Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we stop Bitcoin from crashing?  (Read 3747 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

Bitcoin cant crash. There are so many ways we can make bitcoin not to crash. By making top companies invest more in bitcoin, By stopping those spreading false news about bitcoin dropping just like the fork stuff that was to happen but thank God it didn't happen.
Bitcoin will not crash as many users adopts bitcoin because of its guaranteed value. We couldnt stop bitcoin from bear market, bitcoin has many uses and most traded it daily. It continues to stand and going strong until these days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:44:45 AM

Bitcoin cant crash. There are so many ways we can make bitcoin not to crash. By making top companies invest more in bitcoin, By stopping those spreading false news about bitcoin dropping just like the fork stuff that was to happen but thank God it didn't happen.
Bitcoin will not crash as many users adopts bitcoin because of its guaranteed value. We couldnt stop bitcoin from bear market, bitcoin has many uses and most traded it daily. It continues to stand and going strong until these days.
Bitcoin will still crash because the market is not centralized and can be controlled so it is safe to say that we can expect some crash for bitcoin but we can do something to minimize the possible crash and that is to counteract the crash with panic buying because that demand from panic buying will push the price to go higher again.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:01:35 AM

What is the way to stop Bitcoin from being a bear market?
I don't think bitcoin is going to crush anytime soon because the uses and investors are growing and even bitcoin is being innovated so that it is ready for such events. But still that doesn't mean will not crush anymore, we should still remember that it is decentralized so there would be some instances where it would crash and we could not bare handed stop it.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

The only way to stop bitcoin from crashing is by persuading more investors to invest on bitcoin and by keep on supporting bitcoin and avoiding doing stupid things that may affect bitcoin badly. We all know that bitcoin is now more famous than it was few years ago meaning the number of user of it has grown also. I am pretty sure bitcoin was improved enough to handle this large number of people.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:13:24 AM

Bitcoin will only crash if most of the people here are uninformed or not much knowledgeable with bitcoin. Their unaccording acts will surely affect bitcoin's performance that's why we should not just simply inform people about bitcoin rather we should teach them about the do's and dont's in bitcoin. By this way we can avoid bitcoin from crashing and having uninformed or idiot people.

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:50 AM

I don't think we are the one capable of controlling the crash happening in bitcoin. We could lessen it by avoiding spreading fake news or false hope about bitcoin. We should also keep on supporting bitcoin in anyways possible so that it would keep on innovating. The population of bitcoin users are increasing so we should not be surprised if ever there are a few crash.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:29:09 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popular these days and the number of bitcoin users and investors are also increasing. Bitcoin is being innovated always for further emergencies that may occur. Let's keep on believing in bitcoin and for sure it will reward us accordingly and it will not disappoint us. Bitcoin may crush a bit but I know the action given will be quick to avoid inconvience.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

One person can do nothing to keep the price. While there is a demand in bitcoin its price will be high. That's the politics in the cryptocurrency market
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

We need a correction right now. The price is abnormally high right now--but I'm not saying that it's a bubble--it just seems that the whales are totally in control these past few weeks. I fear that once they dumped, then coupled with the fork on December, theres a probability of market crashing.

tommierijnbout

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

Crashing or not it's not depend on you or on me, it's depend on all the investors. The price is going up or down depend on the amount of demands on the market. If they're looking for Bitcoin to buy so the price of Bitcoin will be pushed to the moon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

We are not Gods or Devils to stop this Bitcoin crash, as it all depends upon the market and investors, but currently the population and investors are increased a lot. If people are investing into Bitcoin then it will arise a lot else it dump to the original price.

No one is going to stop the Bitcoin prices.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

Crashing or not it's not depend on you or on me, it's depend on all the investors. The price is going up or down depend on the amount of demands on the market. If they're looking for Bitcoin to buy so the price of Bitcoin will be pushed to the moon.

Ideally we cannot stop the crash in prices of bitcoin because only if you hold the majority of the total coins which are in supply then you have some power to control back the price. Only if all the top investors come together and then decide to either pump or dump then it can effect the prices else nothing one can do about it.
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:02:05 AM

We are not Gods or Devils to stop this Bitcoin crash, as it all depends upon the market and investors, but currently the population and investors are increased a lot. If people are investing into Bitcoin then it will arise a lot else it dump to the original price.

I think it's all human's hand , not indeed of God can do that stop on Bitcoin crash. But usually there are reasons to have a crash on Bitcoin's price.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:20:28 AM

I don't know why are you involving God here. And even devils. Can you please tell me what can a devil do? How did that become related to what you are saying? I am pretty sure that you are just an idiot acting like you even know what you are saying.  Roll Eyes

Yeah I agree. But how did that answer the question "How can we stop Bitcoin from crashing?"  Huh
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

One person can do nothing to keep the price. While there is a demand in bitcoin its price will be high. That's the politics in the cryptocurrency market
Agreed! It all depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin. If the demand is increasing, then the market price will for sure increase. Otherwise, we’ll be experiencing a downfall when there will be less demand in the market. We can actually do nothing regarding this. It is because of the reason that these things are not under our control and the market price of bitcoin will keep on fluctuating.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:47:11 PM

Bear market is different from crashing I think. Bear market is normal because bitcoin have the volatility feature so there will be a time that it will bull and it will bear but on the other hand, the cause of crashing is the FUDs spreading negative news about bitcoin. Because they are spreading negative news, many will go panic and sell their bitcoins and if they sell their bitcoins the price of bitcoin will fall and crash. Regarding to your question, no one can stop bitcoin from crashing because the crashing of bitcoin's price depends on the law.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

We can't stop it but we can prevent it, as long as you know your stuff and you have faith on it there's no need to worry about, it's just normal to happen especially it is just a crypto that the price depends on supply and demand plus the noob traders on the market that being driven by FUD. How to prevent it? then become a smart trader or investor, that's it!

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

The way to stop bitcoin in crashing is to trust yourself and follow your instinct  when you must  penetrate in trading investment.we know all of us have FUD in  terms of decision making especially in investing crypto currency,but being a smart trader we always be prepare  of what happen in our investment,we always accept the facts that everything is volatile and unpredictable even bitcoin crashing is coming we must be prepare.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

The way to stop bitcoin in crashing is to trust yourself and follow your instinct  when you must  penetrate in trading investment.we know all of us have FUD in  terms of decision making especially in investing crypto currency,but being a smart trader we always be prepare  of what happen in our investment,we always accept the facts that everything is volatile and unpredictable even bitcoin crashing is coming we must be prepare.
Bitcoins has a huge number of adherent and they have trust and have confidence in bitcoins that is the reason they put their cash in bitcoins on the grounds that bitcoins has high security framework that is the reason bitcoins couldn't be smashed in light of the fact that billions of individuals are utilizing bitcoins so its unimaginable for bitcoins to be slammed that is the reason don't be stressed over the obliteration of bitcoins it will never be smashed.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:08:52 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:11:14 PM by Domenc

Bitcoin crash is inevitable, one cannot stop it's price from crashing. There may be issues with news, rumors or fork and so on which can cause a sudden crash in it's value.
Bitcoin is highly volatile in nature which indeed make it pron to crash at any time. Big investors are capable to moving the price which can lead to sudden increase or decrease in its value. Investment in Bitcoin for short period of time are filled with high risk, one should invest that much which he can bear to lose if things go on the wrong way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: