Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3648 times)
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:55 AM

Maybe..I don't think so in the near future Bitcoin will be controlled by government and many people doesn't understand about Bitcoin..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:14:21 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
your prediction becomes real.now bitcoin is the largest earning industry(aside from facebook ofcourse)now billions and billions of dollars are circulating in the cypro world now.so what more 5 years after maybe this will become the biggest industry has ever made for people to the people
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

I my opinion i think theres more people interested  to invest in bitcoin.In the future  the bitcoin rise up in currency that many like it but bitcoin need the issue about security thats the common problem that many people want be in secure to have invest there money and for now they have many business people who make transactions using bitcoin ang they want a good satisfaction in the future.
HankTheTank

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
I think it is happening in today's time. Bitcoin is becoming a large earning industry in the internet. Many people who suffer or experience financial problems depend on the capability of bitcoin to earn them their own money. Engaging yourself to bitcoin now, can make you a rich and a successful man in the future.

It is already a earning industry who is very good. Many people who need money are looking to earn some coins rather than focusing on other things like doing surveys.

More and more people are realizing that bitcoin can be good for money.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Its not in the future, its today. This is happenning now. MAny people are earning a large money using bitcoin. And in the future, its gonna be a wordwide acceptable cryptocurrency.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

If things continue as they are right now, bitcoin will be called to be only a store of value, an asset to invest in the long term rather than a true digital currency, since there are altcoins that are gaining space due to their greater efficiency and usability as coins for daily use. The only industry really interested in bitcoin right now are precisely investment funds rather than stores, banks or supermarkets.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:27 AM

As long the higher the demand the higher the value so the interest of people will become high also, every interest of bitcoiners has to earn and to gain a lot of profit. People see bitcoin can make them rich so bitcoin will the number one source of income.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:23:54 AM

For me bitcoin will be the number one entire the whole world as a investment and currency...no one can defeated bitcoin because it so much worth.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

now Bitcoin has become a large Industry with a Valuation value of more than $ 100 Billion,
and I think its valuation value will continue to increase to 100% in the next year ...

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:55:28 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 10:46:21 AM by bitcad4u

now Bitcoin has become a large Industry with a Valuation value of more than $ 100 Billion,
and I think its valuation value will continue to increase to 100% in the next year ...

In future bitcoin price is at the moon.Because the bitcoin value to getting is high and no one can defeated bitcoin because it's so much worth and people see bitcoin can make rich so bitcoin will be the number one source of income and the only industries like to interested in bitcoin so it will be reach and future is well.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

Bitcoin is the future of networking and all online financial transactions. The revolution in the financial system and the future universal currency
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:45:47 PM

Its not in the future, its today. This is happenning now. MAny people are earning a large money using bitcoin. And in the future, its gonna be a wordwide acceptable cryptocurrency.
Today almost all the people are aware of the bitcoin and the source of the earning is the bitcoin, I am enjoying the future with the bitcoin and it will give me a lot of the money because if we will buy more bitcoin we will have the more earning in it, I am now in the bitcoin it will give me the bright future so the bitcoin will be high and people who are having the bitcoin fun will give me the best currency ever.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

Today almost all the people are aware of the bitcoin and the source of the earning is the bitcoin, I am enjoying the future with the bitcoin and it will give me a lot of the money because if we will buy more bitcoin we will have the more earning in it, I am now in the bitcoin it will give me the bright future so the bitcoin will be high and people who are having the bitcoin fun will give me the best currency ever.

The demand increases with time and this causes a price inflation in bitcoin. In the future, the demand and interest will be on the top and this will cause more people to get into bitcoin and bitcoin trade.
rolebarr

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:21:31 PM

With the massive amount of people curious and intrigued with bitcoin, it is not hard to see its domination in the nearest future. True, it is happening now but the growth will blow up more.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

yes, I agree, we see how much interest is caused by bitcoin and thus due to very high demand it promises to live long
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

Of course bitcoin is blessing to all of us because bitcoin is here to help us and to make out coming future perfect that’s why I am against to those people who thing bitcoin is bad and they feels weird talking about bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin will help us in the near future and I am glad to be the member of bitcoin.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

With the massive amount of people curious and intrigued with bitcoin, it is not hard to see its domination in the nearest future. True, it is happening now but the growth will blow up more.
Bitcoin is now the most popular and secure digital currency in the world and instead of that people think that bitcoin is bad for them, after all bitcoin is here to help them and change their mind and thoughts about bitcoin. Bitcoin reaches to $9500 which means that bitcoin is still growing and beneficial to the near future.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

Bitcoin is the future of networking and all online financial transactions. The revolution in the financial system and the future universal currency

Bitcoin will surely help us to trandact more easily and for sure bitcoin can be the greatest digital asset you can have. A lot of people are showing great interest right now and I believe in the future all people will use this.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

Bitcoin's is the first successful and secure digital currency, it's just starting bitcoin for me is just starting and in the near future it will really helps a lot of people in different things, When bitcoin was finally recognized all over the world then it will really be the largest earning industry in the internet.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:26:11 AM

For me bitcoin will be the number one entire the whole world as a investment and currency...no one can defeated bitcoin because it so much worth.

Bitcoin is number one, that is obvious since bitcoin is the first and original cypto currency in the world. Ever since bitcoin is made there a lot of people saying that it will be a huge game changer giving them a lot of profits in the future and it did. A lot of people tried to hit it back down but it did not waver, in fact it is still pumping despite it.

Bitcoin will be more profitable and popular in the future, not because it is a digital currency with hundred thousands of price but because it will be a crypto currency accepted widely in the country, and in the world.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀