Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3652 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
Yeah I agree with your point of view. Bitcoin is a very promising source of investment as it's increasing in price even after being affected by extreme volatility and having a low market cap. Despite having low support before it soared and has become of the most influential cryptocurrencies.
It will be more promising in future mate just wait and watch how string and fruitful bitcoin will grow still it is beginning and sooner its community will get huge rise because many people are still in learning phase and once their homework will get done then they will also invest and as the no of investors will increase the profit will increase just image when whole world will be using imagine the profit of selling at that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Whoever invented bitcoin, it really create a platform that provided average joe/person to do something big and earn something big, be it in a campaign or trading. More power to bitcoin/cryptocurrency.
I think that bitcoin has given us the chance of making more and more money and we will be rich in the future, because the future of bitcoin is very bright and nothing could stop bitcoin from becoming the mainstream of all the other crypto currencies of the world.

More and more people are getting awareness about bitcoin and they are investing in bitcoin because everyone in this world wants to make money in easy way and this platform is the easiest way to make money.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
your prediction becomes real.now bitcoin is the largest earning industry(aside from facebook ofcourse)now billions and billions of dollars are circulating in the cypro world now.so what more 5 years after maybe this will become the biggest industry has ever made for people to the people
Right. A lot of funds are really being pumped into bitcoin right now and even the entire crypto world, making it one large place to make a lot of profit in the long run. Bitcoin gradually and cryptocurrencies at large are becoming established and in the long run, we won't even be bothered about government trying to fight bitcoin but how we can even spend some of what we are holding at the moment.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Yes!. I strongly believed that bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet not only by that bitcoin also is making a payment transaction in the whole establishments and companies of all countries. How amazing bitcoin it is and thanks for these opportunity given by bitcoin.
Nowadays bitcoin is getting more popular because of earning profit, people like easy way of earning and bitcoin more promising on that.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Maybe..I don't think so in the near future Bitcoin will be controlled by government and many people doesn't understand about Bitcoin..
So many people bro, and we can see that from the last upward trend as well as the increase in market cap. A lot of investors most especially the big players are seeing bitcoin as an interesting opportunity to tap into and once this happens, we will end up seeing a great stage for bitcoin's huge growth and in the future, most of us here today that feels we even came in late, will end up as elites.
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

The Internet has given people the freedom of communication and unimpeded access to information. In the future bitcoin will be the currency of a free economy. People in different countries will be able to find a competitive salary and the opportunity to buy any product.
It's more important to us, because the price of it is so high. And most people are using bitcoin for buying their needs, and for trading. So for me bitcoin in future is so high in demand.
shark69

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

bitcoin will have a good future. I think the year 2020 and so on will be the peak of rising bitcoin prices, it can be predicted because the current higher bitcoin prices
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Well that's not your only opinion I guess, all people who hold bitcoin really thinks that way too.
In 2017 its already show us that bitcoin can do something unbelievable, and I hope in 2018 bitcoin can do it too because there are many people that aware and put their attention on bitcoin now, even bigger companies do that now. If this continue to happen, I guess many people will use it more and it will create a positive feedback for bitcoin.
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

I fear Bitcoin will lose a lot of investors and interest if it doesn't find a way around its high fees and slower than usual confirmations. Yes, I know people will say 'we don't understand how it work', but what I'm saying is, money and time is wasted here and no one wants to waste either.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

Well that's not your only opinion I guess, all people who hold bitcoin really thinks that way too.
In 2017 its already show us that bitcoin can do something unbelievable, and I hope in 2018 bitcoin can do it too because there are many people that aware and put their attention on bitcoin now, even bigger companies do that now. If this continue to happen, I guess many people will use it more and it will create a positive feedback for bitcoin.
Well i agree on that bitcoin has really a bright future because it is now really getting more popular and it has really a good feedback on all investors maybe it will really become a  good profiting asset that really help us survive in our daily life of living because we   can now provide our need because of bitcoin.Bitcoin is really amazing and  it really helps us through financial aspect because it really gives us  an extra income.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I clearly see a bright future for Bitcoin, especially if it keeps receiving more coverage and interest from large investors. However, I do hope that Bitcoin will overcome high transaction fees and slow transaction confirmation times. That would really aid Bitcoin in its cause to become a worldwide currency.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Bitcoin in the future i think will be more popular and become a currency in all countries around the world. It will have a very high rate among crypto currencies.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will get bigger and known by many people, many people predict that bitcoin will be the crypto currency favored by many people. It would be great if we invest in bitcoin even though many risks must be faced.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

of course my interest is bitcoin investment for the future than saving much money will not increase i hope i buy bitcoin in the future it will not disappoint me it's my hope in the future with bitcoin
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Bitcoin would be successful! With its popularity rising up almost every day I can see that it has great potential and it would be utilised well in the future.
It sure will ! Even with what all those economists are saying today which I am sure it is because they are so butt hurt, they cannot imagine how blind they were to miss the great moment and then wish they can do everything to get bitcoin back to that moment which unfortunately for them, they cannot.

The interest is growing hugely each and every day and that is something that would keep making the value of bitcoin to keep rising as it is today. Bitcoin has grown past what no one can imagine and it is still growing, the future is great and that is one thing I am sure of.

The truth is no one can really know how far bitcoin is going to go or how things would end up being in the future, but one sure truth is that bitcoin is a coin with a future that is worth waiting for as so many people here today will be happy they got in later in the future just as those who invested far back in 2010.

Trust me, those butthurt economists, the greedy power holders along with their hold on government decision making would never let bitcoin reach its zenith of potential. The liberalization, the economic freedom associated with it scares them, makes them insecure of their influence and power.
I just really hope bitcoin would survive as the top crypto and the government won't launch its own lame cryptos with no decentralization and anonymity, just a minute usage of blockchain and they would call it the "SAFE" and "LEGAL" bitcoin replacement.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Yes, we all see bitcoin is going to the moon. The price has increased so hard last year, we all thought there was no stopping bitcoin. But now we see that it's not going so hard these days, the price is going down. Some already forecast a bearish year for Bitcoin. Unless the problems are solved, there will be no bright future for the number one cryptocurrency.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

many people are getting to know and learn bitcoin, and bitcoin usage will get bigger and more popular nowadays bitcoin prices are in very good condition, I think bitcoin will experience growth and development that increase this year, and more and more people who are becoming aware of the potential that is on bitcoin so they do not hesitate to invest their money into bitcoins,
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

Of course many people are interested to invest in bitcoin. In the near future bitcoin will be the crypto currency that many like. Why I say so. For now just a lot of business people who make transactions using bitcoin. Because in bitcoin many pitur that can be profitable. One of the pitur I like is a security stick. So if you say bitcoin any time soon. Just look at it now. I think you will be able to judge. I myself gave such a conclusion. It's just the issue of disunity that makes a little hesitation. But I think that's a common problem. Maybe it's done so bitcoin better forward
Maybe someday the bitcoin price really rise up and reach the unexpected value in some unexpected years. Just like what happened last year the bitcoin reached twenty thousand dollars and it is really shocking because when i first started here the price is really low as compared today.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Yeah I think it is possible to achieve considering that many were just starting to adapt Bitcoin. Many were still not aware of cryptocurrencies and it is has a room to grow. Bitcoin is undeniably a great investment for long term though many were in doubt of its existence, Bitcoin always proved them wrong. In fact many experts and reliable personalities in financial industry were still optimistic with its growth. Though Bitcoin is struggling with how much is its stable range, I still believe that it will find it in the near future.

Ninmag

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

Bitcoin is a very profitable place to invest. Now bitcoin is becoming known by the public and many people are interested to deepen and learn about bitcoin. Because with bitcoin and digital money, people always hope to achieve what they want in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: