Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3647 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
There is no doubt that bitcoin will be the largest crypto industry in the world, even today more and more people are trading using bitcoin. and many people are now making bitcoin a reliable source of income. Because it's true there is a business in bitcoin so people can get multiple benefits. not just looking for additional income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
There is no doubt that bitcoin will be the largest crypto industry in the world, even today more and more people are trading using bitcoin. and many people are now making bitcoin a reliable source of income. Because it's true there is a business in bitcoin so people can get multiple benefits. not just looking for additional income.
It is a name where most people are regretting because they ignore what bitcoin is when they have time, and after few years I know that almost all people already knows bitcoin and are racing in buying it. Bitcoin will also adapt by many countries, at future they already know how to regulate bitcoin in each country and by that for sure there is already tax/laws imposed on it.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

In my opinion. In the future Bitcoin will become popular worldwide, replacing all offline currency. By then all transactions will be settled by Bitcoin, which will become the future of the currency. At present, BTC rates have risen above $ 13,000, which is expected to increase significantly by the end of the year.

billy M.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

I have huge faith in bitcoin bright future yet still have some time that I found myself asking "Till when would bitcoin exist?" I hope bitcoin would be forever because it almost change my life in financial aspect.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

I am expecting Bitcoin to emerge as one of the mainstream payment options in domestic as well as on the international level. I am aware that we don't have that kind of market environment as of now where we can directly spend our funds without converting it into the fiat currencies but the situation is slowly changing and the utility value of Bitcoin is increasing along with the increase in the price of it so I am optimistic about the future of the role of the cryptocurrencies in the economy.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

For me bitcoin will be the number one entire the whole world as a investment and currency...no one can defeated bitcoin because it so much worth.

Bitcoin is number one, that is obvious since bitcoin is the first and original cypto currency in the world. Ever since bitcoin is made there a lot of people saying that it will be a huge game changer giving them a lot of profits in the future and it did. A lot of people tried to hit it back down but it did not waver, in fact it is still pumping despite it.

Bitcoin will be more profitable and popular in the future, not because it is a digital currency with hundred thousands of price but because it will be a crypto currency accepted widely in the country, and in the world.
I agree bitcoin is popular right now as an investment and that is fine but in the future bitcoin is not going to be as good as an investment since by that time it will reach its full potential and the price is not going to move as much, but at that point it will be used as a currency by a significant amount of people in the future and finally my dream will come true I will be able to use bitcoin everywhere without restrictions.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:05:37 AM

the interest in bitcoin will rising day by day in the world, because it is a simple way to generate income and fulfil the needs and dreams. the interest of newbie are very high and in the next five years the bitcoininterst will raised more because of its rising value in market. theinterest also increasing because the bitcoin have high security system too.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

i hope you can see the interest of the people world wide into bitcoin ! bitcoin now really gather so much audience  around the woorld .. bitcoin's price in the market is really solid and everyday it grows the number of people whos seeking into bitocin world are increasing also .. this is what bitcoin now !
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

The cryptocurrency is more and more popular day by day and the blockchain technology is starting to attract big businesses so the future os bitcoin is as bright as the sun, bitcoin will seriously influence our lives.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

yes i agree with that, bitcoin will help many people to earned a lot and help to fullfill their dreams in life. bitcoin will also attract large investor so that they can last forever. and m0st of all bitcoin value will increase way to high so right now start to hold or save bitcoin, who knows we will have so much profits in the future.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

In my opinion. In the future Bitcoin will become popular worldwide, replacing all offline currency. By then all transactions will be settled by Bitcoin, which will become the future of the currency. At present, BTC rates have risen above $ 13,000, which is expected to increase significantly by the end of the year.
even with the current coindition of the bitcoin and you cna try to see about the tx pending in the bitcoin blockchain and that gives you the more answer about the possibility of bitcoin to replace the fiat currency. Bitcoin is very far with its scalability right now. It will become similar as fiat currency.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

I think although it will be more highly popular worldwide, I don't think it will replace all offline currency. In my opinion I think Bitcoin will only remain a digital currency used as an alternative currency that can only be used with internet connection and it wouldn't replaced a local currency from each countries.
It's never replacing offline currency, but resembling offline currency.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Today bitcoin has become a hot topic of conversation on social media. I think because the bitcoin value is very high at the moment. I think many people will be a new bitcoin miners. for those who have long known bitcoin, or who are new to bitcoin, they have the same goal, which is getting as much bitcoin as possible.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

Today bitcoin has become a hot topic of conversation on social media. I think because the bitcoin value is very high at the moment. I think many people will be a new bitcoin miners. for those who have long known bitcoin, or who are new to bitcoin, they have the same goal, which is getting as much bitcoin as possible.
A lot of people are now interested in bitcoin and that is the why bitcoin is still going up even though it is expensive for other people. Bitcoin is now the new hype in the internet because people know that they can earn bitcoin as long as the heat is there and people are just putting a lot of money in bitcoin and hoping for the best in the near future.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

I concur, Bitcoin is very influential now and will dominate in the future as well.
Bitcoin is intensifying, it's becoming a epic household name in the market. I believe
it will continue to be more popular and the coming weeks and year will be more
interesting now that bitcoin's value and price is still on the move. It will change
things good and bad. Bitcoin will be more significant and become prominent.
webelong

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

I think that bitcoin will still gain popularity over the years.But it will depend on the demands and the consumers wants that bitcoin will still be up high.And how a country would be towards bitcoins because some are still prohibiting bitcoins.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

I think that bitcoin will still gain popularity over the years.But it will depend on the demands and the consumers wants that bitcoin will still be up high.And how a country would be towards bitcoins because some are still prohibiting bitcoins.

It will not stay for long because bitcoin will become welcome to almost all the countries in our world in the future. Maybe bitcoin is prohibited in some of the countries but if they will see that bitcoin is doing good in the market and still strong and kicking in the whole market of cryptocurrencies then they will get interested in bitcoin and adopt it.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:38:45 PM

With all the things that are available for particularly social media, it is without a doubt become popular worldwide. With popularity, interest on bitcoin is sure to follow. When those people learn the potential profit from bitcoin, they will definitely take action and invest. Right now, 1 bitcoin is around 15.5K$ and if that doesn’t catch one’s attention, I don’t know what will.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:37:12 PM

You right: "largest crypto industry". But that wont be a "largest industry".
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

Till the present time bitcoin is gaining popularity among the people all over the world and if talked about its position and demand then bitcoin is on the peak of all digital currencies now a days. The slight ups and downs occur in its price regularly but in the present time it is on the top. It has a very great demand all over the world now a days and I think it can maintain its demand due to the unlimited benefits that it give to its users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: