge income and the high amount of the money.
Social media is now playing important role to make bitcoin more popular in society, people are now taking more interest in bitcoin, Eve now bitcoin is becoming more popular in backward countries, I am sure that after few years bitcoin will become the first choice of the people to use for online shopping as well as in their local stores for shopping. In some area people are now already using bitcoin for shopping in their store.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:03:11 AM

later ordinary people will hear more frequently about bitcoin because Bitcoin will be more popular because the interest of the people about Bitcoin’s advantage is still growing and its popularity also soaring with its good name. and eventually Bitcoin will become stronger and more famous making it as the best earning industry and business platform on the internet, I'm sure it will happen but not soon, maybe in a few years later.
with recent crazy price movement at least it has been making a good promotion for several big whales on stock market to go for bitcoin , it is hook them and make curious what makes that non sense thing like bitcoin can grow up like that.

but yes it is still hard to make it known publicly , a lot of things must be done.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

In my own perspective the bitcoin in future will be greater and its value will increase more. Many people will be part of bitcoin because it can provide the things that they need. Many shops will turn online because of features if bitcoin known as crypto or virtual currency.

magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:09:43 AM

I think its a big yes in the future will become largest earnings industry  in society because now its become bigger in bigger in the internet there more want to invest it bitcoins i think there a possible became famous.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

I think I am very much interested in this forum and through this I can fulfill my needs I am also doing job the salary of which I can convert into bitcoin and I am interested in this to make some more money through investment and trading of this currency in the future I want to learn the art of trading in the currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: