Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3652 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:43:45 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.

In future there is a possibility that bitcoin will be controlled by governments, it will be harder for citizens to adopt it if governments doesn't support it, but they'll take action soon as bitcoin is getting more and more attention to the internet. If bitcoin will be legaliezed it will make more impact to citizens even though they doesn't have any idea what it is, so that will be the reason for massive growth and development of bitcoin in near future.
What you are saying does not make sense, if bitcoin is controlled by governments then why they will not want their population to use bitcoin, they could find a lot more about their citizens by spying their bitcoin transactions, there are only two scenarios in the first scenario governments beat bitcoin and in the second bitcoin beats the governments, there is not going to be a middle ground is an all or nothing fight and bitcoin has all the chances of winning since the only thing it needs to do is to keep existing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:11:15 AM

yes, I agree, we see how much interest is caused by bitcoin and thus due to very high demand it promises to live long

Interest to bitcoin is growing day by day and the interest to it will be great to the point that half to 90% of the total number population if the world will be using bitcoin. And being advertised on the mainstream media, good or bad publicity it is still publicity. Bad publicity in a way that there are people who loves to spread FUD for their own purpose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

Yes, it is true. Bitcoin is very popular among people who know the internet. Very promising if we invest bitcoin in today. See the price of the fluctuating bitcoin so we are easy to take advantage of bitcoin. I think as soon as you do your investment before the late bitcoin prices soar

no, not really true because not all the people who knows how to use the internet are interested on bitcoin. i think that people who are out of job or unemployed are mostly finds bitcoin as a precious thing because they see it as a money making tool to earn and make a profit. though bitcoin is not really that promising because it still lacks of important features like scalability due to the network congestion on the blockchain ecosystem. that is why i think that people will loose interest sooner or later if bitcoin wont still evolve or improve on the future.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:35:40 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.

Good opinion you had in July my friend. Around when you suggest this bitcoin was at 2k and now seeing it at 11k I would never been able to predict that kind of rise quickly. That being said I think the interest we have at the moment is minimal compared to the exposure all the fund are going to give it next year. If 5% of people know about bitcoin now I think that 25-50% of people by next year's end will likely know about bitcoin and this industry. Time to balloon Grin

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Its not in the future, its today. This is happenning now. MAny people are earning a large money using bitcoin. And in the future, its gonna be a wordwide acceptable cryptocurrency.
Today almost all the people are aware of the bitcoin and the source of the earning is the bitcoin, I am enjoying the future with the bitcoin and it will give me a lot of the money because if we will buy more bitcoin we will have the more earning in it, I am now in the bitcoin it will give me the bright future so the bitcoin will be high and people who are having the bitcoin fun will give me the best currency ever.

The demand increases with time and this causes a price inflation in bitcoin. In the future, the demand and interest will be on the top and this will cause more people to get into bitcoin and bitcoin trade.
Yes, Bitcoin sis imply following the law of demand and we see in this law that price increases when the demand of commodity increases in the market. Obviously when more people are after same thing and they are competing for limited supply of a commodity, automatically they will agree upon paying high prices for that thing and same is the case with bitcoin at present. Indeed it is going to increase in value in coming years.
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

Its not in the future, its today. This is happenning now. MAny people are earning a large money using bitcoin. And in the future, its gonna be a wordwide acceptable cryptocurrency.
Today almost all the people are aware of the bitcoin and the source of the earning is the bitcoin, I am enjoying the future with the bitcoin and it will give me a lot of the money because if we will buy more bitcoin we will have the more earning in it, I am now in the bitcoin it will give me the bright future so the bitcoin will be high and people who are having the bitcoin fun will give me the best currency ever.

The demand increases with time and this causes a price inflation in bitcoin. In the future, the demand and interest will be on the top and this will cause more people to get into bitcoin and bitcoin trade.
Yes, Bitcoin sis imply following the law of demand and we see in this law that price increases when the demand of commodity increases in the market. Obviously when more people are after same thing and they are competing for limited supply of a commodity, automatically they will agree upon paying high prices for that thing and same is the case with bitcoin at present. Indeed it is going to increase in value in coming years.

bitcoin can be liked by many people because bitcoin keeps increasing in price, so bitcoin users are getting older, and bitcoin demand is also increasing.
other than that bitcoin can also help the people who are in economic crisis.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:07:21 PM

Bitcoin is the future of networking and all online financial transactions. The revolution in the financial system and the future universal currency
And that is really piquing a lot of investors right now. This is one coin that brought about into reality the usage of blockchain technology which so far has been causing a whole lot of disruption in the financial sector, most especially in the way we spend.

The funny thing is that we have not even seen anything yet as so many developments in the future will really cause the value of bitcoin to kick the roof and fly more than we can imagine.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

I think still majority of people do not have any idea about bitcoin. In my area i think still less than 2% people may have knowledge about bitcoin while the rest of the people do not know about bitcoin. I think that still it will take  a lot of time when all the people will know about bitcoin. I think it will even take decades, but still bitcoin has a very bright future because bitcoin is becoming popular from time to time.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

I think still majority of people do not have any idea about bitcoin. In my area i think still less than 2% people may have knowledge about bitcoin while the rest of the people do not know about bitcoin. I think that still it will take  a lot of time when all the people will know about bitcoin. I think it will even take decades, but still bitcoin has a very bright future because bitcoin is becoming popular from time to time.
It seems to me that you are not right. About bitcoin know a lot of people. 1% of the population use bitcoin. Agree it is too much. For example, I can say that in the revolutions and the coup are not a greater percentage of the population. To what consequences this leads you know.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

the interest in bitcoin will rising day by day in the world, because it is a simple way to generate income and fulfill the needs and dreams. the interest of newbie are very high and in the next five years the bitcoin interest will raised more because of its rising value in market. the interest also increasing because the bitcoin have high security system too.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:10 AM

I have no doubt that the interest will grow, as people have the opportunity to realize their dreams and plans with the help of bitcoin...people will learn more about it...and I'm sure that it will remain as strong and become even stronger and more stable
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

I think bitcoin will get famous and will be many people who become dependent on bitcoin because bitcoin has changed their lives for the better and will never release bitcoin as if bitcoin is his life
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

I can say that bitcoin is already a large earning industry in the Internet now, so how much more in the near future? As we can see, the users are increasing day by day and not only in one, two, or in three countries. Users are increasing in numbers day by day and its worldwide. The interest in bitcoin will surely blow up more and more in the near future because if people already knew what bitcoin really is, they will absolutely loved it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:57 PM

Of course many people are interested to invest in bitcoin. In the near future bitcoin will be the crypto currency that many like. Why I say so. For now just a lot of business people who make transactions using bitcoin. Because in bitcoin many pitur that can be profitable. One of the pitur I like is a security stick. So if you say bitcoin any time soon. Just look at it now. I think you will be able to judge. I myself gave such a conclusion. It's just the issue of disunity that makes a little hesitation. But I think that's a common problem. Maybe it's done so bitcoin better forward

Even today, many people have been seeing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general in a new and different light because of the staggering price gain it has been experiencing lately. Having said, it has drawn a lot of interest with people in different walks of life including companies big and small to actually invest or use bitcoins in any other means that could be helpful for their business and lives. What happened in the recent weeks has been very helpful in giving bitcoin a renewed interest that would surely carry on into the future.
vinzanityyy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:40:13 PM

Bitcoin would be successful! With its popularity rising up almost every day I can see that it has great potential and it would be utilised well in the future.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

Hi,

In the near future, bitcoin will be exactly what it currently is: a huge mess.
Some people use it to make some profits, others to play and gamble.. Bitcoin can be used for illegal trades or for funding humanitarian projects...

For the moment, people are playing with bitcoin, because everything can be done. This may change, but not in the near future!  Grin

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

I can say that bitcoin is already a large earning industry in the Internet now, so how much more in the near future? As we can see, the users are increasing day by day and not only in one, two, or in three countries. Users are increasing in numbers day by day and its worldwide. The interest in bitcoin will surely blow up more and more in the near future because if people already knew what bitcoin really is, they will absolutely loved it.
Am I the only one that’s kind of thinking that Bitcoin is approaching the rate when it will fall back heavily, because it has bubbled a lot. I have been seeing lots of predictions lately, saying that Bitcoin will experience a heavy fall very soon.

I don’t know if I should believe those saying this, or should I just keep on hoping that Price will be going up forever? Lately, I have been very calculative and making little withdrawals so I don’t make loss if such happens.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

Its a revolution in online trading era,still majority of people unaware about online trading and Bitcoin,New comers and investors increasing day by day which will make Bitcoin on peak,Its a sign of future stability of Bitcoin and leader in crypto market.one who are part of Bitcoin are luckiest one in near future will see amazing results beyond the expectations.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

Bitcoin Interest is depended on the acceptance levels of a country as we all expect no negative warnings from the government and we can understand it's usage or price is based solemnly upon demand and supply where people start investing in bitcoin equity market which cannot be intervened by any ruling body ultimately we all investors gain profits when price keeps increasing.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

Bitcoin Interest is depended on the acceptance levels of a country as we all expect no negative warnings from the government and we can understand it's usage or price is based solemnly upon demand and supply where people start investing in bitcoin equity market which cannot be intervened by any ruling body ultimately we all investors gain profits when price keeps increasing.
I am sure even the governments of every country now know they really do not have a choice. This is more or less like a revolution that has come to stay and it is far more than their power to control than to just accept it and find a way to benefit from it. The market cap is increasing by the day and in the long run, bitcoin is going to become highly usable to keep it sustained in the long run which makes the future certain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: